Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking to RP

*Ignore name
*Ignore tags

I'm starting off a new character from an old account, so excuse the current name and tags while they are getting replaced. My character's current name is Felicia and she is a neutral force user. She doesn't know too much about the force, just what she's been taught by her bouncer friends on Ruusan. Hell, she doesn't even know what the force is. Anyway with tha being said, who's interested in RP'ing with an impressonable, naive mirilian? Depending on how you approach her, she might be willing to tag along with you and/or become an apprentice under you if you're a more experienced force user. It all depends on how you place your words.

I will if your interested that is. I love influencing imperessonable naieve females, I mean, we will be a great team and you can join my already growing number of apprentices. I won't bite, I will try not to smell of stale beer and well I can promise you won't be bored.

@[member="Balthazaar"]

I wouldn't mind. Two sith apprentices meeting, and sine I'm a Queen I'd love to impress a naive girl into being something of a servant. Mind you since I'm an apprentice it'd be more like a tag-along partner who I trick into doing things but still lol

@Balthazaar

@[member="Eldoc Quasat"] Perhaps, sounds interesting to say the least.

@[member="Satine D'nara"] Okay, she's not that impressionable lol. What I meant is that fact that she's never been off of Ruusan, and has never met another humanoid, being with the bouncers all of her life.She would get easily tricked from time to time, but she learns quick and would never become anyone's slave :p

@[member="Meta "]Sounds fun. However, i'm still gonna give others a chance to drop in and give their say. You never know, I might even make it an open thread, and whoever finds me first may turn out to be my master.

Ah okay, that works fine :) Sorry I can't see tags or sigs right now, i'm on a school computer with a seriously annoying blocking system. @Meta

You could possibly turn her dark, but it would require a serious amount of manipulation, mentally as well as physically. @[member="Kaine Zambrano"]

Moff Iridius

M
@[member="Balthazaar"] I'm sorry dearie, but these people seem nice and all but i'd like to turn you into the galaxies most deadly warrior. Only makes have signed up for the program so far

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom