Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Malachor V Tournament: Knight OOC

[member="Djonas Vile"]

Let's settle this. Canal fought with a Sith who activated his grenades with the force. Right now, Canal's instincts are telling him that you are probably going to activate my grenades with the force just like the last FU that activated his grenades. Now tell me what's wrong with that.

[member="Canal Tal'Verda"] Because I'm simply holding my hand out. That's what's wrong with it. Like you said in your post, if it were your grenades you'd hear beeping.

[member="Djonas Vile"], [member="Canal Tal'Verda"]

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice shame on me.

He "assumes" you are doing that because it has happened to him before. as such, he doesnt want it to happen again. So he acts against it.

However! it would be rather hard to throw all of your stuff out just randomly. best that you could do is maybe cut your belt off, or unclip it and throw it, but even then, the best you would do was survive the blast because it is far enough away.

Play nice people. lets keep it civil. :)

Matreya

Canal Tal'Verda said:
[member="D-Man"]
Bro, which areas of my body are you sending the jabs so I can have a better picture When it comes to close quarter I detail everything what I write)
Whoa. Didnt even see that. Uh...consider it basically mid torso to knee region. All blows designed to stagger but not incopacitate...then again his strength changes that...*shrug*

Matreya

[member="Canal Tal'Verda"]

Been like 3 days man. Per the intial rules and the new, I believe your to be considered out. I cant wait no more.

Matreya

Well you changed enemies to engage in me solely, at least I thought, and then never replied. Gotta move on. I dont know if your DQed, thats Voracitos' final call, but *shrug*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom