Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lore Creation Questions

[member="Quietus"] [member="Valiens Nantaris"]

No I understand that but this would have to be a lore change before I can do a DEV thread.
Bota use to be a valuable herb for medical use but because of its fast evolution became useless, since it's a galaxy changer I was wondering if it would be acceptable to even mention it

Karrie

Princess of Baalia and Senator to the Galactic Sen
Please excuse my ignorance as I have not been a member for very long and I am not certain if this is the proper place for this post.

I am wishing to create a planet, language (adapt Old English to my character and her planet), society, military and everything goes along with the planet. I understand this is possible for me to do, but I wish to make sure I am correct.

Further down the road I would like to create a faction around the Military of her planet.
Is this acceptable as well?

Thank you.

[member="Darth Venefica"]

I'd suggest doing that or asking for permission to do a planet submission for it (so long as you acknowledge the pre-existing history/etc of the world and state it's canon, of course!)

I have a small question about the lore section. If we wanted to create a sort of philosophy or scientific theory it would go here right?
Asking because trying to create a theory or concept about how advanced races tend to die out. Still developing the idea to be honest but making sure it would be posted here.

[member="Kyle Arcaina"]

Please refer to this thread.

Currently the Lore Creation Forum is only accepting submissions of internal Faction related material and background fluff for player created species and planets.

Now, I would just like to say that for the most part the Lore forum is more-or-less experimental.

From what you're saying this doesn't sound like a piece of lore but rather a character's speculated perspective.

So far the approved lore has had detailed events pertaining to a faction, fluff for a planet/star system, a military tactic for space walking, and a sport. The one thing these all have in common is that they're purely factual in Chaos canon.

I could potentially see someone writing a legendary account on a cataclysmic event for why a specific race is gone but I can't promise you that we're going to approve something that's more from a single perspective.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom