Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Lost Clone Boy Needs Help

CT 8322, nicknamed Driver, recently woke up from cryogenic sleep. He's pretty confused about everything going on, what with being 800+ years in the future and all. Needless to say, he desperately needs to be brought up to speed. If anyone would like to throw their hat into the ring, I'd be down to thread. These would be more dialogue focused, but Driver can hold his own in a fight you wanna add in a quick adventure.

Has he flown off planet yet, or is Driver kinda stuck there? If not, then maybe I tracked you down to see if you truly were one of my era and not a modern faker.

I feel this would be more personal. 4820 himself feels like a man out of time, so he understands what a Clone would feel like. It would also be good to explain certain things to him off the bat, like Order 66 and the Empire, but he most likely would ignore other items that may be a bit much all at first.

Be careful what you wish for.
Driver Driver

This character (and also Caltin Vanagor Caltin Vanagor and I think Valery Noble Valery Noble as well) are from the Old Republic/Clone Wars era if you're looking for Jedi connections or characters that your clone could have served with/alongside at one point or another.

Granted, there's plenty of Jedi out there to meet. But figured I'd toss that out there since there's a few Old Republic types around.
Dude! Why are you speaking for me... oh... wait, yeah...he's right. Sergeant Omen Sergeant Omen too

Driver Driver

This character (and also Caltin Vanagor Caltin Vanagor and I think Valery Noble Valery Noble as well) are from the Old Republic/Clone Wars era if you're looking for Jedi connections or characters that your clone could have served with/alongside at one point or another.

Granted, there's plenty of Jedi out there to meet. But figured I'd toss that out there since there's a few Old Republic types around.
Driver Driver

Yeah, Valery is from the Old Republic era and went through stasis as well. So would be before his time, but she does have some experience with all that craziness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom