Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lunch Date RPs - Now Closed

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Sup Chaos,

Sam here is looking to go on a date for character development reasons. If you think you might want to participate? Reply here. I'll be taking two people. Thanks. :)

Who: - Human or Near-Human Males.
What: - Lightsiders, NFUs, or really stylish Darksiders (Masked Aura). No Jedi.
Where: - Denon Academy of Science, Balcony Restaurant. Noon.
Why: - <3

Note: Sam will be using a fake name and a fake Twinter account to help setup the lunch dates. Puns intended.

[member="Sam Kazroy"]

This would be so much fun if I had things set up already for another character I plan on creating. But sadly I don't and it would make no sense for this to happen ICly for Gray here. What with him being engaged and all. This looks like it will be a very fun thread though, so I hope it goes great!

Bhaltair Dhimani

A little Ruff can go a long way
[member="Sam Kazroy"]

Academy of science, you say? That fits very well with my character. I'd be interested in buying you a lunch. It's just that...*eyes the line of men who have showed up first*...I don't think I can call first dibs...

The thirst is real.

Guys.

water-glass.jpg

Jsc

Disney's Princess
[member="Marius Nadeau"] - Lightsaber to the groin, mostly. Also... It's a date. :D

[member="Gray Raxis"] - Happy engagement then! I'm no homewrecker. Lulz.

[member="Alexei Makarov"] - Two dates. So... Two people. Unless, ya know? Kinky happens. o_O''

[member="Cadmon Lussk"] - Use the Force.

[member="Noah Corek"] - Oh you... Get outta here. :p

[member="Darth Erebos"] - Next time Darth. Next time.

[member="Bhaltair Dhimani"] - Is that a Mark Ruffalo avatar? Oh buddy. You're in. :D

___

It's ladies night and Sam chooses: Dhimani and Nadeau! PMs incoming.

Everybody else. ...Next time gentlemen. Next time. :D :p

[member="Alexei Makarov"] - Actually, mine is more I have *no* idea how to start this character, and i've always loved my threads with JSC. I have no doubt this date will go horribly for Marius.

[member="Sam Kazroy"] - Excellent.

Bhaltair Dhimani

A little Ruff can go a long way
[member="Jonathan Hex"]

My time to shine, Stark. Did you think we'd give you another chance after you messed up that A.I.? Now, you want to plunge our country into totalitarianism? Civil War! Civil War! Civil War!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom