Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Love's in the air.

Undin knew he had to be persistant. So he replied "I heard that there are some great bounties over in that planet. And you'll save money on fuel by coming with me, since "my" ship uses electricity".

[member="Kami Meran"]

"That's not realy how it works. but you seem like a nice kid" she said.
he did seem nice and she liked him. she just didn't no how to socialize with people.
" Look if you want off the planet.." she looked at her datapad " Well i just took a job on Wayland if you want to tag along?"

"v wing? "kami almost took a spit take.
"Kid i need to get you a better ship here take my card i have a mechanics thing i'll get you a freighter." she said holding out a plasticard.
[member="Undin Jaii"]

He looked at the card which said Enro's Ships Emporium and replied with a big smile on his face "I'm the mechanic" he then returned the card.
"Look my V-Wing had a couple "modifications" let's leave it at that, if we leave now, we can arrive at Wayland in a couple of minutes darling"

[member="Kami Meran"]

"V wings are for kids trying to look badass with an old tech fighter. i mean it i can hook you up with a starskimmer. give you some legroom and stopping power. "
starskimmer.jpg

"Well i kinda made it. Me and my sisters its made of recicled parts. " she said typing on her datapad and showing it over.
on the pad it said.
Starskimmer Starfighter
Various Producer: Meran Mechanics Size: 18 meters Weaponry: 4 laser cannons, 2 ion cannons
Crew: 1 Pilot Flight
Characteristics: Medium speed, heavy shielding, heavy hull
Design Philosophy: MM designed the Starskimmer originally as a fighter reminiscent of the old Y-wings, however a strong civilian demand cause them to modify it into a quasi-light freighter with cargo room. The cabin was elongated to fit four passenger seats and a cramped sleeper cabin. Underneath the cabin there is an access hatch to the cargo hold and also a cargo ramp as well. The hold itself is large enough to fit a full size family landspeeder or its equivalent in supplies. Variations: The Starskimmer is available as a light freighter, a heavy fighter, or as a light bomber
" Its a work in progress kind of a prototype at the moment. you interested in test driving it for us it's yours."

Undin couldn't wait anymore, he thought that if he waited even 1 more second to say it, his heart would explode out of his chest, so he just said it. "I'm just going to say it.... I love Kami", he then looked at her waiting for her answer [member="Kami Meran"].

the face Kami made was one of bafflement surprise and absolute misunderstanding.
she backed away slowly. " umm yeah umm yeah i.. umm i got to go you know.. i umm have this guy i got to kill on Watward"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom