Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Love, love, love, I want your love, hey!

Kay chuckled as Steve Holt Steve Holt almost stumbled over his words. In truth she didn't know what to exoect either. Curiosity was all that brought her here and nothing more. Plus it was a chance for her to be around others besides the customers at her shoppe.

"I think we're all just improvizing here. I only take things one day at a time now. There's no need for me to plan ahead more than that outside of supplies for my shoppe."

And then he decided to enterain her. At first she wasn't sure of what he was doing, until his arm dropped backwards suddenly. It made her jump, but then she started laughing. "That's quite the talent. I think that mine only goes so far as brewing tea." Though she used to do so much more. She even used to sing on stage. But not now. These days she mostly kept to herself.

Darth Zveris

S H A T T E R E D
"Shipwright. I can work with that." He laughed yet again however he immediately stopped. He could actually work with that. Renouncing the Empire was something he couldn't do without being hunted for eternity like Voyance and her apostates. That would not work.

But it dawned on him. Former Lord Admiral Fiolotte Raaf avoided participating in the bloodshed of the Empire by creating warships for them. Not exactly of a clear conscience but at least he wouldn't have to kill anymore.

"Hmm, perhaps I should open a shipwright. It's a noble profession. Would do you think"

Rekha Kaarde Rekha Kaarde

Suit

It had been an awkward few minutes. Ben looked away from Kes and to the floor. She hadn't answered him nor had she even moved. Did I say something? Is it my hair? Do I have bad breath? He thought. He smiled nervously and cleared his throat to attempt to capture her attention.

Kestrel Dray

What did she think? She blinked, 'Um well seeing how you are asking. I love ships, who doesn't love the idea of creating something that can set people free, give them a way to go from one place to another." She smiled broadly she loved ships.

"then there's how much good it does for businesses, and....I'm rambling. I think it's a great idea. It's a profession that has no limits either. If you can make it someone will want to buy it. I would guarantee it."

Now there are those that wouldn't buy a warship, but would sell their first born for a luxury vessel. "There are a few professions that there is always a need for" She nodded again as if agreeing with herself.

"But ya know if it's important to you to be an over glorified paper pusher for government...have at it." She took a deep breath as if she had just gotten over the biggest hurdle.

" What do you do for fun Darth Zveris Darth Zveris "

NPC Treasury NPC Treasury

Improvising and taking things day by day. Good way to live. Well, sort of. He couldn't completely do that, when he had his projects they required preparation and figuring out what he was getting and it was all just one big hassle that could take a week or even a month, or several, or so before he was done. But each day could change how it was within itself at least.

He smiled happily as he saw his arm trick made her laugh, after the surprise. And comment on tea. "Yeahhhh I might overuse that one just a bit." he said with a chuckle, "lost the arm years ago, mom and dad got me a...replacement. Ever since then I've tinkered with it, got good at the sort of stuff. Even functions as a personalized shield generator. I'm pretty happy with it. Inspired a few other ideas too, exoskeleton suit, and a headpiece for using electronics via...well my head." he said testing the joints as he spoke. Then returning to look at Kay, "So...uhhh." he blanked, visibly, "Oh shoot I'm running out of conversation ideas." he finished with a nervous and apologetic chuckle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom