Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Staff Mandate Update

Mandate Updates

Small updates for now:

Code:
Relentless Horde weakness removed.
Contagious Assault mandate removed.

Some notes:

1. Relentless Horde's weakness prevented Capitals from moving. Domdodging hated it, cloudbreakers loved it. I'm no longer convinced it was a good idea, so now it's not there. However, I'm putting a temporary hold on any Major Capital changes from happening until Staff makes another update. Capital changes have been very ill-recieved for the map game, because it's all map-based mechanics. We're not doing that anymore, if Invasions have to be IC, Capital changes have to be IC. So a story/thread will be required to move it, and will have to be submitted the same as a Dominion or Invasion.

2. Contagious Assault is by far the most popular Mandate right now, accounting for about 50% of the Faction Mandates, which is the surest sign it's broken. This does affect currently announced and/or planned Invasions, but not ongoing Invasions, so Major Factions currently utilizing this will need to adjust their target hexes for any pending Invasions.

3. Major Factions utilizing Contagious Assault may also immediately choose a new Mandate, regardless if they have chosen one in the past 90 days.

Excellent changes, very in favor of this direction.

It makes sense that Capital changes should have some backing to it before hand, can't believe I never thought of that before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom