Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Magical Reconstruction

So he didn't have a lightsaber? I don't blame him, but these days lightsabers are symbols of Force-sensitivity, even though there are NFUs capable of wielding lightsabers. They might be a little hard-pressed to use Juyo but all other lightsaber forms are fair game for NFUs, she thought, while checking her electronics for items that are low on power. Or those used by the workers. The off-world crews seemed to be partial to the nail guns. From a carpentry standpoint, nail guns allow to get work done with results that are outwardly nearly identical to untrained eyes, and hence pretty popular to those building permanent housing using wooden frames. But while the rest of the construction crews are hard at work, one of those workers couldn't use the nail gun because it was out of power; the worker using it was grateful for Cathul's magic and witchcraft. In many people's minds, the Elemental Triangle (pyro/cryokinesis, Electric Judgment) is perceived to be used as weapons more so than as tools.

"Don't fret: here is another implement that requires recharging" she told [member="Tyluko Dubykee"] while pointing at the nail gun. "Visualize the electric current going from your hand to the nail gun's power cell"

Tide Bringer (Protector of Mon Cala)
Tyluko looked at the nail gun with hesitation, wondering how in the Force he was possibly going to make this work. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath and then out stretched his hand towards the tool. He thought of electricity, imagining it flowing out of his fingertips to recharge the battery. He focused as hard as he could, trying to think of all the different attributes of an electrical arc. "I...I think its working, I think its going to happen" he thought.

ZAP!!

"Ouch!" Tyluko exclaimed as he accidentally shocked himself slightly rather than effectively do the ability. He sighed in defeat.

[member="Cathul Thuku"]

"I understand if it didn't work the first time around. Be mindful of the current intensity... and also of taking out the power pack before recharging it"

Knowing, of course, that it's a key ingredient in solving for the Maxwell equations of the target(s) when I use Electric Judgment, and also the main parameter that the user can control, she thought. Speaking of which, Cathul knew that it allowed for more surgical uses of the Force, knowing that making the most out of one's Force-batteries often means that people need to be using limited amounts of Force-energy when in use. [member="Tyluko Dubykee"] was right, however, to be angry at himself. Usually when she uses Electric Judgment for defibrillation, recharging batteries or other similar stuff, Cathul tries to use it as close as safely possible: only in combat will she attempt to use it at longer ranges. On the frozen landscape of Midvinter, Cathul would depart as soon as she feels Tyluko is done learning Electric Judgment: that's everything that could make sense for her to do, especially since she was countermanded as far as engaging the Sith Order on Midvinter is concerned. The Silver Jedi might have won, but even that was a hollow satisfaction.

"You may have realized that not many among your fellow Jedi can use Electric Judgment: EJ is too often associated with anger or aggression,. I made you recharge batteries using EJ because it's one of the ways one uses Electric Judgment without aggression or anger"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom