Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship Mako-class Interceptor

Status
Not open for further replies.

ADM. Reshmar

Directorate Officer Fleet Admiral SJC 3rd Fleet
CHLYcbF.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: To create an Interceptor for MCS customers
  • Image Source: Imgur Image created by myself using 3ds.max 2015
  • Canon Link: N/A
  • Permissions: N/A
  • Primary Source: N/A
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
STANDARD FEATURES
ADVANCED SYSTEMS
STRENGTHS
  • Multi role configuration: The Mako-class is loaded out with a wide array of weapons to boost the offensive power of the craft.
WEAKNESSES
  • Serviceability: The systems and electronics run on a complicated redundant system making servicing difficult unless done by a Mon Calamari Service Technician.
DESCRIPTION
The Mako-class is an attempt to offer a high-quality fast interdiction interceptor for Prospective Customers. The single-seat craft offers performance matching any other interceptor on the market. The Mako-class is geared towards offensive Interdiction duties.
Weapons systems are a mix of weapons that offer a wide range of offensive capabilities. A Sublight Acceleration Motor (SLAM) drive has been equipped to offer a boost of speed to close rapidly on targets and engage then unprepared.
The atmospheric capabilities of the Mako-class are exceptional and the craft even offers the ability to be launched from submerged hangers to a depth of 1000 meters.

Last edited:
We have some problems.

NECESSARY CHANGES!

Image Source: Imgur
It says to me Zoinks, we lost it. Please repair the link.

Manufacturer: Mon Calamari Shipyards
Link required, please add.

Link goes nowhere, please repair.

That submission is for limited and underproduction use only. You have minor production status, please remove or lower your production rating.

Permission for this technology?

No HyperDrive: The Mako-class is intended to operate from a starship hanger or in system hanger and is not equipped with a hyperdrive.
This is not a valid weakness, please remove.

You are also above one rating. Please lower a rating as ripping out the hyperdrive does not qualify as a rating drop even if the Spreadsheet said so. (We are working on that.)

Let me know when you made the required changes.
ADM. Reshmar ADM. Reshmar

Last edited:

Imgur does not show the picture on the website? Just a persons profile? Please show where the image is on the site.
You are still above one rating.
You still have not removed the Hyperdrive Weakness rule.

Also I am sorry on this, I detected something late in the submission and that is my bad, it is listed on all three currently in factory.

Permission for this technology please?

ADM. Reshmar

Directorate Officer Fleet Admiral SJC 3rd Fleet
Affiliation: Eshan Industrial Corporation clients
Production: Minor

nowhere in the submission does it say it requires a purchase post or any form of permission to use.

Brought this up to John Locke and this was the decision.

It says clearly: Eshan Industrial Corporation Clients. We do not know if you are allowed to have this product.
Therefore we require Permission from that company to use this submission. Please link this into your permissions field if you can get ahold of the writers storefront page of Eshan Industrial Corporation or even a message stating you are allowed to use it. Else...it will need to be removed.

You are still above one rating.
You still have not removed the Hyperdrive Weakness rule.
Also Imgur is still not showing the Image from that maker.

Let me know when you make the required changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom