Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Love's in the air.

Undin was just walking down the streets of Coruscant like he always did, wondering what to do. He remembered he could go to the library and read some datapads , like he used to do, but something told him not to, so instead he just walked into a bar, sat down and ordered a glass of water. He looked around at the dusty walls of the bar as he enjoied the music. He was thinking about which planet to visit. Hoth came to mind, then Jakku and then Naboo, so he decided to go to Naboo the next day.

[member="Kami Meran"]

Kami hated coruscant she hated how the rich literally looked down on the poor.
still a job was a job and well. she had never killed a Gen'Dai before. geting her hand on a Disruptor rifle was a task and a half.
so here she was a mando on the posh planet.... she was going to get a Tandoshian Curry.

Undin finished his drink, put a credit chip in the table and left the bar, but as he was leaving the bar, he went agaisnt [member="Kami Meran"] and fell to the ground. He quickly got up and apologized , but when he looked her in the face , he was paralyzed. He had never seen such beauty. He repeated himself "I'm sorry, I was so distracted. Could I buy you a drink to make it up?"

"Dude that was my Tandoshian hot pot. the Mon'cal prawns were still alive and swimming in the sauce. that stuff gets amazing you little dweeb. " she yelled grabing the kid.
sighing. she had to stick too a extremely controlled diet. the curry was a monthly treat for her.
She sighed fighting back her instinctive annoyance.
" Look kid. i'm sorry. tell you what.. I have like 7000 calories i need to eat tell you what i buy you one ane you dont report this almost... eviceration."
she said rturning the small knife she had in her palm of her hand,

"Interesting" he replied, "My dad was a droid engineer, but you mustn't care about that. We should get a move on before it closes". He started walking in the direction of Surukk's Palace , but before going he tried holding hands with [member="Kami Meran"]

"closes? dude this is cosescant nothing closes." she said leading the way.
Entering the establismnent the small Arkanian girl nodded to the barstaff.
"AHH KAMI MY GIRL YOU COME BACK. YOU LOOK THIN AND PAIL I FEED YOU.YES?" the Tandoshian owner said opffering a huge hug.
" YOU TELL THAT SISTER AND MRUKK TO COME BACK YES?"
" Dude Yando i told this guy my name was Mera." she sighed

He was a bit dissapointed realizing that the girl lied about her name, but nonetheless he was still trying to charm her. "Kami eh? That's a really nice name! Anyway I'll buy you some food". He walks up to the bartender and asks for 2 Trandoshian Hot pots specifying, one for now and one to go. He then give 5 credit chips to him. "Would you like to take a seat?" he said to [member="Kami Meran"]

"Dude i don't pay here." she said. "Yoh Yando he's with me." she said nodding to the Tandoshan.
"Look umm Jai? right? im a Mando i kill people and i tend to have a lit of people try to kill me. i lied to keep you safe. you look like a nice kid. " she said sittung down with the spicy hotpot.
"I just killed a Gen'Dai"

Undin took this information , which he didn't mind seeing that he had found what he tought was love at first sight, he replied after hearing the girls line "You're a Bounty Hunter? Nice, I'm also trying to be a Bounty Hunter. Anyway don't worry about me, I can keep the both of us safe" he lifted his shirt to reveal a lightsaber "Anyway, if you're not busy would you like to go on a date tonight? On me, of course"

[member="Kami Meran"]

[member="Kami Meran"]

"Well I currently have a job as fixing and testing ships here on Coruscant, but as I said I'm trying to be a bounty hunter, actually I just delivered my first Bounty today. No I didn't kill anybody, I just recovered some old Mandalorian armour. Anyway, on the date subject, I know this awesome place that serves great meals! Would you like to come?" , he was very enthusiastic with all of this and happy aswell.

" Pfft i could have gotten you an old Republic suit for a few credits ." Kami said crunching a soft pice of Dewback meat.
"Look i need to stick to a diet. i do a lot of Flexible stuff."

(sorry [member="Undin Jaii"] was away to see Suacide squad.)

"Sure. umm why though? i mean i can fly us there." she said getting confused.
this was why she liked talking to Lyth because she understood Lyth. and well getting hired to kill people was easy.
take job for money kill target get payed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom