Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greetings exalted ones!

Here and there I try to post up an LFG. Most I’ve done before hasn’t been very specific but lately been feeling a scratch to continue a character I’ve haven’t done in a while, and lately I’ve been very inspired to do just that.

Enter Jin Kyrel! Son of Kyrel Ren. A man that has often been torn due to his bloodline. Once a heroic Imperial Knight that fought for the Empire during the Third Imperial Civil War. Believed to have been corrupted by the Sith during the Battle of Vjun with Vader’s Castle. He has wandered the galaxy as a Knight of Ren unable to find his place.

Jin has now wandered back to his home planet of Dathomir. Once left to have joined New Imperials in freeing his planet from the oppression of the Sith. Half insane from the murder of his best friend, he wanders back to the red mists of his home. This time he seeks more than just the dark side, but o fully unlock the power of his heritage, as his mother is a powerful Nightsister.

In hopes of regaining his sanity, and the power he had often deemed strange. He seeks out witches and Nightsisters to help unlock such a potential. He is aiming to unlock the secrets of these witches, and embrace a power hidden deep inside himself, for he could be a great threat when combined with the power of Nightsister magicks as well as the dark side. After that I wish for him to unleash havoc on the galaxy. Don’t know how yet, but that’s the path I have planned.

Seeking those that could be interested in such a story for Jin, be it allies those skilled in Magicks, or those that have sinister goals in mind for the galaxy such as the Son of the World Eater!

Serrin

S
My character is a nightsister witch! She's more of a gentle, not burning down the world type but I'm sure she would be willing to help him learn about magick, he is Dathomirian, after all.

Serrin is similar, a sweet hearted Night Sister. We could join forces to help him learn the secrets of the Ichor. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom