Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Malachor V Tournament: Knight OOC

Yeah, sorry for telling you this late. I thought I was disqualified because Ferus said so. Turns out Voracitos said no unless I want to exit. Once again, sorry. But can you tell me what's going on, please?

[member="D-Man"]

Matreya

Whatever happened between you and Djonas stayed, Horror also showed up, Damien whooped on Darth Z :)P) and then we moved on to take out you all first. [member="Canal Tal'Verda"]

Matreya

Yeah. But Damien is the oldest knight here, has held it since his first week of creation, has physical enhacements that make him able to crush durasteel (thus denting the rest of alloys as well), with his main talents lieing in mentalism and alter abilities. So he isnt concerned by numbers, he can hold his own. [member="Canal Tal'Verda"]

Matreya

0.o dude...that was even accepted by the factory and everything. The Czar Enhancements he has give him an added 3:1 for strength and speed etc, plus him being an Anzat thats twice as strong as the average human, thats on a 5:1 strength ratio. Been rped and used against multiple people multiple times. Noah Corek, well known RPer for the site, actually accepted a squeeze against the metal surrounding his throat, leaving him choking by his own armor.

Not trying to be a god, trying to make a great fighter. He is most often hand to hand, and when he uses an ability usually makes sure his power his sufficient to complete it wholly, thus hes even been keeping to simple martial arts to charge up

Matreya

Dont worry. Even Djonas would have a great chance. I do my best to be an alright writer. I will be susceptible to wounding, its all about how you make it happen. Remember hes fast and strong, but that doesnt mean he is going to know everything about everything, nor that he automatically wins.

I also said Id go easy as your Force Dead anyway

Edit:
Far as Im aware, theyre powered by his thermal energy...

So...:p

[member="Silver Wolf"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom