Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lothal's Lessons

Rick Kaloo

R
DRAGON'S GRACE - COMMAND BRIDGE
"We are exiting hyperspace now." said a navigations officer. "We will be entering Lothal's orbit shortly."
"Good." replied Rick.
Lothal's history had been bittersweet. At first, it had been settled by Jedi pilgrims, who discovered a hidden temple on the planet. Then, farmers had moved in peacefully harvested the land, gradually growing in numbers. Eventually, they settled multiple cities and entered a period of prosperity. But during the Clone Wars, drought and a plague hit Lothal. The Galactic Senate, too caught up in fighting the Separatists, were unable to assist. By the time Lothal's pleas were finally answered, the Galactic Empire had rose to power. Seeing Lothal's wealth of natural resources, they quickly overpowered the planetary government and began building mines.

Soon, the Empire had begun molding Lothal to fit their image of order and power. Mass arrests and brutal crackdowns eliminated any initial attempts to restore the planet's sovereignty. The once lush fields of Lothal were neglected, and pollution filled the skies and seas of the planet. When citizens attempted to speak out, they were forcibly silenced.

Eventually, the situation became so intolerable that a cell of the early Rebel Alliance was created on Lothal. They started small, harassing Imperial shipments and delivering messages of hope. But eventually, they rose to threaten the Imperial garrison on the planet. After years of brutal fighting, the Rebellion had at last liberated Lothal from their Imperial opressors. With the Galactic Civil War entering its most crucial years, the Empire was unable to once again take more than its share of Lothal's resources.

After the Empire fell, Lothal had recovered drastically. It entered pre-Imperial levels of success, as its enviroment was rapidly restored to its true colors. The Gulag Plague impacted Lothal as much as its neighboring worlds, but regardless, the planet's population held on to every ounce of hope they had. In the present day, the planet prospered, its economy booming from strong agricultural and industrial roots.

The independent sector government was more than happy to allow Rick to bring in Jedi to learn from the planet's history.
[Attention, Dragon's Grace. This is Rick Kaloo. We have arrived at our destination.]
OOC: This is a pretty open-ended thread, with no true main objective. You can explore the expansive teaching facilities on Dragon's Grace, take a starfighter from its hangars and check out Lothal's wildlife and even unlock its old Jedi temple. Jedi can bring in their Sith alts, but no major Sith faction presence will be in this thread. This is not a Skirmish, so keep PvP to a minimum but feel free to cause mischief.
[member="Asaraa Vaashe"] | [member="Jasper Candos"] | [member="Kei Amadis"] | [member="Kylraya"] | SJO/Light Side peeps

[member="Rick Kaloo"]

Current Location: Lobby

Jasper Candos was a teenager show didn’t like showing any form of emotions in risk of someone getting the upper hand on him but for once he did. Amazement, that was one of the emotions he is feeling right now from looking at the inside of the ship through the lobby room that he never seen anything like this before in this life let alone seen anything inside a ship before. He tried his best to not show any emotion on his face, but his eyes were proof that he was surprised and amaze at the ship that he was inside. He tried his best to calm himself inside, but It was difficult to do so standing. Instead, he sat down on one of the chairs that were near him and took a few deep breaths to in order to calm himself.

He examines the furniture in front of him and soon notices the texture of the sofa he was sitting on while looking around. He realized that the quality of this sofa was very good. It made him wondered just how much credits that the SJO or the owner of this ship had and how much it cost to build something like this. His thoughts soon transition into how the ship function if in battle which made him a bit nervous. Granted he didn’t know the ship in and out, but he believed there had to be some weak points on this ship.

He soon sat up and walked out of the lobby. He joined the people in the ship not to hawk at the ship itself but to learn from what he can in the galaxy. He already visited one planet and even called it his home away from home but now need to expand his mind by seeing others planet and learning the force itself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8myYyMg1fFE​
Objective: Exist. Expand.
Location: Kandovines, a spine tree forest reserve somewhere around the old Jedi Temple.
Time | Weather: Late Morning and a mild downpour.

At one time many of the old spine tree forests had been cut down long ago to be replaced by mines and other machinery, often growing in areas rich in minerals or other exotic resources. Root tea was a common thing made from their needles for example and a delicacy to some. When wind rustled them they had a distinct sound, and their cones could sometimes have a dry odor in winter. Today the rain with the light breeze was making quite the noise in the forest, peaceful but very noticeably causing the animals to sing or seek shelter.

In a time long past, Kandovines was a forest reserve that the Jedi had once cultivated to replace the damaged forests on the planet, looking to repair some of the damage done. Without people actively tending to the reserve, these days the forest had more of wild nature to it, with many natural plants trying to find dominance in the area, giving it an overgrown feel. It was mostly peaceful, especially closer into the temple, but definitely had the sense that the deeper reserve had more going on.

Laying inside a bed of leaves and other flora and fauna was a presence. Connected to much of this world now, lingering, feeding and existing. The area of the forest Kylraya found herself in had running water and a small lake, peaceful, even for her turbulent and corrupt nature. Her senses were that of the trees, and the water, the small insects moving through the dirt, showing her more of what was underneath her resting place. The animal noises and wind were certainly dictating her movements, feeling, and behavior, as she was naturally drawn to match it.

OOC Note:
No rush to meet her, I can post with Kei in her place.

[member="Jasper Candos"] | [member="Rick Kaloo"]​

Hyperion - Cockpit
[member="Rick Kaloo"]​
"Exiting Hyperspace.......now, welcome to Lothal Dorrian time to go to school."
It had been a while since Dorrian was near a Jedi or anything related to the Jedi having been doing jobs on Nar Shadaa and Tatooine for the last couple months. Just easy stuff, running some spice to coruscant with a talking Raccoon, shuttling some Diplomats that sort of thing. But something had been nagging him....why had the Force chose to activate within his body? He wasn't anything near a jedi, not even close. He had to find some answers so he was visiting Lothal due to the fact he had studied up on the planet and learned that there were some Jedi Temples there. But out of the window of his cockpit he caught the eye of the Dragon's Grace a school ship for Padawan's to learn. So he decided to contact said ship.

"Hyperion to Dragon's Grace this is Captain Dorrian Korr of the Outer Rim Coalition and Ally of the Order of the Silver Jedi requesting permission to board the Dragon's Grace."
He then just calmly waited whilst fidgeting with some dice he had hanging from the roof of his cockpit as he waited for the response of the either first mate or the Captain to come on the holo-screen, as well as checking the Net for any jobs that might require a light freighter. "Huh a bit light on the jobs oh well." He then just started to gaze into the vastness of space as he hovered in place waiting for said response.

Objective: Tame a Loth wolf while waiting on the Jedi
Something interesting: [member="Kylraya"]
People to watch: [member="Dorrian Korr"] I [member="Jasper Candos"] I [member="Rick Kaloo"]
Weather: Wet enough to be an issue

Sebastian had more or less predicted (by using a probe droid) that the Jedi would be here soon enough. So he had arrived ahead of time to see what he could do with some of the local wildlife. He had quietly searched the planet for a similar soul to his chancing upon a loth wolf near the Jedi temple. He could feel another presence nearby that was also dark sided but for now he chose to ignore it as he felt the mobile jedi classroom enter the system. All those force sensitives in one place it might as well have been a force nexus suddenly appearing in system.

Most of them would most likely remain onboard but those who didn't would probably come this way. While they made there way to him however he would find this loth wolf as it lead him through the forests to a clearing with a loth wolf at it's centre. He bowed before the creature from his waist down keeping an eye to it's eye the whole time. He remained where he was until he heard a voice.

​What is it you wish Dark one? Is it to tame me, make me your companion? Make me little more than a nuisance underfoot? or is there something else? He felt the creature in his mind as he gave up everything to it without saying a word. You wish to slay your sister's captor you wish to make your parents proud. But there is also something more. Your pain is derived from happy emotions your fear from there discovery. How curious you use emotions that come naturally to you to feed those that don't. This makes you an interesting force creature one that has my interests. As i wish to see where this will lead you I will join you on your quest against these Silvers as you call them.

So the loth wolf joined him because of how he's emotions were manipulated. Curious perhaps the wolf would be more useful as a companion as it suggested. Much better than treating it like a pet. Now to wait and perhaps find out what the other source of dark side powers was.

Rick Kaloo

R
DRAGON'S GRACE - COMMAND BRIDGE
TAGS: [member="Dorrian Korr"] | [member="Jasper Candos"]
sjheaderyellow.png
[Dragon's Grace to Hyperion, this is Admiral Rick Kaloo. Boarding permission granted.]
After sending his reply through the comms, Rick rose from his command chair and walked diagonally backwards and to the left, where an elevator waited. It was time for Rick to join his fellow Jedi on Lothal.

A minute later, Rick emerged from the elevator on the lobby floor of Dragon's Grace, which was also home to its hangars. He walked down the halls with haste, his mind set on landing on the planet as soon as possible. As he neared the hangars, he took a detour through the lobby room itself. Gentle lighting and plush couches in between decorative carved wooden walls provided a calm, relaxing environment for all who entered. Exactly how Rick had designed it.

But for now, Rick had no time to relax. Only once he landed apon Lothal would he find his inner peace.

Rick quickly passed through the lobby, then re-entered the main hallways of Dragon's Grace. As he got even closer to the ship's hangars, he came across a young man he recognized as [member="Jasper Candos"]. He seemed to be unoccupied but for the same task that Rick was attempting to acheive. Always a friendly and curious person, Rick closed the distance between the two and began to talk.

"Hello there. Want to join me in heading down to Lothal?"

[member="Rick Kaloo"]​
I Pilot my YT-1300 into the hanger and land, the boarding ramp opens and hits the floor with a Metal 'clank'. My Astromech Droid Arr-Seven following close by. Having never been on a school ship before I am taking in all details as I can about the hangar and some of the hallways that I can see. But then I see the Admiral. "Admiral Kaloo I assume? Pleasure to meet you in person. I appreciate you letting me come aboard, if you don't mind I wish to join you on Lothal. To learn a bit more about the Force because I am actually Force Sensitive but I don't really understand it well."

Jasper original intention was to tour the rest of the ship and understand each of the room and layout. He always felt more comfortable when he understood every area and been to each one of them. However, upon being asked to come to Lothal by [member="Rick Kaloo"] he seriously thought about changing his plans and going with him. He looked up information on the person before and knew that being around him would be a huge benefit to him due to his time as a naval officer but a part of him still have his doubts on the person since he didn't know him personally.

However, he had to ask, “Why are you going to Lothal sir?” He didn’t want to go onto another planet without know why. He never to been to Lothal but a bit about it from his one class session on the history of the Republic during its time as rebels. He was interested in the planet's history and wanted

Objective: Through the Eye of the Wolf.
Location: Kandovines, a spine tree forest reserve somewhere around the old Jedi Temple.
Gear: Nothing but the rain.

At: [member="Sebastian Sebita"]

The wolf was mostly a wolf. Mostly. There was also something else there, and on top of that something another layer, a faint connection to Kylraya. Two layers of influence, he may sense either of them. They were Very Faint. As the wolf did whatever it was going to do, there in its eyes was a picture of a woman? Laying in a pile of leaves. The head of which seemed to turn to look through the wolf’s own eyes at Sebastian, then the vague image was gone. All that had been visible of the woman would have been a vague outline of trees, a lake behind her, and a half human, half predatory eye looking out through the wolf’s own eyes. Then nothing. Kylraya had no influence over the wolf, but the hive had been somewhat active in trying to reach out to other creatures, with limited success so far. Dormant in the background.

For Kylraya’s part, she thought she saw something but wasn’t sure who, the connection was broken too quickly. The wolf returned to being a wolf, and far from her. Stretching her yellow claws out and listening to the singing voices of the animals around her, the half-woman, half-insectoid creature slowly shifted through the pile of leaves keeping her warm, moving on all fours like a humanoid-beast of the forest. Something was unsettling her, there was the usual will of the larger hive overriding hers, which meant the forest’s natural force energies at the moment made her peaceful, but her own predatory instincts made her unsettled.

Strangers? She didn’t know. The hive didn’t know, far from here with limited influence. It was unsettling to her bestial nature to see that presence looking through the wolf's eyes, and so she sought to finder stronger, less comfortable shelter than leaves could provide. Searching for a large tree perch.

OOC:
Checked for permission with the writer about the wolf first

[member="Jasper Candos"] | [member="Rick Kaloo"] | [member="Dorrian Korr"] | [member="Sebastian Sebita"]​

Ronak had heard about some walking wolfmen sighted on Lothal where the local wolves were supposed to be running on all fours only. A tipp which could finally leading him to his mother and siblings gone missing some months ago? A friend had given him a ride, but wanting to stay out of trouble and under the radar of the First Order or any other official authority located on the planet, he had dropped the young Shistavanen at a forest clearing far enough away from any city to have a dense net of scanners for detecting the vessel. Rinak did not mind having to walk through a dense and in some areas wild almost untouched forest for days. After stinking cities and waterless deserts, he could not have enough of trees, fresh soil, fresh springs and its native wilflife around him.

Shouldering his backpack, he stepped between the trees. Immediately, a content feeling was embracing him. This was not his home forest, but it felt very close to it. Sniffing the air, his sensitive nose could detect the smell of fresh vegetation, the sweet scent of raisin, the musky scent of forest soil providing life to so many creatures living in this eco system. Joyfully, he howled loudly, telling the forest about his bliss to be here. Among the rustle of leaves, the soft song of the wind, he heard an answer, the howl of a wolf. This one was more beastly and did definitely not speak Shistavanen, but the howl still carried a message universally unerstandable for any canid: „This is our home territory, stranger. You may pass, but do not even dream about taking it from us!“ Not out for quarrel, least of all with local wolves, he howled back concentrating on making himself understood to the beasts around here: „No worries. Just passing by!“

Running on all fours instead of just two legs, he turned to swiftly make his way to the nearest city the direction toward which he had tried to memorise on the flight here. This way he could run for hours barely without tiring and he would be closer to the ground, thus adapting far better to the forest environment and be able to pass along the native wildlife‘s passes which could be problematic for a person walking upright.

[member="Kylraya"] [member="Sebastian Sebita"] [member="Rick Kaloo"] [member="Dorrian Korr"] [member="Jasper Candos"]

Rick Kaloo

R
DRAGON'S GRACE - HANGARS
sjheaderyellow.png
A young man suddenly appeared in front of Rick, and rapidly introduced himself.
"Hello there. Yes, you are welcome to join us on Lothal." replied Rick.

Then, to the Padawan he had encountered before, he replied, "Lothal has always been well-connected to the Force. Even when it was devastated by the Galactic Empire, the world was quickly able to come back to life afterward. By visiting the planet, we are learning its intriguing history, as well as strengthening our connections to the Force. There is an old Jedi Temple built into the world, perhaps we could visit it if we have time."

Rick continued forward, now entering the main hangars of Dragon's Grace. A small space was occupied by a freighter, likely in which the new man had arrived. A few dozen meters away lay a shuttle, which Rick began to walk towards.

"Now what are your names?" asked Rick curiously.

Objective: Looking for something while waiting on the Jedi
Something interesting: [member="Kylraya"] I [member="Ronak"]
People to watch: [member="Dorrian Korr"] I [member="Jasper Candos"] I [member="Rick Kaloo"]
Weather: Wet enough to be an issue

Sebastian looked at his new companion the loth wolf he saw something in it's eyes. Some kind of woman lying in leaves although it did intrigue him as to who or what could project such an image he was still no fool for tricks of such a nature. Especially not those that showed eyes of a humans that shouldn't be. He pondered it a while. His curiosity demanded to be sated and since his primary objective of finding a loth wolf who wished to be his companion was complete he would find more perhaps.

He looked at his wolf again double checking whatever it was had disappeared from it's eyes. What is it young one is there something wrong with my eyes? Sebastian show the wolf what he had seen. Yes there has been a curious lady within this forest for sometime, if you wish I can lead you to her. Then the wolf padded off towards the lake where the woman would be found. As they were moving the wolf mentioned, She is not a human even i'm not sure what she is young one and that makes her dangerous but the forest seems to not mind her so I'm not 100% on how dangerous she is.

They slowly grew closer to the lake and the alcove that held the woman. However they found nothing but the pile of leaves upon the ground when they arrived. Sebastian sighed slightly disappointed that his curiosity had lead him to nothing at all. Do not worry young one she is her. She has not left this place yet, she just hasn't made herself aware to you, she will in due time.

[member="Dorrian Korr"] [member="Sebastian Sebita"] [member="Sebastian Sebita"] [member="Rick Kaloo"] @Ronak @Kylraya

Jasper, upon hearing about Lothal’s history and the force connection, was interested, to say the least. With the addition of a Jedi temple on the planet said by the Jedi Knight, Jasper quickly changed his mind about looking around the ship to better understand it. The reasoning was simple If you think about it. Jasper knew that this ship he was on was going to leave eventually. He knew he could just check the rest of the ship out later. But right now, he knew had to head to the Jedi temple as to him. It was bound to have something of value.

Not value that is worth credits, even Jasper figured people would raid the place of anything worth something, but he felt that could get something how of heading to the temple. Surely it must have had something that could make him understand the force more.

“Please, thank you for allowing me to come along.” Jasper said,” Are we be going to the Jedi temple first or are we going somewhere else?”

The Shistavanen could run for hours without tiring. The hours passed, so did the underbrush next to him. The Loth wolves territory he had originally „spoken“ to was left behind him, when a howl split the forest‘s calm and peaceful atmosphere. This one was neither a howl of the hunt calling together the pack, nor the howl of the self-assured pack members marking their territory, this howl spoke of pure terror and despearation, of anger and hatred. And the sound‘s source was close.

Turning from the pass which had made his run so straight-forward. Growling and snarling sounded through the forest, then a shout: „Leave my pups alone, ungrateful wretch!“ Breaking through the branches, he alomst ran into a wild fight between an armored Mandalorian and a large she-wolf who had sunk her teeth into the armored man‘s arm holding a blaster. Three pups were whimpering, one of them had his legs bound together to keep him from escaping. A sack was dropped next to him. Taking in the scene took only moments, then things were clear for him.

Drawing his own blaster-pistol, Ronak pointed it directly at the man‘s head and growled equally angry as the wolf-mother: „Stop this now! Drop your weapon!“ His approach and intervention startled both fighters enough to stop for a moment. „Drop it now!“, he snarled and the she-wolf bit deeper into his arm. For a brief second, the man hesitated, then the weapon dropped to the ground. „Don‘t kill me!“, a young voice pleaded.

Finally the she-wolf let go of the arm, throwing an appreciating glance in Ronak‘s direction, before snarling at the rogue lividly: „I show you the way to the spring and fresh water and you repay me with trying to kidnap my children?! I should rip out your throat!“ „Don‘t kill him!“, Ronak intervened. „Please. Your children are safe! Let him leave his weapons and hunting equipment and then let him go. You don‘t have to commit a murder in front of your children‘s eyes.“ Unsettled, she looked over at her pups, the captured still struggling in his bounds. All of them still stared at her wide-eyed, fear leaking from them, clearly possible to smell for the loth-wolf and the wolfman.

Finally, she turned away from the hunter, limping over to her pup and bit through the bindings. „Let him leave his things, before I change my mind!“, she growled. The young hunter quickly complied dropping a knife, rope and his utility belt to the ground. „Thank you!“, he meekly whimpered in Ronak‘s direction. „If I ever smell you in our territory again, we will hunt you down without this one‘s mercy!“, the she-wolf growled darkly. The hunter needed no more encouragement to start running.

„Now as for you“, she turned to him. „Thank you for helping me and my family!“ Encouragingly, she licked over the whimpering pup‘s head. „You feel … like you do not know quite where you belong, wolfman.“ Her voice sounded more gentle now. „There is a place which you should visit … follow the brook to the lake, from there continue along a ridge our wolves‘ passes will lead you there, just follow your scent!“ Thanking her, he turned to continue along the path she had described to him, when her voice stopped him again. „Take this filthy stuff with you. I don‘t want this anywhere near my children!“

[member="Kylraya"] | [member="Sebastian Sebita"]
[member="Rick Kaloo"] | [member="Dorrian Korr"] | [member="Jasper Candos"]

Objective: Tree's are friends and not.
Gear: Nothing but the rain.

At: [member="Sebastian Sebita"] | [member="Ronak"]

Insects shifted around Sebastian, going about their spine-forest business. A few more than might be normal near the leaf pile, but nothing alarming. A strange looking brown bug might look up, what a bug could sense apart from something very big who knew, it scuttled off into a very large tree. It had more legs than usual, and a hardened outer shell which looked a bit too tough, malformed even. The bug was only thumb sized, there were a few of them around the base of the tree, doing bug things.

Trees. Trees and safety, shelter. That’s what the birds around her were feeling from the rain, shelter from the spine tree’s chorus as the wind hit them, rolling across the forest. Kylraya was perched in a nice thick tree overlooking Sebastian. In her head, a single command pulsed through her veins, HIDE. The hive had no strength here, apart from those bugs and a few birds it had tried to claim, nothing was working, as was often the way when it tried to gain anything on a new world.

Kylraya’s natural talents didn’t rely on any hive, she bonded without thinking or even wanting to since her old Sith master's meddling. A white bird was way up high with her, she sent it down, quietly falling, diving silently. Her eyes and ears were with the bird, as it landed by the leaf pile and began FLAPPING its wings, squawking. This commotion set off a flock of birds nearby that flew off thinking a predator was coming for them, which changed the other animal's behavior further away, and another after that. So eventually the ripple of events and movement might reach out toward [member="Ronak"]

Meanwhile far above overlooking Sebastian to his side, there was a flicker above him, another eye was watching. With arms the color of the black tree she was part of, her legs the same. She had muddy or ripped clothing on, but the black exoskeleton was the main detail which covered most of her body as its own attire. A yellow eye. Staring. Watching. There was a hissssssssssss by Sebastian's leg. Something was moving, snaking and squirming in the grass. Kylraya was not yet convinced about the newcomer or the wolf, but the animals were acting very bold given that there was a wolf around. Behind that boldness, the bird was naturally frightened, which meant Kylraya felt that fear, and so the snake had responded. It was like a jungle play, A-B-C.

That Hissssing sound revealed snake eyes. Eyes which suddenly stopped and looked in another direction. As did the bird. As did the figure above. [member="Ronak"] The forest reacted to the new distant presence, as any outdoor location did, it had a language all its own. Even if he was very far away, or close, the forest spoke those words if you listened. The commotion away from here was noted, and Kylraya's form shifted slightly above, maybe the first time more of her had become visible. So well blended into her surroundings and colors as she had become.

[member="Jasper Candos"] | [member="Rick Kaloo"] | [member="Dorrian Korr"] | [member="Sebastian Sebita"] | [member="Ronak"]​

Something was happening in the forest, a flock of birds soaring towards the sky made him stop in his run and look up. Had some predator disturbed them? Could such a creature in this world be a danger to him? Instead of running, he continued more slowly focussing on staying unheard and unseen while blending into the forest surroundings. The squawk of a bird spoke of the flock‘s disarray. Deep inside himself, he could feel that something was off, but he could not put his finger on it.

Soft rain hard started to pour and drench his fur. A bird which was staring at him intently caught Ronak‘s attention. A strong beak, quite intelligent eyes, it looked like a carrion eater. They always know a hunter when they see one and follow him to share the rest of its prey. Drawing a piece of dried meat from his belt pouch, he spoke softly to the creature: „Well, friend. Aren‘t you a curious one?“ Throwing the pise into the birds direciton, he added: „This is for you. I won‘t harm you.“ The bird rose to catch the meat piece just before it would have touched the ground. Squawking back, indicating his tolearnce and sympathy for the food provider. Smiling a smile which bared wolfish teeth, Ronak turned to continue on his path. After a few steps the bird flew up to follow him, never letting him out of his sight.

Following the brook, the wolfman made his way to the lake the she-wolf had described. The deer pass led to an opening where reaching the water was easier than elsewhere. Still, he felt something strange goning on around him, as if the song of the winds and the stories told by its inhabitants ad somehow shifted. Birds squawked of irritation, insects hummed about strangers. A toadlike amphibian crunch a large dragonfly and quaked loudly about its discontent, before being silenced by the water snake gulping it down as a whole. This was the circle of life and death, hunting and being hunted. But at the moment, he felt unsure whether he was hunting or being hunted.

Kylraya|Sebastian Sebita
Rick Kaloo | Dorrian Korr| Jasper Candos

Objective: Get to Lothal

Milla kept low and in between crates and other objects as she slipped through the hangar. She had made it this far without being caught. Almost a week of stowing away on several different freighters had got her all the way to Lothal, not bad for a ten year old. Then again, she was a kid with nothing to lose and no one to go home to, or even a home at all actually.

She wore a dark gray poncho that was slightly to large and had seen better days. Underneath, a black tshirt with matching long undershirt. Her brown cargo pants were rolled up to her knees to keep her from tripping over the hems. Her boots had finally worn out, now she had thick cloth wrapped around the sole and bridge of her feet, going halfway up her lower leg. The ball and heel of her feet were exposed to the cold floor of the ship. This didn't bother her in the least.

Her blue eyes watched a shuttle that was ready to depart. The same one that [member="Rick Kaloo"] was heading for. Milla gripped the straps of backpack a little tighter and shifted on the balls of her feet. She was ready to go, but she needed to time it just right. Milla didn't know what would happen if she got caught, but she came from a place where getting caught meant bad things would happen to you and she didn't want that.

Rick Kaloo

R
DRAGON'S GRACE - HANGARS
TAGS: [member="Dorrian Korr"] | [member="Jasper Candos"] | [member="Milla Ordo"]
sjheaderyellow.png
"Thank you, I will be more than happy to take your ship." replied Rick to the unknown man. "Just let me guide you onto the planet once we depart."
To the curious Padawan, Rick replied, "We will land close to the temple, about a kilometer away, and then walk over through the surrounding plains. That way, we can contemplate both outside and inside the temple, and learn Lothal's legacy."

Rick suddenly altered his path, walking toward the man's freighter instead of his own shuttle. But as he drew closer to the shuttle, he felt a small pull in the Force.

Something was within the crates lining the sides of the hangars.

"Wait." called Rick to the other two men with him. "I think I saw something."

While Rick was unable to ping the exact location of the being, he was able to determine that it lay within a pile of consumables crates near the left border of the hangar bay. Reaching out with the Force, he pulled one of the topmost crates to the side.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom