Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Making An Example (Republic Remnant Dominion of the Ylesia Hex)

Objective: 1 - Judgement
Sub Objective: Take a break from bureacracy
Allies: [member="Cedric Grayson"] I @Alyson Hale I @Azreth Vandic
Enemies (?): [member="Icarn Amonta"]

"Oh I must say Allison - " munching on the buttery biscuits that had been freshly prepared "You really have outdone yourself now." In the process, an avalanche of crumbs fell onto her trousers which she promptly brushed off.

"Really? I thought I added too much salt - does this taste salty to you?" handing the Senator a piece of her own portion at which she greedily finished off. "I can't say that won't sent my blood pressure skyrocketing-..." licking the tips of her fingers "But I also can't say I would rather be up there giving out arbitrary judgements and getting political enemies in the process!" smiling and looking down to her commlink, now buzzing.

The messhall was deserted bar the two women, Téa - the Senator supposed to be making sure that the armed forces were abiding by the War on Crime proclamation signed a few days earlier, and Alison - her friend with a passion for cooking, also posing as the woman's security detail. Metal clinking echoed throughout the entire room as they moved in to start on their main courses - Deep fried, homemade Veg-Meat with a series of exquisite accompaniments. Half expecting it to taste as bland as it smelled, she went in for a bite but was pleasantly surprised that it didn't taste like raw protein.

"Unfortunately, I couldn't do much with the ingredients on the karking ship, but I think for a first attempt it went well?" sticking a massive spoonful of the dish into her mouth.

"Better than what the junkheads upstairs are feeding me, I must say I can taste something other than grinded animal meat? Divine!"

The pair laughed before silence ensued. More clinking.

"How long do we have?"

"Oh it doesn't really matter to be honest. Gerald- the other member of our security detail - was calling me, of course I hung up, he's a dirty loyalist to the bigwigs and was probably only assigned to make sure I didn't slack off. Nobody knows we're in here right now."

OBJ 3
Crush The Hutt Warlords

Post 2

They'd rallied up and were headed full speed for the fortress. As the Pathfinder squadron naturally they were on point, scanning and checking for traps and mines. Nothing was coming up and the APC's and old Republic Turbo-tanks were rolling with a fury.

"Target is 2000m out."

"Check, arming main cannons."

Jax chuckled. He'd found himself on a short trip to no where just months ago. Alderaan was besieged, and the Antilles family was mostly gone and defunct. He mightve tried to claim that mantle, but a suit of heavy armor and a rifle fit him better. Warriors were made, but some were born.

"Ain't gotta tell me Morrison. I ain't no Tank Commander. Do what you gotta do, but keep their heads down if you can."

"Oh we'll keep em down alright. Watch this chit."

Rounds of plasma lobbed from the Tanks, arcing high. Jax felt the boom in his chest as the spent canisters were thrown out the side and the shells impacted the Palace, blossoming into beautiful flowers of flame and acrid smoke. They were pounding the Hutt position hard as they closed in.

"Feth yea."

"CPL Rannik, you have command of the Squad, I'm setting up targeting now."

"Copy."

The CPL was alright. Still a fresh recruit, but better seasoned than any of the 3rds other troops. Save for some of the real senior guys. But they weren't here and the kid was the future, long after Jax'd be dead.

He clicked his headset and scanned the horizon with his binocs, setting range, adjusting for conditions.

"Neptune Actual, Pathfinder One, requesting Orbital Strike."

"This is Neptune Actual, send it."

"My position as on the tracker. Target 2000m North by Northwest. Control to CIC. Attack and re-attack on my Command. Marking type will Ultra Laser."

"Copy All. Intent?"

"Destroy it all. No holds barred."

"Copy, we have six Turbolasers, seven meter spread. Good enough for you SGT?"

"Aye that'll do."

"Standing bye then."

He tapped the Gunner and popped the hatch, shooting his gauntlet laser to align with the Palace.

"Tally your Target SGT."

CLICK. Freq switched to team internal.

"Keep your heads down Gents! Here comes the heavy!"

"We got it SGT. All Tank crews, lock hatches and reduce speed."

CLICK

"Send it."

Above the RRS Neptune opened fire, sending columns of doom down into the Palace. Jax watched with glee as a bracket of orbital fire, shredded floors and cut the structure dead down the middle. The smoldering crater of the outer edges still showed movement, and they still took some heavy fire.

"Solid hit. Request immediate re-attack."

"Copy. Re attack."

"Send it!"

They repeated the process, until the Palace was nothing more than hole in the ground....

Lilla Syrin

A great leap forward often requires first taking t
Objective: Two

Lilla’s mission was not the complete objective. She was young, impressionable and idealistic. Many might say a Jedi is a Jedi is a Jedi. But with maturity and development comes wisdom.

Whereas a Jedi would never say that the end justifies the means, they would always view their actions against a backdrop of the greater good. And they were, broadly speaking, servants. Servants of the Light and in service to the Republic. They were peacekeepers, not the warriors some labelled them as. But sometimes fighting was the only option – and invariably the last possibility explored.

And the Republic had a need. To eradicate, wherever possible, the church of the One and the All. This was Lilla’s brief. To identify the key players and report on their identities and locations. Which was easier said than done – given their followers defended them staunchly. The church may once have been exposed as a fraud, but the pilgrims kept coming and the Republic Remnant knew they had to stem the tide.

What Lilla did not know was what was planned for the individuals she would identify. She did not need to know. Would it impact her decision to volunteer for the mission? Her Master was unsure, and uncertainty was not a good factor in any mission of this sort.

Ylesia’s turbulent atmosphere was one of its best defences. For this reason, Lilla, and a few other Jedi Padawan’s were shuttled to the planet’s surface by one of the Republic’s finest.

“Lost more than one ship already,” he’d shared over the intercom as the turbulence buffeted the ship during its descent. If it was supposed to be small-talk to put the passengers at ease, Lilla figured he’d missed the mark. By a long way.

But they made it down in one peace and the Jedi separated, each to their assigned colonies.

Lilla Syrin

Lilla had seen plenty of Hutts in her time – back on Tatooine. But she’d never encountered a t’landa Til – their distant cousins. She knew they were enormous creatures, standing nearly as tall as a human male on their four tree-trunk-like legs. With their barrel-shaped bodies, tiny arms, and huge heads that somewhat resembled those of the Hutts – except for the enormous horn protruding from the middle of their faces. And, interestingly, the t’landa Til considered themselves the handsomest sentients in the galaxy. Lilla was with the vast majority of other sentients that did not agree with their assessment.

Lilla’s first port of call was the market square. She pulled the hood of her cloak over her head, to hide her face. It was a humid atmosphere and the Padawan’s had been warned that fungus was a real issue if they stayed any time on the planet’s surface. Atypically, they’d been issued more than one set of robes as a precaution.

And no sooner had she arrived, than she witnessed a rally for the One and the All.

For a wild moment Lilla wanted to draw her saber, wave it in the air, and tell the assembled crowd of potential pilgrims, “Go home! It’s all a big fake! They just want you so they can enslave you! Get out of here whilst you still can!”

But how could she make them believe her? To those that chose to come here, Ylesia was perceived as a place of religious retreat, where the faithful gathered, and those wishing to hide from their pasts could find sanctuary. Any mention of the truth of the fate of the pilgrims was dismissed as ‘fake news.’

The fact that the Ylesian ‘sanctuary’ would turn out to be a trap was so obvious to Lilla and so impossible to believe for the pilgrims. They had no idea that their voyage to Ylesia would lead only to slavery in the spice factories, then, when they grew too weak or sick to work, they’d face death in the spice mines of Kessel.

Then Lilla appraised the situation. The podium was occupied by a number of individuals. These were clearly the ringleaders. If she could identify these quickly, it would save much time seeking them out.

Lilla Syrin

The chanting surrounding her intensified. Lilla supressed a shake of the head. The fervent support of the pilgrims was sufficient that she stood out just by remaining still, let alone showing any signs of dissent.

Lilla pushed into the crowd, keeping her head ducked, fighting her way through the throng as she would have clawed her way through a heavy surf.

Her ribs ached by the time she reached a position near the podium.

Lilla wondered why the religious leaders were being so open, so brazen in their recruitment. Lilla surmised that the arrival of the Republic Remnant was seen as a significant threat – both to their church and their use of the slaves. So maybe they saw this as their last chance to enlist so openly.

Lilla’s attention was drawn back to the podium. A particularly large t’landa Til was being introduced to the crowd. And he was announced as the High Priest. Lilla had struck gold.

It was hard to imagine the figure in front of her, spouting words that, on the surface should would quite readily agree with, was in fact the master of a business that managed drugs and slaves in impressive amounts.

The High Priest raised one of his small, almost dainty forearms, and used his hand to emphasise a point. It was almost comical, the tiny appendage flapping as if it made his words more emphatic. Yet the crowd lapped it up,

Lilla activated her commlink under the privacy of her hood. She didn’t have to speak, her location would be instantly identified and the volume of the rally would easily be heard at the other end of the communication device. Once they’d heard enough, they could simply dispatch troops to arrest the offenders and disperse the crowds.

So she was surprised to hear, instead of confirmation of this chain of events, an order directed at her.

“Follow them and report back.”

Why not simply swoop in and take them? They were, after all, the bad guys, weren’t they? Surely it made sense to deal with them swiftly and make an example of them to the assembled crowd. To discredit them.

Which is when Lilla’s mind started to think beyond the mission brief she’d been granted. To one that better fitted the facts she had at her disposal.

Norrin Fisck

N
Something was gravely wrong.

He wasn't sure whst it was, but he felt it. Something was out of place on the world of Ylesia. It was obvious, the brainwashing. Ever since he had first arrived on the world he had been workibg with some of the free locals to try and right the wrongs of whst had been done to them. The brainwashing was bitterly obvious while he worked alongside them. But that wasn't really what was bothering him.

No, it was the strange new religion that was cropping up that bothered him. According to Ianni, his local contact, it hadn't started appearing until shortly after the arrival of the Republic forces. That was not a good sign as far as he was concerned. Either there was some cult following them around, or there was an element within the Republic that was now counter-brainwashing the people of Ylesia. Neither option was particularly good but at least the former didn't make them look bad.

After confirming dates with Ianni, he had tried to talk to the local chaplain of this Church of the Force, and the man had welcomed him because of his standing as a Jedi. However, when it became obvious that Barrien was prying into the details of the church, and not what they really belueved in, he had been asked to leave. The man had even been stubbornly resistant to suggestions with the Force, which bothered him as well.

He happenedd to know that a new friend was on the world, so he pulled out his commlink and fumbled with it for a mibute before broadcasting on a Jedi frequency.

"Knight Syrin this is Knight Siegfried. Can we meet? I need to discuss something with you. I am currently outside the Church of the Force in Colony Two."

[member="Lilla Syrin"]

Lilla Syrin

Lilla was growing uncomfortable with where her mind was going with this whole scenario. Surely there was every intention to bring the offenders in and ensure justice was done? Or, was the terrible situation playing out in her head going to prevail? To use the leaders to control the people – to ensure compliance through religion?

Lilla was no politician, and was sure many decisions were made every day that she would not agree with morally. Maybe she was happier in blissful ignorance? Or maybe, just maybe, there was no such thing as a perfect government.

She had never believed that the end justified the means, but knew many did. And she was pragmatic enough to accept that she was not automatically right on each and every subject. But could see be complicit in this mission, knowing the intention? Or was she merely being hypocritical? Was it OK to perform a task, as long as you did not know the result? Did that make the outcome any better?

The Jedi Council must have agreed to this course of action and sent her on the mission. She would bow to their collective wisdom, and ensure she received a thorough debrief when she returned. Yet, even as she came to that plan in her mind, she felt uncomfortable in its execution.

Which was when her commlink told her a fellow Jedi wanted to speak with her.

“Barrien, hello.” She listened to his brief request. “I’ll be there straight away.”

[member="Barrien Siegfried"]

Norrin Fisck

N
While he waited for Lilla to arrive, he asked a few of those living atound the church what their thoughts were on it. The responses were mixed. Some said they didn't mind thr church, some said they were members, and others said it was a vile and terrible place thst drew only the worst people. The latter he tagged as being part of the group that had been systemmically brainwashed. Undoubtedly their opinion was largely formed by someone else. Some of those in favor of the church were the same.

When Lilla did arrive, he had his arms crossed over his chest with one hand rubbing his chin while he stared at the ground. The situation at hand was clearly a predicament, and not being as well versed in the galaxy as some others, he thought to seek a second opinion from someone he felt he could trust. Lilla's belief system had won him over when they had first met, and outside of Corvus returning, she would remain his closest confidant.

"Knight Syrin," he said in greeting, looking up at her. "Thank you for coming."

As was the custom he grew up in, people of rank were greeted withtheir title and last name. Though he knew her firdt name, he would not use it unless she instructed him to do so, or they became close friends. It wasn't proper to do things any other way and he wasn't one to break with propriety, even in a galaxy that didnt follow their customs.

"Have you much experience with the Church of the Force? I fear something sinister is at work here but I am not sure how to approach it."

[member="Lilla Syrin"]

Lilla Syrin

Lilla travelled as quickly as she could. She’d identified the ringleaders, so standard surveillance could keep abreast of their movements and she could find them again easily enough.

She made her way to the church and saw Barrien there, looking in a pensive mood.

She bowed by way of her customary greeting and smiled as she acknowledged him. “That’s quite all right. It sounded important. And urgent.”

She listened to his question and shook her head lightly. “Nothing more than was on the briefing dossier — but I have suspicions based upon how the mission has played out. But they are no more than thoughts, I have no hard evidence.

Norrin Fisck

N
"Your suspicions, I think, are well founded," he said, glancing about them before motioning her to follow him into a nearby alley where they were less likely to be overheard.

Considering their discussion was going to be over a locally srnsitive matter, it didn't make sense for thrm to have it out in the middle of public. They didn't want to cause a riot or some form of religious war, and they didn't want to draw negative attention to the Republic, either. Though he had some suspicions that such was going to be necessary in the long run. At least in a minor form.

"I've been questioning a lot of the people around here and there is much going on that doth bother me. I understand what the Hutt's did, but with religious leaders going missing and the rise of the Church of the Force, which is growing far too rapidly given the indoctrination of the locals, is cause for concern. I asked the head of the local church here about it and he made me leave before I could get any straight answers.

"One of the locals, a man named Ianni, has told me that some people have disappeared for a few days and then come back as devout members of the church when they had not been before. I suspect that someone is fighting brainwashing with brainwashing. I'm not sure I can root it out alone, however."

More like he wasn't as good at talking to peopleas she was, largely because of his upbringing and still abysmal knowledge of the galaxy as a whole.

"If we can get the Chaplain to talk, we might be able to figure this out."

[member="Lilla Syrin"]

Lilla Syrin

Lilla was the sort to think things through before expressing an opinion. But the likelihood of being right was hardly a comfort this time around. She had hoped she was mistaken…had overlooked a key piece of information…or simply misunderstood.

Her face belied her feelings on the matter. But she was also glad that another Jedi had independently come to the same conclusion. She was therefore not alone in her unease with the situation.

Lilla followed Barrien into the alleyway.

“We must be careful, as I am sure you already have surmised. To go public too early, with insufficient evidence would be foolhardy. And we need to know how high this goes. A local figure, looking for control, or the Senate using whatever means they can to secure a planet? Or, as I suspect, somewhere inbetween.”

“And you’re right, let’s get to the people in the know — and soon.”

Minorous Traske

Objective: Capture Gugro The Hutt
The only time a Hutt was fast was when he was going in the other direction.

Traske was out in the jungles of Ylesia, stalking quietly with his cloak covering the entirety of his body, avoiding branches and rustling leaves as the small and large creatures of the jungle chirped and roared alike, a cacophany of noise that covered any small one he could make. Ylesia was in turmoil, a long-time bastion of the Hutts and a known processing world, that was almost imperative to so much of the spice trade and the credits that it sent spiralling around the galaxy. This was hallowed ground, that had been owned so long by the corpulent crime lords it may as well have been sucked into their folds.

No more, it seemed. The Republic had decided to end it, to take this planet into their own fold, and they paid very good money while doing so. Minorous didn't get himself all caught up in the politics, but there were plenty of slaves and pseudo-slaves on this planet, and Spice was a poison he had no taste for, so this was one of those 'feelgood' jobs. Even if for him, it mainly involved tracking a slug through a tropical and humid jungle. Traske kept his sidearm low and in both hands as he moved through trees, picking up the first patrol. This was clearly a perimeter guard, of about four sentients. Lightly armed, unarmoured. They were scouts, and he was nearing Gugro's hideout.

Traske kept the weapon high and tilted slightly sideways as he approached, the two having separated into pairs. He came out of a bush with a swift but planned pace, firing a shot that immediately perforated the head of a Rodian thug before he came up behind the Weequay he was with, kicking into the back of his knees and sending him down onto them. With seconds to spare as the other two turned, Minorous fired and tracked his targets precisely, hitting a Klatooinian in the head as the Human fell to the ground with a hole in his stomach. He wrapped his hand around the Weequay's chin, pressing his sidearm against the back of his head. "Where's Gugro?"

The angry retort in Huttese made it clear he wasn't getting the information he wanted, and Traske depressed the trigger, releasing his grip on the thug's chin and letting him fall limply onto the jungle floor. Minorous approached where the wounded human lay, in too much pain to move and unable to reach his blaster. The mercenary walked over, idly kicking the blaster even farther aside as he stepped closer, his slugthrower trained on the man's face. "Let's try this again. Gugro. Where?" The man seemed to be considering his options as he paused, glancing down and pursing his lips, sweat running down the side of his face.

"He's in his hideout. I-It's just...north of here, okay? Keeto had the coordinates. Look, buddy. I just work for Gugro, I didn't....w-well I didn't mean to offend the Republic! I'm just a hired gun, you know?" Unprofessional, trying to disassociate yourself with an employer like that. You took the credits, either way. Whether or not you had their politics, you were enforcing them, and you were doing it for money. Then again, a professional wouldn't have let himself get taken down so easily like this; he would've been more prepared. "Yeah. I know."

Minorous fired his sidearm again, the small noise that came out probably not even being heard by the hired thug as he slumped down, joining his teammates on the jungle's floor. Traske moved over to the Rodian, the one called 'Keeto' and ransacked him, finding the coordinates he was looking for. He entered the data into his heads-up display, watching the information stream through and get added to the dossier, along with all the extra info about the bounty on Gugro. Maybe today would be profitable, after all.

Norrin Fisck

N
"I agree," he said, nodding his head.

This was a predicament that they were in. It was absolutely imperative that they get to the bottom of thesituation at hand,. ut they also had to be delicate about how they did it. Delicate situations were not his forte thanks to his lack of overall galactic experience. He was still learning how best to interact with people from different worlds. His accustomed nature of deferrence just didn't cut it everywhere he went. Some people didn't much like it.

"I think it best if you approach the Chaplain since he doesn't know you and hasn't thrown you out."

Not that he had done anything to really warrant being thrown out. The man jusy hadn't liked the questions je was being asked, and so had thrown him out rather than answering them. That, Barrien was learning, was quite the common occurence.

"I can sneak in while you have him distracted and see what I can find."

[member="Lilla Syrin"][member="Lilla Syrin"]

Lilla Syrin

Lilla went to speak and realised what Barrien said. or rather what he didn't say - yet conveyed in the words he used. "You were thrown out?" she said, a degree of mirth in her voice. "Of a church? By a chaplain?"

She waved a hand to indicate she did not need to know anything further. "That's as may be, but thank you for warning me. I need to go carefully. But given you received no help whatsoever, I suspect he won't suddenly confess all to me - so I suspect our best bet is for me to keep him talking for as long as possible, to allow you as much time to find something incriminating. Which I suspect was your plan too?"

LIlla smiled. "Not what I necessarily expected as a plan for this mission, but there is always the need to improvise. Let's go."

And with that, she wandered into the church and sought out the chaplain.

Norrin Fisck

N
Barrien shrugged.

"He did not like the questions I was asking," he said.

It was understandable given that Barrien could tell the man was hiding something. Being a part of one of the Guardian sub-branches, he worked with local law a lot. He had learned to ask the right questions to rile someone up that was hiding something. Of course those guys had always worked with a partner who had then proceeded to calm the subject down so that they could get a decent answer out of them. Thatwas why he had asked Lilla to come over. He needed her to be the good one.

"Maybe pretend to be a potential convert. That will keep him busy. And yes, while you distract him I am going to investigate the building."

As she turned to head out he followed. They made their way back to the Church of the Force building, and he opened the door for her to enter, though he chose to remain outside for the moment. He did give her a nod of the head as she went in. He wouldn't be far if something came up and she needed him. Really he was just going to wait a bit before sneaking around the back and letting himself in anyway. There was information to be had there and he aimed to get it.

[member="Lilla Syrin"]

Harley Fenstermacher

remeber it's not personal, just buiness
Objective: 3-blow stuff up
Pepes: [member="Alexandra Feanor"]

Hutts were not pleasant people to deal with, and Harley knew first hand how bad they could be, heck before being a senator for the RR he was often refereed to as a Hutt boss due to past family businesses, but not today. On this day Harley was here, once more testing out new weapons from his company line, seeing how they would work in different positions, and today he got to send some rounds into a Hutt Palace, once it's shielding was taken care of. On today's line up, some IX-1s combat cars and their small mass driver cannons, some PzNo8s to heap get rid of those large targets.

Maybe overkill but Harley needed to test these things in combat, and such was the best the RR had at the moment, Hutt Lords and criminals, not really what you would expect from an ever expanding government. Still not all things where bad, and today he was granted with the Jedi Order's grandest of grand masters, "so, you want to give the signal to commence bombardment and see how long the shields hold up? or just a general fire at will"? Either way there was going to be fire works, and Harley quite liked fire works, regardless of the cause and if it does not get you killed.

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
Pepes: [member="Harley Fenstermacher [/COLOR][/FONT]"]

Alexandra had accompanied the politician on the mission to see what it was that the RR had in its arsenal, having been away from the military side of the interplanetary government. She spent far more time around the jedi and likely wouldn't have come to the ship had it not been for the uniqueness of the person she was there to stand with, and that man was certainly unique in several ways.

Harley Fenstermacher, a name she could barely say much less spell if ever asked to, was an Echani. It was something that had made getting along with the man easier because of the knowledge they could read eachother far better than most people might for the either of them. Echani had simply developed that culture and habit of looking at one's body for an understanding of the person, and their movements for an understanding of how that person reacted, thought, and felt. It was a unique unspoken language that had been developed, and one Alexandra rarely experienced as much these days.

She then was asked a question by the man, and for a moment she thought on the matter before nodding. "I think it would be beneficial to understand the shields they are using, so why not commence the bombardment. It would give some valuable information on the limits of our enemy's technology... maybe it will be worth claiming after the fact."

Lilla Syrin

Lilla smiled. It was a friendly smile and clearly no malice was intended.

“I’ll follow your plan,” she said, as they returned to the Church of the Force building and waited just inside the door to give Barrien time to find his way to the back of the building before she ventured further.

Lilla had seen a few cults in her time. Many considered the Jedi a cult – but she knew where to draw the distinctions. She looked around – it was sparsely decorated and at the front of the large, rectangular room, was a man dressed in Jedi garb.

Lilla walked past the pews and he turned to face her before she reached him. He gave a good approximation of a bow and smiled at her. Lilla reciprocated and glanced around. “This is the Church of the Force, isn’t it?” she asked. “I do hope so, I’ve travelled quite a way to reach here.”

Lilla was poor at small talk, so hoped she could keep him engaged long enough for Barrien to find whatever he needed to find.

Harley Fenstermacher

remeber it's not personal, just buiness
Pepes: [member="Alexandra Feanor"]

Harley had not spent much time with other Echani's, but when he did things felt so more... relatable, his mother had trained him in marital arts and the whole having to identify people using methods besides facial recognition. Such being a little strange since he had taken mothers side of the family and thus besides a few key features looked like an Echani female, meaning him and Alex looked quite similar, very strange indeed, but also a little humors at the same time.

"Sound like a plan, oki doki, all TD open up a folly of fire onto the Hutt palace, lets see what they can handle, all wages open and all bets on, just don't come crying to me when you lose okay, good, on my mark". As his words echoed around the PzNo8's got into position, leveling their cannons at the Hutt palace, the divers fingers itching above the trigger fingers, "FIRE"!!! With a resounding roar all the Muas heavy tanks opened up on the Hutt palace, their ATAT grade single barrel sending a devastating volley of fire onto the defenders shield, question was how well would they hold?

Hutt's may be a little lacking them it came to guards, but often enough they would have some sort of fancy tech to block certain treats, Harley would honesty not be surpised if this one had some sort of high grade thermal shielding.

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
Pepes: [member="Harley Fenstermacher[/COLOR][/FONT]"]

Alexandra watched with interest as the soldiers prepared to fire but then raised a brow when Harley spoke in a...strange manner. The man was one she could tell certainly enjoyed his theatrics and she was nearly laughing at such a display. She had been happier in recent days, having gotten to talk to old friends and feeling as if the force was finally forgiving her for her mistakes. She still needed to find students and atone for those failures... as well as a far more personal failure. But for now she would enjoy the life this man had put in her with such a simple act as talking in an odd fashion.

She then saw the tanks fire and her eyes drew themselves to the site of the impacts. She studied how the energy spread through the shield and wondered on how they might be able to break through such a barrier. A long siege would be annoying and she had no real idea that did not harm the Republic's soldiers needlessly. This left her leaning against a railing and staring with her hand coming to her chin. She scratched at the spot and turned to look at the man. "Order your men to focus fight on a single location... use sector five of the shield as a place for them to target. I wish to see something."

She would wait for Harley to respond or do as she asked, knowing he did not have to but it would be worth her interest to see just how the shields might react to a concentrated strike from the tanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom