Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking to spread to Kessel

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
OKay, so I'm looking to set up an RP to spread Tenloss to Kessel and get control of some of the Spice trade there. I'd like to do this with another person or two who can commit to the thread and who's interested in a little IC power and credits in the galaxy. Any takers? I figure after a few people sign up we can figure out how exactly to do the thread.

Nisha Decrilla

N
*raises hand*

I have a network of clubs in which spice can be moved through. I'd definitely be interested

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
@[member="Anaya Fen"]
I can work with that. Actually... You up for a long term sort of deal? You seem to be the type that can handle themselves with... less reputable things.

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
@[member="High Prophet Dredge"]
I don't usually, no. Not unless its a sensitive business matter that I need to deal with personally. Come see me on the Wheel if you need something.

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
What mass genocide. The Sith own the space but I run/own the space station. I pay my taxes and bribe the officials. I say who comes and goes on the Wheel. I just try to restrict enemies of the state to avoid having to bribe the officials more.

@[member="Popo"] Do I look like sith to you? Do you think that the sith would even lift a finger to save you from me? *sniffs* you know what you smell like? Expendable. That being said I need weapons for my holy war, now you can sell me them. Or I'm to kill you.

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
So, let me get this straight. You're idea of buying weapons off of me is to threaten to kill me if I don't sell them to you? Right. Let me put it this way: You want to buy weapons, you come to the Wheel and civilly buy them. Threats will only get you evicted from my space station. With or without a ship.

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
@High Priest Dredge
Problem with rakghouls and stuff like that is when you're a criminal syndicate, large scale attacks like that draw attention. Attention means scrutiny and scrutiny means investigations. Investigations are what hurts and kills crime syndicates. Subtlety is important here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom