Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lord Of The Rings RP Idea

So, after scouring the internet for about an hour or two, I have discovered something of great sadness: There is a never-ending amount of SW RP's yet almost no LOTR RP's. So I've taken it upon myself to bring it to my favorite website a RP worthy of LOTR. Choose wisely on who your character will be, or I've just wasted my time by writing this confusing and strange post.

Frodo- [member=Supreme Overlord Dredge]

Sam-

Merry-

Pippin- [member=The Dark Templar]

Aragorn-[member=Darth Ferus]

Gimli-

Legolas- [member=Rafeesh]

Boromir-

Gandalf- [member="HK-36"]

Eowyn-

Gollum- [member="Minna"]

Sauron- [member="Darth Vulcanus"]

Saruman- Sokrai Ronaro

Nazgul-[member=Rafeesh]

Witch King- [member="Nickolas Imura"]

Any OOC Orc-

I will be NPCing this thread, if it ever comes to fruition.

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
Well HK was called the Witch King in a remote Unknown Region world because he was the first person they saw with a lightsaber :p

But I guess that's taken, Gandalf

[member="HK-36"] If you want The Witch king of Amungar then that would be fine with me. I can just be one or all other 8 of the Nazgul. I mean the nazgul stay together and I have the cloak to match. Working on a sith sword that I could use for my RPS. And I have almost never gotten the chance to RP with you particularity. (Oh great MotM)

HK-36

[member="Nickolas Imura"]
It's cool :p For his transformation I could imagine HK just having grey paintjob at the start, and then coming back with a white paintjob and just being like "I am HK the White!"

Plus Witch King gets killed by a chick :3

HK-36

[member="Nickolas Imura"]
She's going to fall for Faramir anyhoo :p

By the way,
X7DaI.gif

[member="HK-36"] But... but... but... Now I feel so lonely. Well maybe I could just be a nazgul that dies from getting crushed under volcanic asteroids. Oh well. Either spot I would like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom