Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Making Assets and Taking Names

Janus would enter the office at a brisk pace, quickly taking a seat in the same chair he had yesterday. He entered in his security code, opening the mechanized briefcase with its signature clicking sound. He would withdraw the second datapad, pressing a button to power it on. As it whirred to life, he would slide a specialized digital pen out of its holster.​
The contract would immediately show on the device's screen, and he would slide it across the desk to the Republic senator. He would also hand her her the pen, indicating for her to use it. "Go ahead and sign all of the spaces I left blank and date them. Feel free to ask any questions if you happen to find any irregularities."
[member="Thalia Kaia"]​

Janus let out a small breath as she signed the page. It was done. He now had unrestricted mining rights to the planet, in exchange for the senator's safety. Not bad, all things considered. He would take the pad and pen from her, placing them neatly back into the briefcase. He would snap it shut, before standing up.​
"I am relieved we could come to an accord, Ms. Kaia. If you ever have need of my services again, you know how to contact me." With that, he would grab his case and exit the office. His first corporate deal was a success!​
[member="Thalia Kaia"]​

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom