Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Empire

The modern successor of the Galactic Empire, inheritors of the legacy and traditions of the former Imperial hegemon.

Share This Faction

Quick Overview

Category
Military
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Major Faction Owner Election

THE DECISION 2022 : NIO EDITION

• Zef Halo

Votes: 23 100.0%
  • Someone Else (Comment Below)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
It is said that NO KING RULES FOREVER.

TWO FULL YEARS It has been since the NIO has been approved as a Major Faction. For the entirety of that span, I have served as Major Faction owner through all the lows and highs of this great and powerful journey and I'm grateful to all those who have joined me in it. However, starting at the onset of May, the next few months will see me unable to post on the site and have very limited access to Discord during that span.

Thus- during the time I'll be away from the site, I am relinquishing my duties as Major Faction Owner.

In my stead, I have appointed Zef Halo Zef Halo as my candidate to carry the faction on until my return.

Zef has been an immeasurable help to me in running the faction since close to its offset and has the vision, energy, and drive to carry it on until I'm able to return. I fully trust him in his ability to act upon the duties expected of the MFO. Those of you who have participated or continue to participate in the NIO's stories and the community knows how true that is.

However of course if you feel that you'd prefer a different candidate you may nominate and vote for that person in the replies below.

This will run for 1 week.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom