Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking to start off right!

Arryn Vahn

A
Hey, fellow members of Chaos! Trying to get my new mando character into some threads but don’t know where to start, any suggestions or threads I could hop into? Or maybe you would like start on together? Any one you choose I’ll be glad to take action on. Thanks again!

[member="Arryn Vahn"] - Mandos as a cohesive faction & whole are a bit iffy right now. Their current major faction that occupies Mandalore is being invaded, and stands to lose the planet potentially.

However, now may be a great time to make a Mando! If you would like a thread or two with a free roaming Merc, just shoot me a PM. No reason we can't work things out.

Arryn Vahn

A
I would like that. Seeing the current predicament of the Mandalorians, I could use this as an opportunity to get my character more "fleshed out", if you will.

[member="Neigalomeatiga"]

Arryn Vahn

A
[member="Alexis Solis"] - Is that so? Well, we can talk in DMs about it more, if you'd like. I'd love to conjure up a thread or two.

well...that would both be hilarious and awkward given the fact my character's a sith lord, if you want, you can have him join the marquisade masquerade thread. I'll micromanage it if you're still interested knowing the risks xD

[member="Alexis Solis"]

[member="Arryn Vahn"] Hello, man. I know this thread is old, but if you're looking for a more militaristic experience, my character could definitely use good soldiers and mercenaries. We do mainly military-themed threads in the Eternal Empire (service guarantees citizenship!) and we're always up for a good fight. We're currently busy dealing with a sect of disgraced Jedi and there's going to be plenty of violence to go around, so if you're interested in any of that, let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom