Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking to spread to Kessel

@[member="Popo"] Well the horde really isn't about subtlety, we have a member who wishes to see the hutts burn so really in horde plans they want to commit mass genocide of the hutts and any other species that don't join them. I mean there's assassins but that's not horde style

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
@[member="High Prophet Dredge"]
Yeah, I kind of figured. I mean, if you do want to buy weapons off me, I can do that, but just remember IC'ly, Popo will have a really good reason to sell to a group that wants to wipe out the Hutts.

@[member="Popo"] it's not really about weapons it's about exposure. We have been blowing up in terms of membership but now we need to start revealing ourselves to the galaxy.

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
I'd have to run that idea past the Hutt Cartel admin. I'm probably the only active member, but I can't speak for the cartel as a whole. I can definitely sign on to a Horde/Tenloss Corp alliance of sorts, though.
@[member="Isis Fontana"] @[member="High Prophet Dredge"]

@[member="Popo"] sounds good, now we just need to have @[member="High Prophet Dredge"] agree to it since he is the faction leader, I am just a faction admin for our end.

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
@[member="High Prophet Dredge"] @[member="Isis Fontana"]
I'll ask on the faction board, but don't expect a speedy response. Things there are a bit... slow. I can guarantee a Tenloss arrangement if you want to set that up, though, real quick.

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
@[member="Isis Fontana"]
Lol nicely done
Tell you what. I've got a few things for sale right now, but the biggest things are the submachine gun I have and the Wanga-class cruiser. Either of those interest you?

Nisha Decrilla

N
@[member="Popo"] i'm up for a long term deal, i'll even come to the wheel to discuss it. Though with the current leadership in sith space, my appearance may attract more trouble. Exile and all that...

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
I got the okay for an alliance of sorts, though I think it'd be more of a financial/supply alliance for now. We don't have the numbers or specialization for direct conflict right now.

@[member="Anaya Fen"]
It's the Wheel. It's space Las Vegas. What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas. Besides, I dutifully pay my taxes and bribe the needed officials. The entire Republic Senate could come stay for a week and nothing would happen. That said, the Senators only come in ones and twos and I don't officially know they're there.

Aaaaanyways...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom