Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mando Finesse (Mandalorian Dominion of Serenno)

Taa Nul

CEO of Kamigen Incorporated
He'd nod his head gently. ''I do not wish any bloodshed that is unnecessary, I assure you, and yes! A splendid idea! I would gladly join your delegation, but be weary, Countess Cyrena is a powerful noblewoman here, and I sense she is strong in the dark side of the force......lead the way, my friends.''

@Strider Garon @Kable Detta @Isabet Kote @[member="Briika Tor"] @[member="Garrus Garon"]

Koyi was amongst the group of Mandalorians that had come to Serenno on a diplomatic mission. Although she wasn't sure if diplomacy would work, she found it admirable that at least Marshal Garon was trying out a peaceful tactic first in acquiring this planet and adding it to Mandalorian territory. Armed with dual blasters just in case, the purple Twi'lek was quite eager to see what would be the outcome of her first mission as part of the Mandalorians. She wondered to herself if they'd be seeing any action today, as she followed Garon like the rest of the group.

@Strider Garon @Kable Detta @Isabet Kote @Briika Tor@Count Morcus
...all this negotiation was already beginning to bore Garrus who didn't have much stomach for this type of thing. Unlike the other Mandolorians he was wearing his helm either which meant the disdain showed easily on his face; Garrus wasn't an easy man to impress but while he listened to the Count talking he thought his words reeked of deceit. Leaning closer to Strider he'd have whispered... "Well, I'm no politician, but I wouldn't trust this one as far as I could throw him." ...which made him snort a tad seeing as how it was a bit of an inside joke. A very inside joke. At that Garrus would have went silent before straightening his stance and looking ahead once again; this Count Morcus wasn't much to look at to be sure but looks could be deceiving, in any event it seemed like Strider had everything well in hand from the sounds of it when he offered the man a position in his delegation.

Allowing his mind to wander a bit it was then that Garrus would have broke formation from behind his Brother and moved off to the side. He was staring off at something while the tedium of negotiation took place having come more as an observer than anything else. It had almost been fifteen minutes and if there was liquor to be found nearby on this world Garrus would have been the one to find it. If his wandering thoughts meant Garrus would be bringing up the rear of the group in the short term than so be it but a man has appetites that he needs to sate regardless of code or honor or anything like that and this was one of them.

Besides falling behind meant Garrus could take a look at the merchandise as it were. Don't be shy now; Garrus was a mature fellow but he wasn't dead and everything he had was still in working condition. It would be madness not to look even while the rest of the Mandolorians were playing it professional; maybe this is why Strider didn't bring his brother around to often...

Gae'celic Alor, Master Beskarsmith
Mac hat walked along next to @[member="Briika Tor"], he'd come along mainly to strike a side deal for local alcohol for his pub, even so, learning diplomacy skills would come in handy. Mac wore his 'daily minimum' of armor, with his buy'ce clipped to his belt. As for weapons, Mac only carried a ripper and his claymore. As @[member="Strider Garon"] began his shtick, Mac simply hung back and listened...

@[member="Count Morcus"] @[member="Kable Detta"] @[member="Isabet Kote"]

@Strider Garon @Kable Detta @Isabet Kote @Briika Tor @Garrus Garon @[member="Count Morcus"]

Preliat remained near Garon, his eyes narrowed. He turned to the Twi'lek near him. He did not recognize her. He held his helmet under his arm, and was not carrying anything substantial in terms of weaponry, besides the beskad that hung on his back, near his jetpack, but off to the side. He glanced around, and held his helmet in his crushgaunt-adorned hands."Something feels off, something feels....substantially off."The Super Commando said, to no one in particular. His eyes darted around, feeling something sinister in the air that wasn't the Count before them.

Taa Nul

The Count would nod at Preliat. ''I sense it too.......I sense the Countess is not pleased with my return here. We must be extremely cautious in our dealings, or I'm afraid these negotiations will devolve into conflict...''
@[member="Preliat Mantis"]

Ordo had to be out of his mind to even show up to this thing. He was to diplomacy was a grenade was to a pen of Nuna, a mess waiting to happen. It was a good thing @[member="Strider Garon"] had the reigns on this one. His suggestion was to sit all the counts down, place a PrG-7 detonator on the table with a thirty minute timer and tell them to make up their minds. His idea kinda got the let's put a pin in it response and he took the hint.

He looked oit from behind his T-shaped visor and scanned the area. He didn't feel right aboit this. It felt like he needed a drink. He took out his data pad and decided to type a quick message.

'@[member="Rianna Organa"]

Hey Cyar'ika. We're on Sereno today, being nice for once. I should be on my way home in a few hours. Love you.

Ordo'

@[member="Strider Garon"] @[member="Arrbi Betna"] @[member="Isabet Kote"] @[member="Mac O Shenanigans"]

Anija frowned as she stepped out of the shuttle with the others. She too hung back, looking to Isabet and thew others for her cues. She wasn't always the type to go rushing into conflict, so she'd hoped this mission would be a better fit for her. She had to admit, Serenno was a beautiful planet. What Marcus said about tourism felt right. She certainly would have visited the place. She sighed and moved over to Ordo, bumping his shoulder for a moment as she sent him a quick message. She'd heard Preliat's comment. <Something feels off about the situation, buir. Suggestions...?>

Isabet Denko

Olaror shal ni, vod.
Isabet took to lingering behind Strider as they walked toward their destination. Despite being around her brothers she felt seemingly out of place, especially given their intentions. For most cases, the stereotypical view of Mandalorians were correct. Diplomacy and Mandalorian's just did not fit. Like a white guy at a Dave Chappelle show. Regardless, she could feel everyone's tension and decided to dedicate her focus on where she was walking. It seemed that there was some stigma about the Countess they were going to speak to. Isabet would have to wait to see if it was correct or not, though she had her own hunches.

[background=#080808]@[/background]Strider Garon[background=#080808] @[/background]Kable Detta[background=#080808] @[/background]Isabet Kote[background=#080808] @[/background]Briika Tor[background=#080808] @[/background]Garrus Garon[background=#080808] @[/background]Count Morcus

@[member="Anija Ordo"]

"I think we should lock them all in with @[member="Preliat Mantis"] and just walk away." He said over the secure comlink. "But you're righy something is off."

Ordo kept his head up and looked around could be anything.

"Udesiir vode!" Strider growled into the comms with nervs of steel. He heard all their gripes on how they did not trust this place or person and so on. Of course they didn't, they weren't invading and slaughtering everyone. Its been a long time since these mandos seen peace and such dormant actions seemed to put them uneasy. Good kids the lot of them, just seen lots of battle and such instincts and precautions never leave. Strider picked up on the warning Count @[member="Count Morcus"] provided about the Countess and it so happened to be coincidence that he had just received a invite to her estate. Strider grinned, the mandos were making a presence and everyone was testing the waters.

"Well, seems said countess has extended her hospitality and invited us to her estate" He informed Count Morcus and his vode, curious to see if that would make him uneasy. "I think it would be rude if we did not accept"

Strider with a few blinks of an eye on his HUD would send a reply back to @[member="Countess of Báthory"] informing her that he and his posse would be arriving shortly. Strider would also send word to @[member="Ozmeri Gitana'ti"] that they would be picking her up shortly and en-route to the Bathory estates.

Two hours later:

Strider Garon and the Manalorian delegation, including Count Morcus and Princess Ozmeri, would arrive at the Countess' estate via mutiple speeder convoy. Strider was the first to exit the vehicle, his helmet now placed under his arm as he walked forth onto the path that lead towards the large entrance. Such beauty of this place, Garon was already in love. His long black hair was held back with a worn Red bandana and his cape flapped in the wind as he lead the way.

Taa Nul

The Count would not be foolish enough to enter the Countess's palace alone with the delegation, a droid gunship would fly down from his Providence-class Cruiser in orbit, dropping off a squad of 9 BX-series Droid Commandos along with an extra Magnaguard to defend the group incase anything went wrong. The droids would follow the group, forming a protective circle around them as they entered the palace. ''Added security. I'm not walking into her palace without adequate defenses.....she is more powerful than you can comprehend.''
4.14_Commando_Droids.jpg

@[member="Strider Garon"]
@[member="Ordo"]
@[member="Isabet Kote"]
@[member="Anija Ordo"]

Kable chuckled at the comments in his ear from his brothers and sisters. He didn't disagree with their concerns, paranoia is what kept them alive. Still, he trusted Strider, and he would follow his lead.

Kable exited behind Strider and maintained his position at Strider's left flank. The Field Marshall held his helmet under his arm. Kable contemplated doing the same. But decided to wait until his other brothers and sisters did the same. While it was true that a Mandalorian speaking to you with their bucket off was a sign of respect, Kable thought it wise if the primary focus was on Strider and not his entourage. So Kable acted as a sentry, watching everything. Anything that seemed out of place, other than a bunch of Mandos on a diplomatic mission...
@Strider Garon @Kable Detta @Isabet Kote @Briika Tor @Garrus Garon @Count Morcus

Gae'celic Alor, Master Beskarsmith
Mac slowly stepped from the speeder and laughed at the battle droids the Count had. Mando'ade don't need extra protection, THEY were weapons of mass destruction. He simply fell in line and walked with indifference and that unmistakeable itch for battle...

@[member="Count Morcus"] @[member="Strider Garon"] @[member="Ordo"] @[member="Isabet Kote"] @[member="Anija Ordo"] @[member="Kable Detta"] @[member="Briika Tor"]

Preliat glanced around, before stopping."I'll stay with the speeders. Don't want to make the poor Countess nervous. Call me if there's trouble."He said gruffly, holding his helmet under his arm. His back turned, and he said nothing more to the other Mandalorians.

@[member="Briika Tor"]
@[member="Mac O Shenanigans"]
@[member="Kable Detta"]
@[member="Count Morcus"]

@[member="Anija Ordo"] @[member="Strider Garon"] @[member="Count Morcus"] @[member="Kable Detta"] @[member="Briika Tor"] @[member="Preliat Mantis"]

Ordo stumbled and gripped his chest. His heart pounded and his lungs felt like they were made of stone. He looked up at the sky as a single tear fell on his scar creased cheek. It was done...his cousin, the one that he should have dragged back to Manda'yaim ages ago, was dead. Ordo reached for something to stablize himself on with one hand as he gathered his senses.

It was sickening to think that after all Tracyn had been through he would end like this. He should have been here with his people not off with aruetiise. This would not go unanswered. Tracyn's death would be avenged and Ordo would be the instrument of that vengence.

Ordo stopped and headed back toward the speeder.

"Tracyn's dead." He said his deep voice distant and dark. "Comm me if you need me."

Strider's heart fell at the news of Ordo's cousin passing, but this was not the time or place to grieve. This was the time to show strength and solidarity for we were here on peaceful grounds today but tomorrow they could be our enemy. Strider turned about and with a few quick steps he was in reach of his favorite vod, placing a firm grip upon his shoulder he stared the man with his naked eyes as if he could see Ordo's face through the T shaped visor. Strider a cold face, no emotion and brown hues solid as rocks. "Ord'ika! mhi echoylir tome" He tightened his grip with affection "Ibi'tuur haar mando'ade linibar gar kot". Strider leaned in close that only Ordo could hear "I need you by my side Vod'ika! After the mission is completed will be proper time to pay respect and do right by your kin. How many brothers and family can we save if we broker a peaceful solution here and now?"

Strider turned, he wasn't going to press the issue further for he did not have the right to order the man to stay. All he could do was hope the wisdom will prevail and Ordo will aid Strider in diplomacy. The big lug thinks he is only good at war but he was far more talented then just that and today would prove such.

@[member="Ordo"]

The Princess` envoy ship came to land softly upon the landing pad, her engines slowly fading to a dull hum. Within moments, the airlock slid open with a low hiss, a ramp sliding down to rest upon the polished floor.

The first to step out was a handmaiden, her pale blue robes brushing her legs, her hair covered with a veil that a simple silver headdress kept in place. Three more stepped out, followed finally by the Princess herself. She wore a gold cowl, with aurodium chain and coins decorating the fabric along with gold thread. With every step she took, the headdress and jewels gave a delicate jingle, her attire giving her an aura of delicate regal beauty.

Aquamarine eyes surveyed the Mandalorian envoy in front of her as the Princess seemingly strode down the ramp along with the handmaidens. Slowly, she came to a stop in front of Strider.

tumblr_mnp28hm2HX1srbtzoo1_250.gif
Ever so slowly, her inked mehndi decorated hand rose up to lightly tug at the scarf that hid the lower part of her face. She then gave an incline of her head in greeting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom