Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship "Manta" Atmospheric Fighter/Submersible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Be careful what you wish for.
s_h_i_e_l_d___s_h_a_r_c__by_bagera3005_d9jpx9p-fullview.jpg
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
STANDARD FEATURES
  • Power Harpoon with Winch
  • Environmentally Sealed
  • Can operate in high altitude and deep water arenas
  • Standard Communications Array
  • Standard Deflector Shield Generators
  • Standard Life Support Systems
  • Standard Navigational Systems
  • Standard Sensor Array
  • Standard Targeting Systems
ADVANCED SYSTEMS
  • Water tight seal
  • Highly efficient fuel system allows for long periods of operation.
STRENGTHS
  • TRAVELS SEAMLESSLY BETWEEN AIR AND WATER: The Manta is a flying submersible, but just as good in both environments.
WEAKNESSES
  • NOT GOOD IN A PROLONGED FIGHT: While it can hold its own, the engines and fuselage were not built to hold down a prolonged dogfight and the dampeners will give out.
DESCRIPTION
Atmospheric Fighters are proven and necessary commodities on many planets across the galaxy, but it is not always the case that there are those that can fly and operate underwater. Meet the Manta, a fighter that can go more or less anywhere on a planet.

Last edited:
Several issues.

• Image Source: bagera3005 @ Deviantart.com
I need an actual image link, please provide.

Defenses: Average​
This is a Minor Production item on a Mass Production ship, you cannot do this. Either reduce production to Minor or remove it.

This is not only a Minor Item, but do you not have permission? If you do not, remove it. Otherwise, reduce production to Minor or remove it.

Let me know when you solve these problems.
Caltin Vanagor Caltin Vanagor

Be careful what you wish for.
Okay Listib Hibin Listib Hibin
The production rate as well as the missing link are fixed (don't know why that didn't post), the ECM Drone was my mistake as it came off of the Lucerne Labs page and I have blanket permission for use (and am a Directorate member as well).

Either way it's removed. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom