Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

An add pops up, showing a banner in yellow and black, while a track plays in the background. The picture changes, showing a man while the music slowly fades. Dressed in a yellow and black uniform, the man stands in front of a banner with the equal sigil and colourings.
"My name is Vespasian Dorn, born on Coruscant, educated and trained in the Caridian Military Academy, raised lived in a merchant family and now standing here in front of You. Much is happening, wars are being fought to enforce either the Dark or Light side, but all claim to be on the 'right side'.
Here we are, watching them tearing apart this Galaxy with war, conquest and oppression. Will we continue to watch? Will we become victims of the games of the powerful? Will you wait for them to come and destroy your home for an ideology of some dogmatic teaching?
I say no, you will not. For I will not. Join us and continue your life without threats or fear. We believe that freedom, security and order can only be upheld by enlightenment, by the abolition of the dogma of Light and Dark. Ideals are daydreams, having no place among realistic ideologies and policies.
We, the Mantellian Commonwealth, stand for enlightenment, for neutrality and for protected freedom."
OOC: The Mantellian Commonwealth focuses on the roleplaying of political, military and economic features - not character roleplay only. If you are interested in such, feel free to leave a message or contact me directly.

[member="Vespasian the Elder"], If you do not use any of the doctrines for that of any Force using religion, How do you keep track of the force users that join your group, as well as how are they incorporated into your structure?

[member="Shaun Castanic"] - Good question. Force users are basically free to join any of the factions organisations as ordinary members. Though they are free to found and form an order which follows the ideals of the faction. As examples: Gray Jedi Code followers or Knights of Zakuul (without that fanatism).

[member="Vespasian the Elder"], You kind of got my question. For the force users, The Zakuulian Knights were all being brainwashed by the Emperor, and were subservient to Dark sided entities. Secondary too this, they still practiced the force. So are you saying that your force users have no official doctrine and learn only by word of mouth and by those willing to teach, or is it the doctrine of the faction itself that is the Force sensitives keystone, as well as everyone else?

Or is there currently not an official order, and may be one later down the line if enough force users show up?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom