Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Suggestion Major Faction Mandate: Migrant Fleet (Concept)

Jack Sandrow

Writer, Character, Invasive Species
You will never completely be at home again because part of your heart will always be elsewhere. That is the price you pay for the richness of loving and knowing people in more than one place. – Miriam Adeney

migrant-fleet-1.jpg

The Migrant Fleet mandate is designed for a faction that does not want to be beholden to any specific planet, for a faction that has been ousted from their home planet, or for a faction that is recovering from a horrific assault. Unable to call any planet their home, they instead use capital ship(s) as a flotilla, trading influence and stability for mobility and secrecy.

The Migrant Fleet has a Capital Ship instead of a Capital Planet. Its influence cloud is no larger than three hexes, all contiguous and adjacent to each other. The Capital Ship may be marked on the map, but its true location is not represented on the map. The Capital Ship must be submitted to the Factory for approval within thirty calendar days of the Major Faction selecting this mandate.

Strength: This Major Faction is able to entirely move the location of its Influence Cloud once every map update, or every three calendar months, whichever happens first. The new location must be free from any other Influence Cloud. When the Major Faction moves, they regain any hexes they may have lost.
Strength: TBD

Weakness: This Mandate prevents the Major Faction from owning more than 3 hexes.
Weakness: This Major Faction cannot gain hexes except when moving to a new location on the map.
Weakness: If any two of the Influence Cloud hexes have been nullified or conquered, then the Capital Ship is potentially subject to Annihilation.
Weakness: TBD

I've never played the Major Faction game so I've never done any kind of meta analysis. I am wanting any and all critique, any and all questions, and any and all compliments you may feel worthy enough to bequeath upon me.

[EDIT: wah-hey, people have been suggesting this a LOT and tefka even did a thread of mandate requests already whoopsies]

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom