Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Magic and Swords

As usual with my character I kind of have a swap out system where I play one for a while, put them away and bring them back when need be.

As such I am pulling Chikako back into play and need to do some thread to make up for the IC time skip, so anything from social, training (magic plz) and so forth are on the table.

Seaja is a young force-sensitive girl crossing the Galaxy looking for some Jedi or something and she's a very friendly gal who will easily make friends along the way. She has a tendency to drop everything and help those in need, so maybe if she sees Chikako in a bit of trouble it would be a good way for them to meet each other and get into whatever together.

[member="Seaja Linata"] despite her soon the be diplomatic position amount the CIS Chikako does often roam around herself for a Corey's of reasons, so I could see the two somehow running into one another.

[member="Minerva Vessia"] I am current in that thread with another character and said Dominion also seems to be about done, not sure I would have have time to join and accomplish anything meaningful to my character. Also I have not seen any witch thread since that you speak of.

[member="Chikako Liona"] it doesn't even have to be Seaja who helps. As a mostly unarmed and untrained runaway slave in a lawless Galaxy I'm sure she could find herself in a spot where she requires some assistance, even if she isn't looking for trouble. Which do you think is more potentially interesting, Chikako or Seaja needing rescuing?

[member="Chikako Liona"]

That’s a good idea. I say we choose a planet (probably somewhere in the Rim) and come up with the idea for why they’re in trouble. As for why Seaja needs help, perhaps she’s run into some friends or family of her former owner, or maybe she stuck her neck out for someone on the planet and made some enemies who are now targeting her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom