Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mandalorian in search of a clan...

So, this is my first Mando, but second character on Chaos...

Im having trouble deciding on which Clan to join, as some look inactive. Also i am a tad bit confused with the ME Ranking system...

[member="Taru Dasu'r"]
Hey there Taru, I can try to answer specific questions you may have, but an overview would be best left at the following. The ranking can change on a whim. Only solid stuff is this, Mandalore(Yasha) is at the top, and the admins are next in line(usually).

If you have questions about a clan, I'm the Alor of Clan Mortui. So if you like hunting jedi/sith, then this is the place for you, xD.

Any questions for either, feel free to ask :)

Prazutis

Prudii Kyr'am Alor/Mandalorian Elder
[member="Taru Dasu'r"]

Hello, Clan Kyr'am is a wealthy Clan with a lineage back to the clone wars, we excel in bounty hunting, combat, survival skills, weapon manufacturing, Beskar smithing, and follow a strict code under Mand'alor, as well we are an extremely wealthy Clan owning and operating dozens of businesses

Thanks [member="Adenn Kyramud"] for the help on the rankings (i guess)
@A'den Kyr'am i may look up on your offer im not fully sure yet, and [member="Cynthia Solus"] i am not in the mando discord yet

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom