Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ᴛʜᴇ ɢɪʀʟ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏʟᴅᴇɴ ɢᴜɴ
Hello there! I am back after an extended LOA and once again in need of threads, though posting will be slower these days

Tae'l or previously "Tayl Vizsla" is the missing daughter of two Mandalorian Corsairs based out of Tatooine. She was captured by the Sith Order during the Battle for the Kathol Outback back in '78.

Or so they say...

The truth is that she stayed in Imperial space willingly. The question is: why?

While there is still a BOUNTY for her safe return, I'm looking for any small stories you wanna tell and also any reason for her to stay or hide in Sith Space. Be you a bounty hunter expecting a "Damsel in distress", a concerned Jedi, a future employer or you've just got a bone to pick with Mandos, Tae'l is your gal ;)

(PS: this is not an opportunity to recruit unless you're SO. I'm avoiding outside\major faction PvP until further notice)

Jasper Kai'el Jasper Kai'el Hey Jas! haven't heard that name in awhile. Good to be back <3

Cedwyn Blaidd Cedwyn Blaidd Thanks for the warm welcome :3

Tayl was living near Saijo iirc? and knowing her, has probably racked up a body count on both sides of the law by now, and possibly gotten in touch with some questionable Mandalorian types in SO space already, so that's a couple options we could explore already. I was also thinking about a trip to the ruins of Mandalore sometime for a Children of the Watch related ritual, but that might take more leads

“Learn to obey before you command”

BACKGROUND INFORMATION:
  • Ex-Death Watch
    • WAR RECORD
      • Ordo, 864 ABY-Guerilla warfare against NIO
      • Level 1313- [Redacted]
        • Extensive injuries
      • 876 ABY- Promoted to squad leader, Enclave Karjr
      • Kestri, 878 ABY- Defensive operations against NIO
      • Kathol Outback, 878 ABY- Military advisor to Kathol Alliance, Naval operations against Sith Order.
    • CRIMINAL RECORD:
      • 866 ABY - 876 ABY, Coruscant, Level 1313: Suspected of over 100 murders related to vigilante case. Victims were all Ex-Mandalorian, suspected Ex-TSE.

Hont might a have just a very, very tiny chip on his shoulder against someone who both fought against the NIO and killed fellow ex-TSE. It might just occur to him that maybe he can use this information to track her down and attempt to exercise some good old galactic justice.

Hont Atellies Hont Atellies >:D

I could squeeze in a third thread if you wanna do some fighty stuff? I haven't done PvP in a looong time tho lol so forgive any missteps!
It would be really interesting to see these two Ex-commanders\inhuman war criminals duke it out lol! though Tae'l doesn't have her old squad with her rn since she's in hiding from other mandalorians

“Learn to obey before you command”
Just out of curiosity, when are you having this take place? How long after Kathol Outback part 1? Main timeline 900ABY, 878 was like around before this character was born lol.
I am also wondering as well, Hont was approx. 19 by the time of the events of Annihilation started and was presumed dead at the fall of Cassel Point as he was on the ground during its (the Baneful) decent onto the planet, he was then rescued by another character and put into cryosleep until he had fully recovered, a little Sith Alchemy as well and he is approx 20~24 (going to update on bio soon, covered in a private story).

So it just depends on when this all takes place. It would have to be somewhat current.

ryan-gosling-judging-you.gif

Fellow vod straying from the path? Blasphemy~

How long after Kathol Outback part 1? Main timeline 900ABY, 878 was like around before this character was born lol.
Sahan Dragr Sahan Dragr Jesus... that's like 22 years ago by canon timeline right? I don't plan on aging up ANY of my old chars by that much LMAO
Honestly rn I'm just trying not to think about it too much and continue my stories as planned. Though, if Adeline Noctua Adeline Noctua infects her like we planned to last year, that would allow Tae'l to avoid aging despite the timeline. I'll have to talk to her about that sometime.

(tbh it'd help explain why she's even in SO space still, if I went that route)

little Sith Alchemy as well and he is approx 20~24 (going to update on bio soon, covered in a private story).

So it just depends on when this all takes place. It would have to be somewhat current.
Hont Atellies Hont Atellies I see! Sith alchemy is a very convenient plot device lmao

Tayl was "born" from a cloning vat in 863 ABY, so I think she would be 37 chonological years old by the current timeline??
Except, she had an artificial growth spurt. iirc she was basically a biological 15 year old when she left kamino in her first ever thread.

Sooo she would have been like... 50-ish? 52??? if we go by biological age. omfg?!

I'm sticking with 23 - 24yrs biological age for now. I'll talk to Adeline\SO about stopping her aging later.

We can also just do flashback threads if y'all are interested, though I'd need to know when you would like that to take place lol

Jesus i didn't even think about the new year/ time skip that going to make some things awkward for sure
See?? this is why I just ignore it most days lol!

also Sahan Dragr Sahan Dragr me and Adeline talked it over and at some point were gonna turn Tae'l into a sangnir and that can reverse the aging to whatever she likes(shapeshifting big funni). Sooo if we do thread, I might have her appear a bit older at first and then change her back after the turning lol

also Sahan Dragr Sahan Dragr Sahan Dragr Sahan Dragr me and Adeline talked it over and at some point were gonna turn Tae'l into a sangnir and that can reverse the aging to whatever she likes(shapeshifting big funni). Sooo if we do thread, I might have her appear a bit older at first and then change her back after the turning lol
Sounds awesome. I remember you had originally planned that. I think it was part of the reason you had her go missing in the first place. Will be a fun story when she finally resurfaces and Aloy finds out.

I think it was part of the reason you had her go missing in the first place. Will be a fun story when she finally resurfaces and Aloy finds out.
Sahan Dragr Sahan Dragr Right?! that and honestly I think I just vibe better with the SO than the old faction(s). I'll figure out what to do with the Black Fleet ofc(not that our fac has ever been an issue i mean) but for now I think I like chilling with smaller threads and not having to direct a whole campaign lol

Anyway me and Adeline have made plans for when Aloy finds out. I think you'll enjoy it >:D

Sahan Dragr Sahan Dragr Right?! that and honestly I think I just vibe better with the SO than the old faction(s). I'll figure out what to do with the Black Fleet ofc(not that our fac has ever been an issue i mean) but for now I think I like chilling with smaller threads and not having to direct a whole campaign lol

Anyway me and Adeline have made plans for when Aloy finds out. I think you'll enjoy it >:D
Sounds cool. Do what feels good. And feel free to hit me up if you need adversaries or allies. Got plenty of chars to fill different roles. Might run into each other eventually anyway, as enemies lol. ;]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom