Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public LOTS │ Epoch [Open to All Sith]

WWxBay8B_o.png

Korriban, The Dark Council Chambers
864 ABY

The Worm Emperor's Legion moved ever forward - constant and unshakable, it was the inevitable end of the Sith as they were known. From Ord Vaxal to the innumerable border worlds across the Sith Empire, trade lanes, his own personal incursions into nigh on every major Sith Lord's home - the fear he had spread and the legend that was quickly growing around him was arguably more powerful than the legion at his back. This, however, would change such - as the Emperor brought his full force to the world of Korriban.​
An ancient world and holy to the Sith Order, it had only recently been decimated by the Alliance Fleet - and various Sith Warlords post-invasion. The Worm's Legion would be one of many vying for the planets control, but in his strength, he would offer them something more; a return to tradition, a place of unity accented with the righteous flames of perseverance, and a realm that every Sith could live to their fullest potential. In all things that he was mysterious, the Worm Emperor would never lie - when the Sith were strong once again, he would be struck down by the next figure of power. Were it to be Other Space Kaiden Other Space Kaiden or Ashin Cardé Varanin Ashin Cardé Varanin none could be sure, but the growing number of those that worked alongside him became ever the more intimidating.​
Today, the Worm Emperor would cast light on those that doubted his existence. As once the Jedi Master Wyatt Morga Wyatt Morga had done, the Worm would offer a beckoning call to the Sith of the galaxy - a call to witness the future of the Order. Any with force sensitivity would find the Dark Council Chambers with ease - but with it, an army instructed to keep the peace. The Worm and his council knew that so many in one place would be dangerous - and ensured every facet of his power would keep them in line. Today was not a day to die, but a day to learn.​
For those who entered, they would find a great feast. Gorg, cracknel, jellied canron, killcrab, icindric caviar, there was an almost endless display of food collected by his Council, seats set out at multiple tables, a massive feast to celebrate a new era. Even a strangely light sided flavored meat was laid out on a table, tasting of bitter pork it smelled oddly like a Jedi some once met; likely liked out for the Graug who would be in attendance.​
As the majority entered, the Worm would stand from his throne - and with unmoving masks, he would speak to those who had entered -​
"My children.", the voice offered - deep and regal, lined with a thousand whispers.​
"I do not ask you to come here today to fight, nor to argue - only to see what there is to gain. To hear my words, to see what I see, and feel what I feel."​
"To learn to live again.", a woman's voice chimed in from another mask.​
"Long have you lived a life of servitude - to the Rule of Order, to the Imperials, to the Confederates, to a thousand Orders and Kings who would demand your very ambition in exchange for safety. I ask not of these things, we ask not for you to sacrifice what makes you Sith but to embrace it.", the voice called out.​
"The Empire will be remade, and every Sith capable will be made a King of his own Imperium. Every Lord a demesne, every Knight a Legion, and every Sith the controller of his destiny. Let us return to a time when the strong led, not because they were chosen but because they fought and bled for their title. Abandon nepotism, seek the self-evident truth; that only you should lead you, that only your strength can keep you free.", the voice crackled with enthusiasm, and much of the crowd stirred with it.​
"Slowly, the Empire crumbled, proving the Rule of Order a failure. Soon, there will be no Empire, only the scrabbling remains of warlords seeking a place until none remain. Together, we can ensure the continuity of what the Sith have built, and when we fight we will weed out the weak from our ranks once more. Understand this, live by this, and you will succeed. When the day comes that the Sith are strong again, one of you will cut me down - and I can not tell you how much I dream of the day. So eat, my children, be merry - for tomorrow the war begins."​
And with that, he sat. His counsel, the assembler Qual'al-Selim, the sithspawn Darth Apedemak, and the Chiss Darth Bouros each raised their glass in salute. Many in the room cheered, raising their own glasses before the Worm would sit - his plate clean, his masks unmoving and unemotional. A day of peace for an eternity of war.​

Last edited:
Cyrus had received the call only after he departed Ailara. While much work had been done to bring the world towards a modern galactic standard, there was still much to be done. The planets long range communication systems were still being expanded upon, and Cyrus had been departing the system when he received the call to Korriban on the Ruby Path. With some trepidation on the matter, Cyrus had decided to make a detour from his route to attend the gathering on Korriban.

Arriving at the meeting hall, Cyrus reached up the adjust the fastening of his cloak one last time, still unused to the material. The armor he wore was new, forged by his own hands on Ailara only a few days before to offer him better protection as he began to step out once again into the galaxy. It was becoming evidently clear that it was unsafe to be a Sith in the galaxy, and one more layer of protection would not hurt his chances. Once all was situated, Cyrus stepped through the doors of the hall.

Almost at once he had to come up short as two Sith acolytes rushed past him, angling their way towards the feast that had been prepared for them. They looked half starved, no doubt some form of training their master had concocted for them. He had to admit, the food did look tempting, and the rich aroma that washed through his helmet made his mouth water, but he held himself in check. He could hardly bring himself to eat as the overwhelming presence in the Force washed across the rest of his senses. His eyes snapped up to the figures seated on the thrones around the room, and his helmets visor zoomed in on one figure in particular among their number.

The Worm Emperor.

He had limited knowledge of the being, mostly gained through rumor mongering and hearsay. What little he did know lended itself to putting Cyrus on edge. He had little time to decide what he felt when the Worm Emperor rose to his feet, and began to address the assembled host. From the first words that left the beings mouth, Cyrus was enthralled, and the feeling of unease began to fade from his mind.

Cyrus found himself moving with the crowd around him, his eyes widening in excitement as the words flowed from the Worm Emperor, painting a picture of a glorious future for the Sith. One that was not determined by some unseen body of power, but by the hands of all those who chose to make a difference. Cyrus felt his mind clouding over for the briefest of moments as images of this future crossed his mind, before an impact on his foot roused him from his revere. Shooting a glance to the side, Cyrus saw the two acolytes he had seen earlier standing frozen, their eyes and mouths open wide in shock and awe at what they were seeing, hearing, and feeling. One of them even dropped the food in their hand, a bone of some unknown creature, which had struck Cyrus's armored foot.

Turning his eyes back to the Worm Emperor and his speech, Cyrus was able to catch the final words from the great being before he lowered himself to his throne once again. Shaking his head slightly, Cyrus brought a gloved hand up to his helmet, the cold metal seeping through the leather. The words of the Worm Emperor were inspiring, of that Cyrus could not deny, but for a moment, he felt as if there had been something more. Closing his hand into a fist, he turned his eyes back to the Worm Emperor, a smile crossing his face beneath the helmet.

Trickery or not, what the Worm Emperor, and his Lords of the Sith embodied resonated true with Cyrus. Turning away, he walked towards the nearest table, intent to join the celebration for this great day. He would have time to contemplate what had happened later.

Aspect of Passion Aspect of Passion

864 ABY

The feast began, a celebration to a new era, and Maliphant was dragged along by chains at the heel of the Worm Emperor. He couldn't help but feel the same scorn to the Worm as he did to Imperia, the cruel slavemaster that she was - but they had made a deal. Maliphant's life for his service, to forge alchemical creations for the Worm's Legions as they saw fit. A life he would not continue, as he already forged the chains in a plan to end the Worm's life.​
He made a mental note that the Worm didn't seem to eat, and turned his head back to the seat next to him.​
Srina Talon Srina Talon , beautiful as she was, at least made this tolderable. He offered her a gentle smile as a hand moved to hold hers beneath the table. There were more than enough Sith in the room he couldn't stand, but there was at least one he could enjoy the company of. Food smells wafted through the air as he leaned over to whisper to her -​
"I'm sorry I brought you to such a bore of a party.", he mused.​
"The host isn't known for his hospitality.", Maliphant said with a glance to the Worm.​

Silver-Purp-B.gif

K O R R I B A N
Tag: Darth Empyrean Darth Empyrean
Any onlooker would find that the woman at the side of Darth Empyrean Darth Empyrean seemed to be created of little more than moonstone and the precious light it reflected. Pristinely sculpted features and nigh iridescence would prove to be more than a little disarming for most. Confusing. In truth—It was just a trick of the light. The charm of a genetically altered species to give an otherworldly feel to an otherwise common genome. It hid the night that lay beneath the surface, though, her presence was always undeniable. Hard on the senses, in the same way, the sun and moon existing in the same dark sky tended to leave more questions than answers.

Srina had been poured into dark material that fit the theme of this gathering. Ivory hair had been pulled back into a series of braids and loose curls that fell like a waterfall over bare shoulders. Silvery eyes had pinned themselves without shame or apology to the Worm Emperor.

She had not touched the food.

While none would note the clear animosity, she felt toward the host of this seemingly innocuous feast she could feel her blood boil. Srina would not forgive this Emperor. Not now, not ever. She did not know what this pact with the beast meant. Not truly. There were things that she could feel through Maliphant that she could not entirely explain. It left her with more questions than answers.

At the moment she found herself openly wondering how difficult it would be to break down the composition of energy, of souls, or demons that made the Worm Emperor and turn them into nothing. She had learned to control her ire. To take fear, pain, and agony and make it a strength all her own. This thing that sat no more than several feet away was foreign. An entity of mystery and deadly purpose.

She would end it all the same. All things died. All, things.

Some just didn’t stay dead.

When a hand took her own the intensity of her gaze lessened and she slowly tore mercurial orbs away from the Worm Emperor. The air in these chambers seemed to be exceedingly thick, though, it may have simply been so many Dark Lords of the Sith crammed together. Sardines, pressed, beaten, and trapped in cans. “You have attended far more unenjoyable events at my behest, Maliphant.”

How could she refuse?

For all of the loathing she felt toward the Emperor she did take quiet relief in the man that kept her close. Her fingers moved, carefully, twining with his in an action that softened her brutal wintry tone. His quip about the lack of hospitality caused her to raise a singular eyebrow, though, she did not comment. Instead, she took the moment to analyze his features. This deal… This deal left her with a sense of wrongness. She hated this, for him.

But for his sake—Srina would play nice.

“Are you all right?”

"Szo thesze arre the Szith."

Skajin var Imret, the Lone Sava, spoke only to himself as he entered the feast. The great room had an air of tense, prestige-based politics that reminded the Kubaz Dark Adept of certain faculty meetings.

A few of the dishes were insectoid or arthropoid enough that the xenobiologist and the gourmet in him agreed this could be a very pleasant dinner. He sat down near two pale, skinny, presumably mated humanoids - Darth Empyrean Darth Empyrean and Srina Talon Srina Talon - and removed the helmet of his scarpyen armor. With a straw and a drink at sternum level, he took a sip and found the Worm Emperor's wine acceptable for a humanoid vintage.

If attending meant finding potential allies against the Bryn'adul, he would drink acrid human wine until help came from the Core. I.e. forever.

"Nicze szprread I szee. You arre?"

Last edited:
That's when she arrives, though a bit late. Those who knew carnifex might have heard of the discovery one of his people, The Second Son, made on the Farghul home planet. Supposedly it was a seer, a genuine seer. Someone who could gaze upon the web of fate and see what it holds. Was it true? Hard to say. Rumors were a tricky thing. They could lead both to greatness, and to even greater ruin. However, those in the room who were force sensitive would get a taste of what this being who just entered the room was all about. Her aura is not of the dark or light. It is not tamed, no, it runs wild and free like a beast. A force aura that is primal in nature, deeply connected with the universe. Similar to the dark cave on dagobah, or the wild and untamed force power on Felucia. One thing was made clear when she entered the room. She was not in control of the force, she was but a messenger.

Her mask is of finely carved wood, painted brown and blue, with black lenses in the eye holes that his her face. Her robes were also form concealing, hiding her body, along with the hood pulled over her head, and the scarf about her neck. For all they knew, she was but a floating cloak and mask. Her footsteps were silent as she stepped fully into the chamber, mask pivoting about to study those in the room. Then she goes still as can be, and a deep sigh can be heard from under this mask. A voice, aged sounding but wise, finally spoke. "Wait, this was a feast? Seriously? I got out my formal mask and everything. I spent two days carving this blasted ma-" She puts up a hand. "No, no. It's ok. Forget it. Forget it." She pulls down the hood, revealing a pair of long white feline ears. She pulls off the mask, stowing it away in her satchel. What's revealed then does not add up in comparison to the middle aged voice that came out from under that mask. She doesn't look a day over 25, with shining cream white fur and bright blue eyes. By Farghul standards, she looks stunning. With irritated grumbles, she makes her way to find a seat at the banquet, grabbing the nearest glass to pour herself some wine.

image0.jpg

Aspect of Passion Aspect of Passion Srina Talon Srina Talon Darth Empyrean Darth Empyrean Skajin var Imret Skajin var Imret

864 ABY

The death stare Srina was giving the Worm Emperor was something he noticed quickly - in her ever so slight arch in her back, the tension in her shoulders, the way her hand twitched and writhed away from sight. Maliphant could see the micro-expresions that showed her aggression - a trick he had learned from the time they had been together. She couldn’t hide her emotions from him, and that made him smile - if only slightly.​
You’ve made me attend political illusions to undermine foreign empires. This is…”, he glanced back to the main table at the head of the room. There sat the Dark Council, the Worm Emperor, a dozen worshippers trying to get an in to the most powerful Sith in the Worm’s Legion.​
... This is an obvious declaration of war. The Worm Emperor looks to validate his claim through brazen presence. The fool.”, he said with a chiding inclination.​
The reality was though, Maliphant had considered his words. The Worm would not simply disappear, so the more brazen he got the more likely he would be killed - and the more likely he would be killed, the more likely he could martyr himself to prove his philosophy. That when he is killed, the Sith would be stronger for it - led by the next in line of strength.​
Catch 22 in the form of philosophy. He had to respect it, if not hate it a bit.​
Oh, my sweet, I'm fine - Just plotting the death of an Emperor. What else would I be doing? ”, he jested as his thumb ran across the back of her hand.​
His gaze however, fell on the sudden guest in their conversation. Maliphant cocked a brow to the odd accent, unfamiliar with it or the species they were - despite all his knowledge, there always came some species from the outer rim he had never seen or heard of before. It, at the very least, kept him interested in what the thing had to say for the moment.​
Darth Maliphant.”, he said, emphasizing his title. Not that he had any other name he would offer the creature, but to be ‘Darth’ meant something among the Sith, and he wouldn’t offer a chance for any to doubt him. Or Srina.​
This is Srina Talon. The Dread Queen.”, he emphasized once more.​
At least until he could be sure the creature before him didn’t intend to randomly kaggath him in front of half the Lords.​

Dresta

D
(OOC: I’m exhausted, and this post is gonna suck, mostly cause I’m not rly sure what to right, am, again, exhausted, and because… uhh… cause this version of Dresta is very new)

Dresta was late, coming in with no fanfare, and no announcement of her arrival or her lateness - things that, certainly, were not planned. Nonetheless, the others had still arrived earlier. They had heard the rest of the Worm Emperor’s speech, but Dresta had come in at the tail end. She had gotten caught up with some fool on Mustafar while retrieving a datapad. She heard only the tail end of the Worm Emperor’s speech, coming in when he talked of one growing strong enough to strike him down. Dresta was not sure it would be her. She was not even sure she was interested in becoming Emperor, but what she did have an interest in was a feast! One befitting of the Sith and their coming wars against the galaxy’s nations.

By now, since her entry into the room, her nature as a creature of the dark side would be most apparent to those whom were exposed to her presence. Dark energy leaked from her like a sieve, capturing the attention of two acolytes. As an Everchosen, these Sith were vulnerable to the effects of being in the proximity of her dark might. Blinded, enchanted, paralyzed. There were many words for what one could call this, but the response of her cyborg guards were quite simple whatever words one may have used. They were in the way, so her guards pushed them gently out of it with their staffs and she stepped forward. One of the acolytes fell, and scurried away to their master. Not all could suffer the presence of an Everchosen. That was understandable. Hopefully when the Acolyte came face to face with a Jedi, however, they would not retreat immediately.

She was an intimidating figure that stood out in a room of intimidating figures, not necessarily due to the presence in the Force alone that the process of becoming an Everchosen made her, but rather because she was massive - over 8’6” tall. Even for a wookiee she was large. Dresta’s eyes narrowed beneath her juggernaut armor’s helm, removing it.

”Is this not a feast, brothers?” Dresta announced telepathically, the white wookiee Sith Lord’s greatsaber at her hip and her bowcaster on a bandolier. Her distinct usage of masculine language highlighted an intriguing part of Dresta’s psyche. For those that cared to figure out why a female wookiee sith lord would rather be Queen than King, there were many potential answers, but only conversing with Dresta personally or through an asset was likely to bring clarity.

”Why are so few of you eating? Have you forgotten how to enjoy yourselves?” She walked towards a table with food, grabbing the leg of some sort of beast, and tearing the meat from its bone with a single bite.

Aspect of Victory

A

Qualal-Selimpfp.png
chisspfp.png

The gargantuan hologram of the Assembler, Qual'al-Selim, did not partake in the food in front of it. Could not. From the safety of her web fortress, she emptied her cup by flinging the contents it behind her. Long live the Worm Emperor, long live the Worm Emperor. This was all very important, and it was important for her visage to be present on her throne.

Oh, but she was already starting to get bored. Maliphant was talking with his harlot. No news. A Kubaz was there with them. Also not news, but amusing.

Very amusing. But soon overshadowed. A Wookie was screaming through the Force - audible even at this range. Now that was amusing. Delightful. This lot could learn a thing or two from this raucous behavior. The hologram leaned over to its left, hovering over the shoulder of Darth Bourous.

Bourous was tearing into his meal like he had never eaten in his life. He wielded his utensils like weapons of mass destruction. If he even heard the Wookie, he found his meal far more interesting.

"Bourous."

The Chiss set down his fork, and Qual'al almost thought he was going to respond, but instead he began drinking from his goblet. Deeply. He was going to drain the whole thing in one go, she realized.

"Bourous," she repeated.

He slammed his goblet down, wiped his mouth with his sleeve. "What, bug?"

"I have heard," Qual'al whispered, "A certain rumor..."

"You're the Emperor's Eye. Rumors are your job. So what?"

"But this one concerns..."

Bourous flagged down a serving droid, indicating his empty goblet. "Ah-bup-bup. Talking to you always fucks with my appetite. So wait until I'm done eating, will you?"

It was difficult to read emotion in the insectile face of Qual'al. Probably disappointed. She shifted, leaning away from Bourous. "Glutton."

"Parasite."

They did not speak to each other again.

It was dark enough in here that Skajin could do without his helmet's filter lenses. When he focused on Darth Empyrean Darth Empyrean instead of his drink, then, the pallid humanoid would see Skajin's eyes narrow.

"I know yourre name, Srrina Talon of the Confederraczy. Yourrsz, Darrth..."

The Kubaz slurped his drink and did a double-take past Srina's shoulder. What he'd taken for an artistic holo was an actual lifesize holocomm display of an insectoid Assembler.

Assemblers were delicious.

Azaz'el stood in a dark corner of the Dark Council Chamber Room. He was not one to really mingle, but he answered the call to be here today. It had been years since he had set foot on Korriban. When he first walked on this planet, he was but a child and this planet had been controlled by The Sith Empire. Now it was free of their control, it was free of anyone's control for the first time in a long time; for the first time in his lifetime. It had been his lifelong dream to see this planet free of outside control and back in the hands of his people. That dream seemed like it could be a reality now. The Sith Sorcerer moved away from the shadows as the Worm Emperor stood and began to speak.

Much of what he said resonated with Azaz'el. It was true that the Sith needed to be lead by the strong. Titles were earned, and the weak needed to be wiped out. Only the strong should survive; like he had when he was a boy. The Sith had been on his own since he was a young child and fended for himself. He faced certain death more times than one could count, and yet here he stood. The Worm Emperor spoke of bringing back the old days of The Sith Empire; he spoke of letting the strong reign and even promoted infighting as to ensure that the weak could not survive. He even spoke of a day that he hoped some one would become strong and powerful enough to strike him down and take over the mantle of Emperor. In his mind, Azaz'el hoped for that day as well; he hoped that one day it would be he who sat upon the throne of Korriban.

The Sorcerer raised his goblet and drank from it, but did not applaud or cheer. This to him was not a joyous occasion. His people were still outcast on their own home world and he would not celebrate until that was no longer the case. Azaz'el tossed the goblet aside and then looked out amongst the people who had shown up. Among the faces he saw an all too familiar one, his former master, Cryus Teraah. He went by a different name now, Darth Acharon, but it was him still the same. Azaz'el began to move towards him, his cloak trailing behind him as he walked across the Council Chambers. The Sorcerer approached, and as he did, he spoke,"Hello, Master."

Darth Acharon Darth Acharon

Darth Sephi

D

Purposefully stumbling, Darth Sephi laid his shoulder into an unsuspecting Sith holding a flagon. The ale spilled, the floor grew sticky as it fell between the cracks, and Sephi loomed over the befallen Sith with a cruel smile - fangs clear. Without missing a heartbeat, he spoke in his sultry silver tones - heavy and thick with a sweet malice;​
"Woops."​
Juvenile, but often Sith only saw juvenile attempts at strength the most clear cut form of intimidation. The Worm Emperor's philosophy had rang true for Sephi, and he couldn't help but feel inclined to see what this was all about; even if it meant he had to fight and kill a few Sith to establish dominance. That which he had victimized only a second before brushed dust off his shoulder as Sephi walked away, but was stopped by a friend before he could say anything. Instead, Sephi was let free to wander with his own drink - one he had stolen from another while they weren't looking.​
Though his eyes ended up spying someone he thought might be interesting to talk to. Not Maliphant, his poor angry child, but another silver waif that drew the eye like water down a river - curves and all. He resisted licking his lips as he approached, carefully speaking in a low tone behind her - as to not frighten her as he imagined he might, but to also entice her with a whisper.​
"Is this seat taken?", he mused as he pointed with a long claw to the seat next to her.​

Melydia was practically vibrating with curiosity when she first entered the feast. A bit of a social butterfly (pun absolutely intended), the very concept of a feast of Sith had seen her agonizing over whether or not to bring food to share more so than personal safety, what to wear over what such a feast was meant to symbolize. And so she entered, delightfully oblivious to any unspoken tension, a satchel full of crawlies and a sketchbook in hand.

A wandering gaze took in much of the feast, from those conversing, to others digging into the food, to the Worm Emperor upon his throne. The wings behind her gaze a nervous flutter as she surveyed the area. So many unfamiliar faces, so many friends to be made. Where to begin, she had no clue until --

When the holographic arachnid caught her attention, Melydia's eyes were comparable to tea saucers. If there was a kinship to be found among other insectoids, Melydia would be the first to wish it into existence. And while she contemplated her place to even approach the hologram, a memory of a previous exchange with the Worm Emporer itself floated to memory.

"Then speak to her of the Frumentarii. You may yet serve as an agent of the Worm Emperor - should you truly wish to gain my favor."

Like it or not, and Melydia certainly did one of those, a meeting was just about required at this point. And what other chance would she have other than right now? She practically fluttered to where the hologram and the fleshy Chiss held their bickering exchange. Keeping quiet while they did so, looking on with curious awe as she waited for their exchange to conclude before speaking. "We only wish a little to interrupt but we seek word with the Qual'al-Selim."

Silver-Purp-B.gif

K O R R I B A N
Tag: Darth Empyrean Darth Empyrean | Skajin var Imret Skajin var Imret
Every word that rose from the husk of the Worm Emperor caused her distaste to deepen. The damnable creature spoke of Sith liberating themselves from oppressive yokes while at the same time keeping Maliphant in an invisible cage. The deal made, was not a deal, but a sentence. A burden that would see his creative mind and talents wasted amongst an unearthly terror and his legion. The snow-kissed Echani forgot from time to time that Maliphant knew her mannerisms. It had been quite a while since anyone had been in a position to find out; let alone accurately interpret her bearing.

It was both a relief and bothersome. If only, because she felt certain her features were made of stone.

“I request.”

Her tone was still sharp when she refuted his words. Silvery eyes followed his while he looked back toward the towering, mishappen abomination, that claimed the capacity to lead. If she never heard the word “Emperor” again it would be too soon. His statement ruffled her feathers, just slightly, and the cloying sensation of the Dark Side rising only left her with an impassioned hate for their host. “I request that you come to my side for many reasons, though, none so small as that. You are mine…But you have never been mine to command.”

Except during their last battle on Atrisia. Her only order: Do not die.

No. Now, more than anything, he belonged to the Worm Emperor.

Not to her.

Maliphant was correct. The more she listened, watched and waited the more she could see this “feast” for what it was. She pulled his hand into her lap from beneath the table and stifled her displeasure with the barely audible click of her teeth snapping together behind closed lips. Regardless of her irritation, Srina still sought to have him close. As if her presence would eliminate it. Remove, his shackles.

It infuriated her. Every fiber of her being railed against it. She remembered, clearly, when the only name Maliphant thought to give her was “The Slave” and never had she anticipated that the situation would reoccur. When he admitted to plotting the end of the Worm, the jest, was far too true for her to answer honestly. Instead, she played along. “I shall endeavor not to be offended that an Emperor holds more of your thoughts than I do."

"Be aware I promise nothing.”

The sudden question from a being she knew not diverted her focus from the object of her antipathy. She took in his features, without the helmet, and context clues allowed her to place the species. Unusual. It was only her frequent exposure to Geonosian culture that truly gave it away. From what she recalled the insectile species would have avoided the newcomer with extreme prejudice. Maliphant handled introductions and it seemed her reputation preceded her. “And you are…”, she trailed off, pausing, when the Kubaz got distracted by a large arachnoid.

If she were anyone else, she might have laughed. Instead, the Dread Queen was distracted by a brash telepathic message that came from an equally large Wookie. She watched with morbid fascination while it (Dresta) tore into some sort of meat like a ravenous vulture. Disgusting. Not to mention, poor judgment. Srina didn’t trust any of the food or drink. Period. This wasn’t some gathering of Jedi and well-wishers that sought little more than the absolute goodness in humanity. This was a conclave of Sith. Darth. In which, they would be extremely lucky that the very air wasn’t contaminated.

A familiar sensation peeled glacier orbs from the Wookie and instead her eyes landed on a tall fanged creature. Pointed ears, dark hair. She did not know (Darth Sephi) him. She was certain of that. She barely knew anyone in this room aside from Maliphant, but, something about him unsettled her. Srina didn’t know why. She glanced back at the Kubaz ( Skajin var Imret Skajin var Imret ) deliberately and pushed the other from her mind. For now. Raising her hand, she summoned a plate full of broiled insects from partway down the table. They held shells that had turned bright red in the cooking process. For her, inedible. For him? “…Why not give this a try?”

Drooling after a hologram was absurd.

“The spider isn’t going anywhere.”

In truth? Ailana cared not why everyone was here, and she cared not for the Worm Lord. If the sith lord in question was at least a looker, she'd be at least a bit more interested. Sadly the worm lord seemed in no way easy on the eyes, in fact, the worm lord seemed to be multiple people.....maybe? She did not know for sure. This was her first time attending such a meeting. Of course, if she did not care, why show up? Well, as mentioned before, she is new to this empire. Though she did not care for the politics, she wanted to make one thing clear to all these kids. She was real, she exists. The Fate was a living entity that could gaze upon the web of fate. People not knowing of her existence just wouldn't be good for business either. Girl's gotta get money to pay for all those luxuries.

Her blue colored eyes drifted to Maliphant, the first to address her amongst this bunch. She smiles, showing off those catlike teeth as she gives a bow of her head. Not of submission, but of greeting. She submitted to none. "A pleasure to meet you. You may call me The Fate. Not my real name, no. But I'm not exactly in a hurry to give that out amongst this crowd. Surely you understand?" She cackles.

Then the wookie arrives, the telepathic message reaching her mind. Ailana cackles yet again, turning to look at the white colored furball. She always enjoyed the presence of a rowdy wookie. They were a wild and free people, reminding her much of the way she lived in coexistence with the force. "Indeed, indeed! This does not feel like a feast. More like a funeral!" Then she back at her food, and her eyes widen. She uses a finger to tap the meat. "This uh....this is bantha, right?" She questioned, fearing it might be a literal funeral. After that, she simply shrugs, eyes drifting to scan all of those there until her eyes rest upon Srina Talon, the one sitting beside Maliphant. "You look tense, sweetheart. Everything ok over there? You feel out of place, yes? I understand the sentiment." She really did, being new to the sith empire as a whole. Her tone was not taunting or critical when speaking to Srina. She sounded like a concerned old lady that just saw someone trip at the store.

She takes some form of cigarette out of the pocket within her robe. Not a deathstick, no. This was a homemade tribal mixture, a relaxing herb. Putting it between her teeth, she summoned blue fire upon the index fingertip of her right hand with a snap, and used it to light the end. She takes a long drag, making sure to turn away when she exhales so as to not get it in anyone's face. "Anyone want a whiff? Made it myself. Some of you all need to calm down. I can only imagine how tense your poor little muscles are."

Srina Talon Srina Talon Darth Empyrean Darth Empyrean Dresta

At2C9HB.gif

F O C U S | Darth Sephi, Open.
T H E M E |
Here.
V O I C E |
Here.

It was like the worst hangover a sentient being could have. When she arrived in this so-called sanctuary, Lunafreya’s body started to shiver, every muscle on her lean frame was shaking, cold-sweat covered her back beneath its exotic fabric and it wasn’t until she took something snatched by her sneaky fingers from the infirmary that all of that finally decided to provide her with some peace of mind. To rest and to ponder, she would often say to herself, to rest and ponder. Were it not for what she was, Lunafreya would have given some thought to actually following her own advice, but instead, the elzeri female had to contact her forces scattered across the galaxy. First, Lunafreya attempted a transmission with the Arrogante, but on that, she failed as the transmission never went through, none could have blamed her as the ship was last known by her to be floating on the brumes of the Elenna, just the way she left it and it had no reason for it to be anywhere else, as the ones in the Elenna wouldn’t probably be in contact with Praji. Still, a sight evidently bathed with disappointment came out of her lips in a warm puff of gray-ish smoke, speaking to Admiral Pellaeon would have been her first choice and would have finally ceased this anxious feeling of insecurity that Lunafreya was feeling. After having exhausted her every option and without having anyone else to call thanks to her own little schemes on spreading her forces on numerous planets, a new transmission signal was attempted, this time it was directed towards the Grand Defiance, Praji’s flagship.

The signal was received, faster than she anticipated.
Praji’s ghostly miniature shape took over the transmitter, his face was the same, his hands were entwined behind his back, on a usual pensive posture that the female had already grown used to seeing during the long years sharing the same roof as the human noble.
“Your Grace.”, he first declared in a calm and respectful tone. “My fears took hold of me and I thought the worst could have happened once I was informed of the events that transpired on the garrison which you were being held.”, his eyes kept focused on her, she noticed, probably trying to understand what went on the thoughts behind that inexpressible aspect of beauty that she had right now. “If I may ask, was it the Imperials? The ones that invaded the prison. I had hoped this would not be the case when I dispatched the hunters after you, are you on your way to Eriadu? Or perhaps Kaikielius? I’m quite aware that your lord father...”

Before Praji had the nerve of bringing out her father’s name to this conversation, Lunafreya decided to cut her way through his speech, beginning with a hissing tone of her voice, almost as if she was shushing down a dog instead of a human noble. Hers was an almost inaudible tone of voice when speaking to the former holder of the title of Vizir of JanFathal.
“The hunters are dead.”, the details regarding this matter were kept from his awareness, he had no reason for knowing anything aside from what she wanted him to know. “We are not moving back to Kaikielius, nor to Eriadu on the Alliance’s kindly bosom, no. Move the remaining forces at your disposal to my location, once in possession of the coordinates come straight at my way, do not be delayed Rufus, under any circumstance.”

“If I may ask, Your Grace... who are those with you?”, his eyes narrowed, probably trying to see more useful information before making any assumptions of his own. To that, Lunafreya looked over her shoulder before deciding to speak in her native tongue, something she doubted anyone close to her would be able of speaking.

“<I’m not entirely sure, but my guess? A fanatical splinter of the Sith Empire, they are gathering many interesting elements in here, and like any Sith cult, they still have more secrets to reveal.>”

“And are we going to join them?”, the left corner of her lip naturally bent up, on a twisted smirk before answering his foolish question on the galactic standard filthy language that Lunafreya so despised. In a hundred years of practice and she still had not been able of getting rid of that thick accent of hers.
“To prove a point.”

Once the transmission came to an end, Lunafreya wired her coordinates to Praji’s flagship. With more than enough time to kill, the female decided to join whatever little display of power it was being hosted by her gracious new captors, and as she walked side by side with the long table, her two violet orbs stayed focused on the wide variety of food that was displayed in that table, and as she discovered many new scents, Lunafreya also discovered she was in fact, starving. Fetching herself with a plate of what was known to her, the elzeri nibbled a piece of jellied canron from the table to see if it was rare enough for her taste, but as she feared, it was too middling, and so she decided to grab herself three pieces of killcrabs, and enough ubuuga caviar for making a core noble blush, leaving the icindric types alongside the hbuugas for the rest of the scum gathered for the occasion. As she sat down to eat, Lunafreya started to use her eyes to assay the people in the room, and as she ascertained herself on her mind of which of them she should start keeping an eye for potential, the elzeri’s attention was diverted to the many voices carried by the strange, sickening form of the one some on the room called the Worm Emperor.

"My children.", the voice offered - deep and regal, lined with a thousand whispers.
"I do not ask you to come here today to fight, nor to argue - only to see what there is to gain. To hear my words, to see what I see, and feel what I feel."

"To learn to live again.", a woman's voice chimed in from another mask.

"Long have you lived a life of servitude - to the Rule of Order, to the Imperials, to the Confederates, to a thousand Orders and Kings who would demand your very ambition in exchange for safety. I ask not of these things, we ask not for you to sacrifice what makes you Sith but to embrace it.", the voice called out.

"The Empire will be remade, and every Sith capable will be made a King of his own Imperium. Every Lord a demesne, every Knight a Legion, and every Sith the controller of his destiny. Let us return to a time when the strong led, not because they were chosen but because they fought and bled for their title. Abandon nepotism, seek the self-evident truth; that only you should lead you, that only your strength can keep you free.", the voice crackled with enthusiasm, and much of the crowd stirred with it.

"Slowly, the Empire crumbled, proving the Rule of Order a failure. Soon, there will be no Empire, only the scrabbling remains of warlords seeking a place until none remain. Together, we can ensure the continuity of what the Sith have built, and when we fight we will weed out the weak from our ranks once more. Understand this, live by this, and you will succeed. When the day comes that the Sith are strong again, one of you will cut me down - and I can not tell you how much I dream of the day. So eat, my children, be merry - for tomorrow the war begins."

By the time the Emperor was done talking, Lunafreya finished her meal and had poured herself a second glass of ambrostine. For the night was young outside and Lunafreya could tell she would need a fully stocked abattoir to slick her way through those creatures if she wanted to understand all the dirty little secrets hidden from keen eyes. If this was to be a threat to her ambition, she would what she did best, join their ranks and assist them in building a force to be reckoned with, capable of burning their way throughout the stars and when they were all majestic, comfortably aspiring for more, she would deal with them and plot her move. “I wonder… How many in this room aren’t thinking the exact same thing?”, it was the Sith way, after all, always craving for more, striving for a better spot to watch as the dead piled beneath your feet. An ill-fated plague left by them by their Dark Jedi ancestors no doubt, and she was invariably such a pious little thing for maintaining certain traditions.

"Is this seat taken?", detained as a snake, the elzeri turned her gaze towards the voice speaking to her. As the first thing to catch her attention were one of those long pointy claws, before raising her view at the creature’s graceful majestic face, curiously reminding Lunafreya of the tales concerning the elzeri of yore, stern and royal, with that dark silky hair, an urge followed inside the female not to ask who was the servant that was in charge of doing his hair. As wine was to water, an angelical face of fairness and balance took shape over her stern tedious one, her head leaned towards the seat, as her mellifluous voice was heard.
“By all means, join me.”, taking a sip of her own cup shortly afterward”, the elzeri pointed out another topic. “On my planet, it is regarded as inferior demeanors to having a female drinking alone.”

A prickly feeling crawled along Gunfist’s back as he listened among the crowd to the Emperor’s words, but that chilly tingle soon faded when the speech was over and Ben could help himself to the buffet.

The one-armed Houk dipped a finger in the caviar, then sucked the eggs off his finger. He closed his eyes at the blast of taste to his pallet.

“Woah.”

Some lady barged up to the table and started laying into some sort of leg meat. Gunfist raised his eyebrows.

“Any good?” He asked the lady, nodding to the half-eaten leg. “Only had prison slop for months.”

Welcome to Flavortown.

Maliphant's eyes followed Srina's for a moment before he spied the figure that was his father. He couldn't help but grimace, but restrained himself from standing there and challenging the man - as strong as he was, Sephi had a few years on him yet; and he wasn't all so willing to make a fool of himself in front of so many so early. Instead, he bit his tongue and watched as the man made his way to the side of a waif he had not seen before.

His gaze fell back to Srina and the others at the table -

"Something tells me Qual'Al-Selim would have you sooner meet her Frumentarii than to have you stop by for dinner.", he said with a glance to her holocomm. He was already annoyed at the missions she had given him, but even his own spy network paled in comparison to hers - as everyone in the underworld seemed only a degree of separation from a Frumentarii. When they said the spider weaves, he didn't think it such a large web.

While his thumb quietly ran across the thin skin on the back of her hand, Maliphant spoke to the others -

"Neither of you look like Sith. What brings you to the Worm Emperor's feast?", he said quisitively.

"You aren't two more looking for his throne, are you?"

Ailana Venetia Ailana Venetia Srina Talon Srina Talon Skajin var Imret Skajin var Imret

Darth Sephi

D

"Oh is it?", Sephi said with a coy grin.​
"I would hate to offend."​
The massive sithspawn seemed to slide into the seat despite his size - flexible like a dancer, there was nothing to give away the physique that lay behind those robes. A clawed finger stabbed through one of the larger ubuuga caviar pieces on a nearby plate as a Sith looked away before he pulled it from his nail with his teeth. Smiling with it between fangs, it disappeared with an almost methodical bite.​
"If you don't mind me saying, Miss - but you seem more regal than the rest. Would you by chance be royalty?", he gleamed as his chin rested on his hand and he leaned ever so slightly in her direction.​
"There's just something I love about blue blood.", he said as he flashed his fangs in a wicked smile.​

Aspect of Victory

A

Qualal-Selimpfp.png

Bored. Very bored. Watching mammals eat was not especially entertaining, but there were worse places to be. Qual'al-Selim looked to her opposite side now, where the deathly still Emperor sat. He stared vacantly ahead, ignorant of his empty plate. At least someone was having fun. A flicker of motion caught the Assembler's eye, and she glanced away from the Worm Emperor to see Melydia Gold Melydia Gold asking for her.

Not bored now. The Assembler's eyes flashed with delight. What was this curious little specimen that came crawling to her?

"Oh, precious thing," Qual'al cooed. The hologram slowly leaned forward, until the visage of the massive Assembler was right in front of Melydia's face. "And where have you come from?"

A thin, clawed appendage reached out for Melydia. It passed harmlessly through her cheek.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom