Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lost In The Rain

Arekk

The Flesh Of Fallen Angels
The_Wild_Bantha.png
LITHIOS
Outside "The Wild Bantha", Ethos City

INTERACTING WITH: [member="Amea Virou"]

A man in his position was willing to risk everything, including his own life, to live comfortably without having to worry about his past catching up to him. Yes, the best bounty hunters of the galaxy could come down and hunt him whenever they wanted and however they wanted despite Lithios not being on any navigation charts.

But that wasn't what he was worried about now, only living the present and try to get by every day.

His expressions were of delight and playfulness, steamy glances exchanged between Ar'ekk and Amea. On paper, the whole ordeal could've been called a date if they desired but to him making friends was a great thing regardless of the situation. Nothing like some drinks in a not-so grimey nightclub then a dinner at his apartment, it wouldn't hurt anyone.

"The first thing you said sounds more like it."

If Ar'ekk invited you for dinner, it really meant something. The man could cook some very delicious meal thanks to his acquired culinary skills during the brief exile period he went through after the One Sith invaded and ravaged the Yutan Jedi Temple when they fought against the Galactic Republic.

"Come on, the club's not too far away from here."

He pointed forward as a drizzle began to take shape above their heads, unleashing its wrath on everybody as soon as the clouds came together and the sky lit up like a candle.

Getting to "The Wild Bantha Nightclub" would only take them less than a minute on foot, once outside you'd be able to hear the music booming from within very loudly.

[member="Arekk"]

It made sense that most of Lithios establishments would be in close proximity to one another. The downpour from above didn’t seem to have any plans on letting up just yet, and the way it kept going made it feel like it hadn’t let up for a good while now. It was a strange weather pattern to observe, and in a sense it reminded her of the monsoon periods on Borleias, a planet that Amea quite liked.

Arekk would seem to agree that a drink would be a good idea and the place for it was just around the corner. Amea let herself be led away from the cafeteria and towards the booming club. With her hearing the sounds from inside were quite loud already and part of her dreaded to actually go inside, but this was part of the experience and tinnitus was only ever temporary if you took care.

As long as he didn’t expect her to dance, really.

Standing outside she gave him a quick glance trying to probe his intentions here, but it was a hard read. She blamed the rain and the loud music for that, it quite obviously messed with her senses and made it hard to concentrate.

“So, this place…” She began and looked over at the entrance. “Come here often? Is it good?”

“Would hate to think you brought me to a bad club…”
She grinned at the man.

Arekk

LITHIOS
Inside "The Wild Bantha", Ethos City

"Me? Not really. I'm more of a stay-at-home kind of person."

The nightclub was not within the Red Light District which meant it wasn't a low-life ridden establishment where you'd get stabbed or shot if you dared to rub someone in the crowd the wrong way. Ar'ekk knew his way around Lithios and would never take someone he knows to a place that'd be considered reckless or dangerous.

The music blasted annoyingly loud on their ears as soon as the doors opened to let them inside, the man greeting the bouncer and a handful of patrons on his way in. All the tunes being played were a strange mixture between flaunt and Core Drive electronic music.

"I would never take us somewhere bad, trust me. How can you enjoy a drink if you're constantly peeking over your shoulder?"

Talking about drinks, Ar'ekk brought Amea to the counter where they'd be greeted by a Rodian bartender that spoke perfect Basic. The man and the alien knew each other by a first name basis, which could tell you that Ar'ekk did frequent these places from time to time. He wasn't someone who loved partying but work drove him to establishments such as this one.

"I will have a Corellian Ale. Get her whatever she wants, it's on me."

Hopefully their evening would be enjoyable, a hot meal and a warm interior awaited them after spending a night out in the middle of Lithios and inside one of the biggest nightclubs of the city. Its reputation preceded the joint, only classy people of the corporate kind were allowed to rejoice around them. No criminals, no scum.

[member="Arekk"]

Corellian ale. Amea tried her best not to frown, but the drink held a meaning to her. Love lost, love she had let go of like an idiot. Love that went to someone else and an emptiness that had allowed her to become who she was now. It always started with a woman, didn’t it? Her eyes closed and she tried to think of anything else to drink. The whiskey smell lingered in her nose from the amount of ingrained memories involving the drink. She opened her eyes to look at the bartender.

“I suppose a ruby bliel.” She said while trying her best to speak over the loud music.

The bartender nodded his head and poured it up. It wasn’t necessarily what she would have picked, but in terms of drinks Amea had never really been the biggest bird so to speak. It worked and she was able to down it and that was all that mattered to her, it didn’t go much further than that.

Her eyes wandered around the room to take in who seemed to be around and to her surprise they all seemed rather… Not-poor. They didn’t look like her and for a moment she wondered if the somewhat ragged jacket that adorned her shoulders and the slight remnants of oil and grease under her nails made her stand out perhaps a bit too much. She tried her best to tuck the strands of hair back behind her ears in order to look a bit more presentable, but overall she felt… Perhaps a bit underdressed.

Still, maybe there was something to be said about that. She put the glass to her lips and took a careful sip. The music was still loud, but the people around them certainly seemed to enjoy it.

“I get the feeling the average wage around here transcends my own.” Amea said and looked over at Arekk with a slight grin. “By a wiiiide margin.”

“What did you say you worked with, again?”

Arekk

LITHIOS

"It's an exclusive nightclub. Most of the people here are corporate, big fishes of Lithios. Their suits and dresses cost more than your apartment or even your life."

Truth be told, Amea did not look too bad despite her "rough" outfit as the voices commented in the background once they entered the club. Ar'ekk made sure to reinforce that idea with a gentle comment and making sure she was well provided for by the bar, keeping her mind away from any worrysome thoughts.

"Freelance. I do anything that could give me a good chunk of credits, nothing illegal of course."

He was lying but only lightly, Ar'ekk was good with computers so he made a career out of that on Lithios since most people required a specific individual with his set of skills to pull off the occasional "odd job". That could range from hacking into a bank's database to stealing data and other jobs that would require a computer mastermind.

Ar'ekk wasn't a criminal or someone with ill intentions, if that's what Amea thought for a start. But if a job like that would pay him enough to make a living out of, he wasn't in the position to say no.

Credits are credits after all.

"People appreciate the work I do which is why I've got access to a place like this."

He necked his glass and gimaced at the sour taste of his beverage, smirking widely as he shook his head. The loud music made it hear to talk and even hear each other, so he talked right next to the girl's ear.

His eyes looked around for any potential individual that would be itching to make a handful of cash by trying to start some trouble with him, the line of work he had decided to participate in were full of, not always though, deadly competitors.

"Don't worry about the outfit. Nobody will say anything to you while I'm here."

Charming.

[member="Arekk"]

The dark synth beats and rhythms accompanied by the red circle visuals made for an experience unlike anything Kaili had seen from a club before. The way the visuals grew more intense with the music, the way the crowd seemed to dance as if it was their last day alive, and the way that the heat from the dance floor seemed to seep all the way over to the bar. It was all these little things that made her marvel at what it was that she was seeing and most of all feeling. Her mind seeped into the lights and speakers by pure habit and the tickle it gave her was one that struck her as just right.

And sure, people did look over in her direction with judging stares, but Amea had grown past those a while ago. Her observation about being underdressed being more a case of knowing her place on this particular social ladder. Which was to say, somewhere near the bottom as far as they were concerned based on her appearance.

“I don’t expect they would enjoy what would happen if they did make comments.” Amea shrugged and took a sip from her drink. “I am not afraid to stand up for myself.”

Her eyes wandered around the place again to try and see who were here that she would recognize, but frankly they were all a haze of wageslave executives that she could do well without getting to know. All things considered, Arekk might just have been the most interesting man in the room. Which probably said a lot.

“I… Don’t remember this date stuff.” Amea said truthfully with a slight awkward chuckle. “My ex and I… We-...” Her head shook. “It lasted a while before it didn’t.”

But the frown that usually took shape on her lips by now didn’t appear. Instead she seemed to smile, looking at Arekk with a clumsy smile and apologetic expression. “You’re going to have to guide me through the loops again, I’m afraid.”

Arekk

LITHIOS

Ar'ekk toyed with his drink as he exchanged glances with Amea, nodding to what she was saying. Returning the gesture with an even wider smile, the man spoke out loud enough for her to hear. The music did not help though as it kept getting louder and louder as more people joined the dance floor and the DJ started screaming his lungs out on his microphone.

"I'm sure of that, you look like you could take a Rancor alone. Definitely whoever decides to mess with you will have a rough awakening tomorrow."

He jested amicably as they continued to engage in friendly conversation. However, the next comment from the girl caught him slightly off guard but managed to recover himself pretty quickly and smoothly.

"Date, huh? Well, let's see..." Ar'ekk said playfully with a toothy grin. "How good of a dancer are you?"

Oh, he wasn't kidding. Not too much of a good dancer at all, he was ready to take the next step and make Amea's night a lot more fun by taking her to the dance floor. If they were going to call this a date, then it'd have to be more than a simple conversation at the bar with drinks and cigarettes on their hands.

"I'm being serious."

He just smiled like a dork, it was so amusing.

[member="Arekk"]

Well, maybe not a rancor but Amea would take the compliment regardless. She had a right hook few wanted to tell the tale about, and as far as taking hits for herself she would consider herself an expert in the field. The man seemed to be caught off-guard by her date comment, but hopefully it didn’t send the wrong message. It just felt wrong to call it anything else. There was no attraction there, not really, but good times were to be had or so she had thought.

Dancing.

Amea downed the rest of her drink in preparation.

“Only one way to find out.” She laughed and stood up from her seat. The benefits of being a lightweight? Instant gratification in terms of effects of the drink. “Let’s go.”

The music seemed to pick up a bit in tempo and the crowds grew louder the closer they got to the floor. The world began to spin a whole lot more too, but that didn’t phase Amea just yet. It was entirely natural after downing a drink like that.

“Dancing.” She muttered absent-mindedly. “I can do that.”

Arekk

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VR3cBO6NafY[/media]
LITHIOS

Leaving their drinks by the counter and picking up their pace, Ar'ekk and Amea would immediately find their way to the dance floor which was already starting to feel packed. The holodisc-jockey would soon start to mix the tunes and play with the scenario with flashing rapid lights and bass boosted music.

"This is going to be good."

The music picked up in tempo and the bass resonated throughout the entire place, making their feet ramble as they danced to the beat. Loud and energetic was the music choice for the night and Ar'ekk took the initiative by showing a few good dance moves without getting too close, yet, to Amea.

As expected, sweat would already be dripping down the man's forehead due to the fast-paced tune playing through the stereos placed strategically all over the dance floor.

"Not too bad, right?!" He said rather loud on Amea's ear, grinning.

[member="Arekk"]

The sensation of the beats crashing against Amea’s body and the way her growing tinnitus seemed to drown out most of the noise in the club reminded her a lot of getting struck to the face and chest. There was something in the way that her breaths seemed forced to conform to the rhythm and how her feet seemed to carry itself mostly by the sheer force that the soundwaves pushed against the floor. She didn’t like it, but she wasn’t opposed to it either. The music was far from what she would listen to at home, and she wasn’t sure if tinnitus was a feature or a side effect, but there was an appeal to it.

She tried her best to copy what Arekk was doing, mostly for show. She was a good actress all things considered, and the general hunch of what she needed to do was something that came to her rather quickly. One step forwards, slide it on back and do the same for the other. Every now and then you dipped down, twisted to your side and rose up again. This was something you repeated until the collective body heat around you forced you to sweat worse than after a rigorous five hour workout.

“What?!” Amea cried back to Arekk who seemed to talk to her.

Her hearing was long gone by then. Any attempts at spoken communication would fall on quite literal deaf ears. Her finger circled around her ear before she shrugged and shook her head to signal that she had absolutely no idea what the man just tried to say.

“I CAN’T HEAR YOU, LIKE, AT ALL!” She was far louder than she thought. “DID YOU SAY SOMETHING?”

Arekk

LITHIOS

Eventually, the music would take a slightly slower tempo and its volume drastically reduced to allow a much more fine set of tunes invade everyone's senses such as some sort of synthwave melody. The holodisc-jockey behind the turntable knew what he was doing plus mixed with the marvelous display of lights and other pyrotechnic effects (at a very, very small scale) would make this a much enjoyable dancing evening.

"NEVERMIND!" Ar'ekk vociferated back to Amea, disregarding what he said with a hand gesture.

His body moved harmoniously to the beat with very smoothly executed dance moves, ones that you'd definitely not expect from someone as reserved or mysterious as the Je'daii himself.

Ar'ekk was enjoying himself tonight more than anything with someone he considered a great dancing partner, not trying to play any part or act as if he was just doing this just because.

Sweat dripped down his forehead until they reached the curvature of his cheek, swiping away with the end of his jacket's sleeve. Energy was effectively depleted after some shy thirty minutes of non-stop dancing under the flashing neon-lights.

[member="Arekk"]

The lowered volume made the ringing tinnitus all the more evident. Her hearing was still affected and she gave Arekk a quick apologetic glance and grimace at his dismissal of whatever it was that he was saying. To say that her hearing was something that she had used a lot throughout her life would have been a bit of an understatement. Given the nature of her genes she had inherited her father’s hearing and other senses. They were going on high alert at the feeling of being this numbed down and for the most part Amea managed to drown it all out and keep her peace.

The dancing continued until it didn’t. Arekk looked positively trashed physically, and Amea herself was a bit worse for wear. The sweat rolled down her forehead and down her nose bridge by the time it became time to call it quits on the dance. At least for the moment. She motioned over towards where their drinks had once been only to find herself with an empty table and no drinks. Disappointing, but understandable. The crew of the bar walked around picking up the empty drinks and bottles of customers that had forgotten theirs or simply left.

“SO. THAT WAS… FUN, I GUESS.” The ringing in her ears didn’t let up. “WE SHOULD FIND SOMEWHERE QUIET. I LIKE HEARING, AND I DON’T KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON RIGHT NOW.”

“MAYBE ANOTHER DRINK, AND THEN WE BAIL?”

“DOES THAT SOUND GOOD TO YOU? NOD FOR YES, SHAKE YOUR HEAD FOR NO.”

Arekk

LITHIOS

Fun.

The dancing continued until it didn't, yes. Soon after the duo would find themselves back at the bar with no drinks to be seen on the counter and the music continually blasting even louder which essentially made it difficult to hear anything at all. Compared to Amea, Ar'ekk's hearing was still within the normal range and could listen what she was saying with clarity despite the whole place coming down with the boosted bass and the wild vocals going off in the background.

"I AGREE. THIS IS GOING TO GIVE US A HEADACHE." Ar'ekk replied, bopping his head accordingly.

Reaching over the counter, the man helped himself with a bottle of the finest liquor he could find and two glasses to pour some shots in. Serving Amea first and clinging her glass with his own, he'd neck his drink first and grimace at the taste. Too strong but certainly amazing.

"COME ON, LET'S GO HOME."

Pointing to the main entrance with his empty glass, Ar'ekk helped Amea to walk among the crowd that had gathered already throughout the whole nightclub. It was going to be a nice night considering it was a hundred percent packed and the music just continued to drag more patrons with feth-you money that'd eventually find its way to the bar and the VIP services.

Once outside, the duo found themselves in an apparent oasis of tranquility and rain falling on their heads gently. The music continued to blast although in a rather muffled way as the doors closed behind them.

"Much better this way!"

[member="Arekk"]

He poked his own head, was he thinking of something? Amea gave him a questioning glance and grimace as if she wasn’t quite sure what he was saying, but judging by the fact that they walked away from the scene it would seem that he agreed that they should go. They went over to the bar, got themselves a small pick-me-up before they left and sure enough the contents of the drink made her grimace as well.

By the time they reached the exit she felt her world turn into a haze. She was a notorious lightweight, and there was a good reason she generally avoided consuming it. At least as long as she could still punch something if there was a need for it there was no need to be worried. She was a martial arts master after all, few people had the luxury of remembering that. On account of the fact that she had knocked them out.

“My ears!” Amea exclaimed as they stepped outside and the tinnitus got even more evident. “The ringing!”

At least the rain was a welcome change. The girl stepped out into the shower with arms wide-open to let the cold water wash away the built up sweat as best it could. In all honesty at this point she was too drunk to really give a damn about the repercussions, but the feeling of the water on her skin… Worth it.

The ringing lingered even still.

Life was miserable without her senses.

“Where are we going?” She asked as she skipped back to Arekk again. “We should eat! Burgers! No, wait! Atrisian takeaway!”

“WINE! We need wine! And a cheese platter, and food.”

“Did I mention food? We need food.”

“... Food.”

Arekk

LITHIOS

The drinks had proved to be too strong. Amea was drunk.

He watched the girl enjoy the downnpour like a child and amused by such display, Ar'ekk walked close to her so she wouldn't trip and hurt herself. She stumbled and slurred her words, obviously, and the man was there to lend her a hand in the state she found herself into.

Thankfully, A'rekk was not that wasted considering he had three shots of booze and could still mantain his balance. That's what you call good tolerance. Grabbing Amea gently and hovering her arm over his shoulders to provide her support and using a device on his other hand to call up his airspeeder that would take them home.

"We are going home. You'll get a shower, some food and sleep. " Ar'ekk said to Amea with a smirk, struggling to keep the girl on her feet.

The airspeeder came from out of nowhere hovering over their heads and with the floodlights shining against their wet faces, finally settling down and the passenger seat opening first for Amea to sit down within. Ar'ekk obviously helped her getting inside, buckling in and making sure she was all set. With the air conditioner set to "warm", the experience would be a little more mellow for them as they traveled to the man's apartment.

"Yeah, we'll get takeaway. Don't worry, I can cook too. No wine though, you've had enough drinks for tonight."

Ar'ekk walked around the airspeeder as rain droplets fell upon his curved cheek, taking a brief moment to look up to the grey sky and take in the sights before entering his vehicle. They lifted off in mere seconds, rain dripping down the windshield fiercely, flying above the nightclub and throughout the many Ethos City skyscrapers.

He checked on Amea every now and then to make sure she was okay.

"You're awake?"

[member="Arekk"]

“I am ffffine.” She slurred at his offer for a shower and food and sleep. “It’s just a momentary setback.”

Her eyes perked at the settling airspeeder with a great sense of curiosity. Her mind reached towards it to poke at its vitals and see what made it tick. She did this to most things she came across, even while sober. It wasn’t harmful, it was to look at each little component and understand what they did to the system as a whole. From the ignition to the engine to the exhaust and the lights, it was all just to paint the picture without affecting anything. And what she saw colored her impressed. Though in all fairness that might have been the drinks talking.

Her damp clothes pressed against her back as she took the seat in the passenger seat. Her head rolled over to place her cheek against its headrest. Her eyes closed on instinct to let the weary mind rest just a little. Though rest wouldn’t come easy as neon lights of every kind seemed to pass over her lids like a cacophony of color.

So was she awake?

“Yeah, yeah, yeah.” She sighed under warm embrace of the air conditioning. Her head rolled over to look at the driver. “You need to service this car. The front-right hover stabilizer is starting to fray, and the signal locator you used to signal for it to pick us up could always do with some recalibration.”

“Your datapad is running on outdated software.”

“That sign over there is three days away from shutting down due to transistor strain.”

“That car over there is about to-”
It broke down and began a slow but controlled descent towards the ground below. “Yep. Break down. Pushed too far, modded incorrectly.”

Her eyes closed and she tried for some rest again.

Arekk

Ar_ekk_s_Apartment.png
LITHIOS
Ar'ekk's Apartment, Ethos City

Keeping in mind his NX-249 Airspeeder was a custom model created just for him thanks to a friend of his, most of the hardware and software built-into the vehicle was outdated at some extent. Finding no necessity to waste cash on a vehicle that served its purpose to travel around the city with relative ease, Ar'ekk felt the sudden urge to do just that given that Amea started rambling about everything. She was drunk, yes, but all of them said the truth when in such taste.

"I hear you. Might take your suggestions into account, you know?" He laughed to himself while his eyes were fixed on the road.

After fifteen minutes traveling throughout Ethos City's highest skycrapers, being blinded by the countless neon billboards scattered and strategically placed on roofs and holographic girls offering their "services" Ar'ekk and Amea pulled into the man's driveway and garage well above level ninety six or so. He liked to have a big view of the skyline and living in the highest apartment he could afford was perfect for his intentions.

The girl in the passenger seat had fallen asleep during her drunken rambling and he did not blame her one bit, it was one hell of a night. Her hangover would be terrible in the morning, oh yes. An all too familiar sensation despite Ar'ekk not being that much of a drinker let alone a partygoer.

"Let's see how can I get you out of your seat, Amea."

A door to their right side led straight to the apartment interior from the garage so the distance he'd have to carry Amea would not be too big. The passenger door opened slowly while Ar'ekk stepped out from his side and approached the girl, carefully grabbing her legs and back. She was definitely lightweighted and the struggle to hold her in his arms were null.

Doors closing behind him, Ar'ekk walked inside the apartment while droplets of waters fell on the wooden floor of his home. Amea was well out of it since it looked like she was sleeping like a baby which is why Ar'ekk dropped her gently on his bed and tucked her with the sheets and warm covers before removing her shoes and jacket.

Walking over to the front door to hang his blazer and Amea's, the man would take a moment to breath deeply and exhale.

What a night.

[member="Arekk"]

It was like five seconds of sleep at most, honest. Glossed eyes fluttered open to an oddly warm sensation and odd memories of the last time she seemed to have woken up in this state. Not quite sober, not quite aware of where she was, but comfortable. Her hand moved to grasp at her lover’s shoulder only to slump through the hallucination and its dissipating shape. A wide frown spread on her lips and she pushed herself up from the pillow of the bed only to realize that this was not her home.

It was someone’s home alright, but it was not hers. Her feet kicked under the sheets to get her out of her situation, her body twisting towards the edge and tossing her right over it and to the ground. A slight groan parted her lips before she got herself up again and began to pat at her body.

Strange, she still wore her shirt and her pants. The pats slowed down.

No shoes or socks though, and her jacket…

A hand moved up to touch against the bump taking shape on her forehead as she took a look around. Rain on the window, warmth inside, a kitchen, office and living room. What had she been up to, again? Dancing, right. She had been dancing of all things, and then a car, and she ranted, and…

“Arekk.” She said and began to look around with an unstable balance. “It must be Arekk’s place.”

“Hello!” She exclaimed rather happily and took a seat by the kitchen island. “Totally fine, just… Closed my eyes for a bit.”

Arekk

LITHIOS
Ar'ekk's Apartment, Ethos City

Waiting for the caff to be ready, Ar'ekk stood by the kitchen glancing at Amea moving around in his bed and falling from it. Laughing about it would be very bad from him so he refrained, instead doing it silently. A hot drink would do her wonders after a long night dancing and drinking heavily, a hangover would become her worst enemy that night.

"You okay there, sleepyhead?" He mused with a smirk.

Pointing at her feet and then to the wooden floor where a pair of slippers waited to be used, he would make a gesture to use them freely. They were his, obviously, and even thought they'd be a size bigger than Amea's they were pretty comfortable.

"I hope you don't mind I took your socks off. They were soaking wet so I put them to dry off, same as your shoes. Feel free to use those slippers in the mean time or roam around the house barefoot, it's fine."

With two warm cups of caff, Ar'ekk slowly approached Amea who stood by his bed and offered one of them to the girl. She would need a good drink to revitalize herself after their particular date. Sitting down by one of the comfy seats near the bed and looking down to Amea who would hopefully recover herself, he'd eventually speak again.

"Take this while it's warm. You'll have a big headache in the morning."

[member="Arekk"]

“Nnnnnah.” She waved with her free hand, accepted the drink with the other, and took a sip. “I’ll be fine.”

One sip down and she already felt the warmth spread through her body. The caf usually made her hyper, but just this once maybe that was for the better. All things considered he wasn’t actually wrong, Amea just didn’t want to admit that she had been wrong or made the mistake of drinking too much. It was quite simply unthinkable. Undrinkable, if you would.

“Anyway,” She slurred through a yawn. “I appreciate the kindness.”

“I haven’t slept on a real bed in weeks.” She said and glanced around the rest of the apartment. “But uh, I think I’ll take the couch over there.”

“It doesn’t feel right to take up a whole bed like this.”
She took another sip from the caf and rose from the bed to walk over towards the couch.

“Besides, the screen is right there. I could watch the Galactic Cup all night and you wouldn’t be able to stop me.” She took her time getting there, taking small steps to not fall over and allow herself the chance to drink from her cup on the go. By the time she reached the seat she sat down and laughed at herself for a second.

“Not to worry, I don’t actually follow the games. It seems the rest of the galaxy is up in flames about it though, doesn’t it?”

“Stupid sports, kicking balls and making money. Anyone can do that.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom