Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Mandalorian Idiot Seeking Force-Sensitive Teachers (And is Also Offering Mercenary Services)

I'm in need of a Force user to give my Mandalorian guy a course in using the Force and how to use a lightsaber. Valerian is pretty friendly and easygoing, and works well with others, and he's pretty eager to explore the more mystical aspects of his personality that he's never touched on before. As far as what he's currently capable of, he can use basic telekinesis and that's about it, and is in possession of an inherited lightsaber that he's never used before. So if you need a very impressionable student who forms attachments easily and enjoys punching people for his friends this is definitely for you. OR if you just need someone to shoot things for you then he's available for that as well.

I'm open to any sort of thing that you might have in mind. Anyone is welcome, short of the most obvious looking Sith ever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom