Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lost In The Rain

Arekk

The Flesh Of Fallen Angels
LITHIOS
Ar'ekk's Apartment, Ethos City

INTERACTING WITH: [member="Amea Virou"]

The arm was just another part of him and asking questions would not make a difference at all, things happen for a reason but the way you handled them is the real question. He would not get sad or angry if Amea inquird about it considering he did not hide it away from her, showing off just like how he was. This was the real Ar'ekk.

"I wouldn't have blamed you." He wiggled his toes, smiling. "But I'm glad that you stayed, even for a little longer."

His gaze dragged back to the fridge and over to Amea.

"You want to prepare breakfast? Please, that'd be an honor!" He said energetically, almost in great bliss.

Ar'ekk sat down on the counter right next to her and waited for the next move. The best part of waking up was the smell of toasted bread and a warm cup of chocolate milk or caff for those who find it harder to wake up and need that extra energy. Either way, the idea of sharing his breakfast with Amea (or someone, for that matter) was great.

"I will watch you from here. If you need help? Just ask."

[member="Arekk"]

“Wait, what? No, I was saying-” Amea sighed and pushed herself off the counter with a chuckle. “Alright, I get your point. I’ll make you a breakfast.”

Well damn, the plan to get herself a breakfast on the house was bust then. Amea moved on over to the refrigerator and pulled out an assortment of items to get herself going on the meal, and much like promised it was a sight to behold. She might have looked through every single cupboard to localize herself, but when it was time to go it was with the utmost precision and focus.

Before long there would be an omelette there for them. She grabbed her plate and took a seat on the counter opposite Arekk and began to eat.

“I learned from the best.” She said and beamed a smile. “My mother.”

There was a slight pace behind her shoveling though.

“I really, really need to go soon. I need one of those jobs if I am to be able to live like this someday.”

Arekk

LITHIOS

He knew exactly what she meant but still went ahead with the breakfast plan. However and considering that Amea was still his guest, Ar'ekk prepared some toasted bread with delicious pancakes in addition to the omelette she had marvelously prepared. If she was going to leave then it had to be with a full belly and a happy heart.

"This is delicious!" He said between mouthful bites of the toast and the omelette she had made. "Great job."

His index pointed at the armoire and then back at Amea.

"There's fresh towels inside if you want to take a shower. Water's pretty warm, you'll feel better."

It saddened him that the girl had to leave but at the same time was happy he had met someone so awesome like her. Their evening together was fun and out of the ordinary, something utopic to say the least too. But she had to work and survive somehow.

Ar'ekk wished she would stay.

[member="Arekk"]
Well it was good that the meal was nice. Amea put the plate down once she was done with her breakfast and slowly walked on over towards her jacket to check its pockets and ensure that everything was there. As much as she could have stayed she felt the siren call of space beckon her. She knew that she had to go, and most likely so did Arekk. After all, she couldn’t take up his bed forever and sharing was out of the question.

“A spacer that doesn’t reek of yesterday’s drinking binge?” She laughed and dug through the inner pocket of her jacket. “Unheard of.”

She withdrew a small but thin plastic badge and slid it against Arekk’s counter. A number was etched onto it and she let the obvious speak for itself. It was her number, and now he had it. Neat.

“In case you happen to be in the area, or something.” She shrugged and reached for her boots on the floor to put them on. “You know, if people need punching or if you need someone to drive you home from the club.”

Her jacket found its way around her shoulders.

“Uh, right.” She looked at Arekk again. “I was kind of wasted out of my mind on the way here…”

“Where is the spaceport, again?”

Arekk

LITHIOS

The moment to part ways had come. She had to go live her life and there was nothing that could stop it, he understood that very well. From meeting with a total stranger with a cup of coffee in the way to dancing in a nightclub and then drinking themselves to death until both could barely stand... It was totally a worth it experience.

"Definitely. I will call you." He reached for the plastic badge and held it inbetween his fingers, nodding. "Thanks."

Ar'ekk sipped from his coffee mug and grabbed his leather jacket, sliding on his shoes too.

"You gotta head south down Rekvood past the big food market. The spaceport should be right there."

The door to his home opened and a sudden cold shivering breeze hit them right in the face. A turbolift awaited them to go down the ninety levels until they reached the main lobby. Of course, it was raining outside.

"Come on, I will walk with you outside."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom