Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mal and Rusty, saying helloooo

jbsnv

[member="Malia Afredane"] The codex should help you with that, and also the npc I believe should be a separate character themselves.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
[member="Malia Afredane"]

NPC can be created and discarded at your leisure. Go nuts. Sith Lords, Hutt Dancers, and Jedi Emperors too. The sky is the limit. Whatever you feel is most appropriate for your story. That's how we encourage you to play. And, as the others have said? The Codex has a "Gallery" of sorts. A centerpoint from which to create, show off, and get feedback about your creations. I myself find it very helpful but I create too many NPCs to actually use the darn thing. Hehe.

Please note also that specific PvP threads and Invasions often have Player Agreements (or Gentleman's Agreements) attached to NPCs during war times. Such as how many soldiers you can command or how many Star Destroyers may be supporting you. However, these specific instances are very rare and few-and-far between.

Enjoy. :D

- PS: NPCs need not be separate accounts nor sub-accounts.

Rusty

Purveyor of Fine Weaponry
[member="Reverance"]

I plan to. Probably not bringing over the robot space ninja for a while, if at all. If I do, it'll almost certainly be to slap people around in the GBA.

I take it you're enjoying things over here?

Sanya Val Lerium

Neutral, Queen of Her people, Neko
[member="Malia Afredane"] [member="Malia Afredane"]

If you have experience on another board you can transfer them over when you request your tags just link the admins to your rp lists. Any how welcome and enjoy the site, we have a wonderful community here and a very active board here.

Codex is your planets, locations, npc/s

Factory is for you overall tech and company if you wish to create one. (If you go to use a cannon company check to see if someone owns it.)

[member="Rusty"]

I am. The GBA has more or less fallen to the wayside with my priority on the OS. But winter is coming so my activity may jump up with it.

There are a couple of shards that I have seen running around but it would be interesting to see him around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom