Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Looking to Make a Jedi, with a catch

I'm Woosher. I'm wanting to make a Jedi Padawan, about 15 years old. He is to be earnest, honest, hardworking, and loves fixing things. However, he has a problem. His father is Kathal a member of a Dark Side cult, and a powerful practitioner of incredibly ancient Sith arts.

What I am looking for is a mother. A character to interact with, someone who will keep my character grounded in the Jedi (or any real light/gray sect) ways. I promise a fun story, faction activity, and if you don't want to do to much, you don't really need to. Just letting your character be the parent is good enough if you want. The story is that, despite knowing how dangerous his father is, knowing he could end up sacrificed to whatever dark god his father now worships, he still admires him, still tries to reach out to him. I don't know if there will ever be redemption, or love. But, I'm hoping to find out, and see what further stories this can bring!

Thank you for your time.

So, it's Woosher, this is the character I made for this idea. I gave up finding a mother bit. So, instead, looking for a Master/faction for him to be part of. Would like to avoid the Sith part aspect, as its quite a bit of his backstory and will come into play sometime either way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom