Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Manifest Destiny | Dominion of Copero

I still couldn't break the Battlemaster's stance. He just kept holding on... It was as if a shield of light was all around-

Son of a Hutt.... He was using Vapaad.... No wonder I couldn't hit him. Now I really hoped I had an ace up my proverbial sleeve....

And then it occurred to me.

I left my guard near my head open.... And I didn't feel a thing as my head was sliced off... And I 'died'. I made sure to fall on my back, so the 'head' on my chest would be able to see the Jedi.... And the Jedi turned to attack [member="Mala Kulan"]

And I readied myself to make a surprise attack.

Darth Atrox

D
Kulan could sense the Jedi behind him, and decided it would be a brilliant time to attempt his Force Lightning. Twisting round, the former Nightbrother let rip with the electricity, but all that happened, quite disappointingly, were a few sparks of light, bouncing off the Battlemaster. "Feth." came the curse as he leaped at him, slamming his lightsaber onto his, pushing, using his Zabrak strength to push him forward. He was thrown then thrown backward, but used his momentum to bring down a large chandelier onto it's head, only for it to be caught and slung at him. The Dathomirian ducked, watching the light explode and shatter behind him.
He grinned and watched [member="Bond"] walk up behind the Jedi. "I thought the Jedi were cleverer then this." he chuckled. He was instantly thrown back with the Force and pinned to the ground. The saber went through the Jedi's heart, and Mala threw him off, nodding his head at [member="Bond"].

And the Battlemaster went down onto our blades. I wished I still had a head so I could nod back. But that wasn't the immediate issue.... I didn't have a vocabulator to Force Scream anymore.

Damn!

So, I, the headless MagnaShard, continued to destroy the Jedi around me. Then I saw it. A giant metal thing sitting, disassembled, in the room beyond the wall I had been smashing the Jedi into. I gestured to [member="Mala Kulan"] to follow me, and then I blocked the hole in the wall with some rubble as soon as he was in.

I felt like a kid in a toy store. There were vehicle parts, droids, and various electronics all around the room.

Oh, hell yes.

Darth Atrox

D
"Interesting..." he muttered, and gazed around, his lightsaber was now safely secured on his belt, and the Acolyte sat at the back of the room, resting and observing the headless Magnaguard. "We need to leave Copero as soon as we're finished in here." he finally spoke, green optics studying the droid, sensing his joy. Mala wasn't that aware that droids had feelings, or felt anything, but he was clearly wrong.

I found a room with a hovertruck nearby, and I loaded almost everything in the room into it. The thing I was most interested in was the giant droid, but I found designs for droid starfighters, too. They looked like good designs for spaceworthy Shard bodies.

Awesome... I'd had a little project in the works for the military. This could help a lot.

I gestured to [member='Mala Kulan']. Of course, I still didn't have a head. I'd have to rectify that on the way back home to Empress Teta.

Galen smiled even wider as the Chiss who were there to guard the royal family began to open fire, "Wrong choice little children," and he dove through the blaster bolts, dancing between each as he sliced and diced his way towards the Royal family. Once the guards had all fallen, Galen smiled and pulled his hood back. His sharp teeth almost shining in the light of the room. "Now, who wants to live through the night?"

Darth Atrox

D
The Zabrak's gloved hands began to clear the rubble blocking the entrance, until it finally broke way. As soon as he was out, he concealed it once more. His green eyes scanned the area.
Clear. Excellent.
Mala sprinted off, keeping his lightsaber safely secured in his grasp. "Hanger. Hanger..." he muttered to himself, before finding the area of his choice. He swiftly wiped out the guards and pilots, before taking a suitable ship. He was out of the atmosphere rather quickly. He set the co-ordinands to light-speed, and was off.

Sven Talith

S
[member="Silva Talith"]
Sven followed along with his lady wife, every once in a while he would raise his pistol and pull the trigger. A Chiss would drop to the floor dead, and then they would continue on. They made quick work through the snow, until eventually they reached the inside of the factory. There they wound an empty desk, and no one else. For a moment the Assassin turned around, looking towards the open factory doors.

“Quite.” Sven said calmly.

Slowly he made his way over towards the receptionists desks, his pistol still in his hand. He cleared off a cup of caf and a few knick knacks to eventually get to the keyboard. He began to type in commands, pulling up factory schematics and nodding to himself as he confirmed where they needed to go.

“The reactor.” Sven said looking up at Sable. “Its to the left, down the hall, through three security doors, and apparently quite a few Chiss guards.”

He tapped his chin with the end of the WESTAR-43, then smiled, pointing Sable towards the door.

Tsavong found himself at the top of the stairs, looking in the Royal Chambers. He entered the room, swinging open the large palisade door.

"The One Sith declare this planet as their own," he growled, not seeing who he was speaking to.

And then he did.

Upon the edge of the room, on a red velvet chair outlined in gold, stood a small boy. He stared back, innocently, too young to be aware of what had happened.

"Where are you parents?" Tsavong asked.

The boy shook his head. They had likely died in the fighting below.

"We're your family now," the great beast muttered, ushering too guards to take the youngling into captivity.

Tsavong left the Royal Palace, not thinking too much on how devastated the Royal Family had just been, and left to take care of several Titan Industries mining facilities that would soon be set up upon the planet's surface.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom