Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mandalorian Clans

So my first thought was to put them in the lore section, however, due to its guidelines that does not seem right.

Yet, when I hope over to NPC codex, that also seems rather illogical of a place to put it due to the fact that the clan submissions would be history and whatnot. So it does not really appear to fit their either.

I don't understand what you're trying to explain to me then. My inquiry is about where to submit Clan data. You provide a link to me, except only Admins of the faction can do anything with it. The entire forum is the same way. So you must understand why I am confused because I quite honestly do not see why you would provide that link given that it is not exactly useful given my question.

[member="Halik Falkosi"]

You write up your clan info, shoot it to [member="Azrael"], he makes sure you're not riding Death Stars in the writeup (or anything else outlandish/illogical) and then posts it up. (At least, I think that's the process. Feel free to slap me if I'm wrong. XD)

Actually. Not really.

1) Codex has a structure to its process
2) It is done on forum, not through PM.
3) Codex is more direct and efficient.

I would argue that the Codex is largely unnecessary as well, but offers some usefulness as a lore repository.

To clear things up, though there is a Mandalorian Faction, and they control Mandalore. They do not control the concept of Mandalorians or Mandalorian Clans on this board. This means if you want to make a Mandalorian Clan you can submit it into the Lore forum in order to record it. Though, you don't have to. The Codex is entirely voluntary and you can actually just RP any clan you want(though if someone RP's that clan before you and has established lore, be respectful of what they have done).

That being said. If you want people to respect the things you make and follow the it as their own story, the easiest way to do so is to use the Codex.

To echo what sol is sayings...adding it to the lore in the codex would help provide a larger scale so people can participate. I highly suggest putting a clan that you want to create through the lore area of the codex.

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
[member="Azrael"] the lore section is expanding and building up but the best way to create some of the parts for it is to have trials. So submissions to the lore section for different things are very helpful to us the codex team. It will allow us to work and make the section something nice. As always when submitting though make sure it is as unbiased as possible from a neutral perspective.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom