Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mand'alor the Architect

Gilamar Skirata

The most important step is always the next one
So I've been on the site for a long while now, two years now and started this character two years ago in November of 2013. Since then my muse has gone up and down with him, but he's always been MY favorite to write...But I've also always been self conscious of my writing with some of the bigger names like [member="Emberli Garett"] and [member="Mia Monroe"] as my predecessors. I also know a lot of people "look down" on bringing characters back...But anyways

Tell me what you think of Gilamar Skirata!

[member="Gilamar Skirata"] Ick, sorry but booo. I feel like the kills the feels we all felt when you died. You were a martyr! Shoulda used the netherworld or something... if that's even possible with you being a Mando :p

Kadala Kotyc

Daughter of Mandalore
Gilamar Skirata said:
plot twist! He was never "really dead"
The second Kad finds that out, he's gonna wish he was.
*angrily sips tea*

Nah. But for real man, great, absolutely great character. Wish we had done more with Gil and Kad before his death. Unfortunately the two of us seemed to go back and forth with our LOAs/lack of muse. Maybe we can do a thread and finish it for once. If I get off of my half-LOA, that is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom