Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Make a Crinan!

So yeah, I last I checked there were some people still interested in Crina and the IR. People just generally feel its too quiet. So here's the deal. I, and many others still bearing with me, want to try and make a big play at getting active, at making this group big and get people enjoying it. Its still fresh enough to mold and work with and its got plenty of cool gadgets and toys. We got some really kickass plots in mind if you people out there want in.

You just have to make a Crinan character, and the reasons why are. . . . .you know what? Nah I won't tell you why. How about you just take a look at our expansive lore and goodies. Then see if you're interested in joining us for some fun.

Crina
Rodica
Lenuta
The King of Crina
The Queen of Crina
St. Tiberius Military Academy
Cosmina Academy for Practitioners
Royal Palace of Crina
The Georgeta Plains
The Tatiana Mountains
Crina's Royal Guard
Armor of the Royal Guard
Armor of the Royal Armor
The tale of Lord General Tiberius - Crina's Finest Hour
The Crinan Energy Blade
When a Lightsaber isn't the same - How the Energy Blade Came to Be
Crinan Carbine
Ronto Class Command Walker
The Battle of Ileana - Records Missing
Crinan Cruiser
Crinan Carrier
Rauzana Stealth Frigate
Missile Frigate
Bixi Class Artillery Walker
Power Armor of the Crinan Knight

Whoops were those two unveiwable unless you join? Well up and coming projects and what not!

Hope some of you think this is coolm enough stuff and stories!!!

: D

Julius Paceus

J
[member="Alva Calvarona"]

Already had this character lying around in the IR, just haven't been focusing on them. But he is Crinan!

[member="Julius Paceus"]

Oh I'd love to see his profile then! Which part of the faction is he working within (The Imp Knights? Our Royal Guard? Our Knight Division? Practitioner?) If ya have a skype I can add you to the Crinan chat where we might be planning a big story based Dom.

Julius Paceus

J
[member="Alva Calvarona"] [member="Decimus Meridius"]

He's a beginning member in the Imperial Knights, but I'd be up to helping with anything we got. Skype is Vendral Rae if you want to add me into the chat alva

The other day I awkwardly realized that I had a response to our thread typed up, ready to post, all ready to go. I had simply forgotten to post it.
This is a thing that happens.

With that note out of the way...
Crina has a spot in my heart (at the moment it is, unfortunately, not the biggest, seeing as that jerk of an alt Drapeam Nyx is taking up so much room). It's had one for awhile. So, if I can work up some spare time (when I'm not trying to get Nyx to behave or working as the newest Mod of the Primeval or getting the house ready for an exchange student) I want to try and read up more about you lot.

And then, of course, join you guys. Not sure with which alt though! :p
I'll figure it out. In the meantime, it looks like I've got a lot of reading to do...

I have absolutely no clue what any of you are rambling about. but if you ever need a Rogue Jedi in an rp as possibly an enemy, or an instigator, look me up. My number is 1-800-run-and-gun XD.

[member="Alva Calvarona"]
I've cried over far to many classic books for my liking. So, I've decided to cry over the extensive Crinan lore and all of its beauty instead.

I, the adopted second cousin twice-removed of War'Rain Sekairo {This is an untruth. I just wanted to say that this is, in fact, War's alt}, am totally going to join.
Still have like, 200+ pages to read, but it's still decided.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom