Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mal and Rusty, saying helloooo

Howdy!

I'm Mal! Rusty I'm sure will be posting here shortly.

We're new! We're excited to be here!

We're two separate people, I swear.

Anywho, Rusty can speak for his dang self, so I'll get the ball rolling...

I've been RPing for a long time. Bounced around a few sites, I've run the gauntlet from writer to admin. I'm just looking for a nice, active place to get some good writing in around a somewhat hectic schedule. Mal is a smuggler/arms dealer kinda gal and she's ornery. We might start a crew, run some jobs. Either way, I can't wait to get started.

We're excited to get to writing and meeting new people.

Rusty

Purveyor of Fine Weaponry
Hi folks.

The Captain and I are looking to get started here.

I've been around the RP block a few times from both the writer and admin side myself. Been there, done that, got the T-shirt, which was three sizes too big.

Anyway, it's like the Captain says. She's an arms dealer and smuggler, and I'm the guy that shoots things that disagree with her life choices. I look forward to writing with you all.

Question for anyone... [member="Connor Harrison"] [member="jbsnv"] [member="Sam Kazroy"] [member="Eddie"] [member="Rekha Kaarde"] [member="Corvetta Salvo"]

What is the NPC creation thing and when should we apply for an NPC? Rusty and I are used to making up NPC's to help spice up our writing. Some are long term. Do we need to have a formal application and list?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom