Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking to Jump Right in!

Hi everyone, I"m new, and I'm looking to just jump right into something. So, if you feel the same way, or would like to give some pointers, I'm ready and willing! I cant wait to see whats in store!

Tips?

Look at all the factions and decide which one you want, then meet and do shiz with people in that group. That will get you started, or just jump into a random open thread. That does work too.
[member="Verdict Hook"]

[member="Verdict Hook"]

My recommendation should you decide to go to a faction right from the get-go is to sniff around at the factions, ask questions. Take a look at the roleplays these factions do to get an idea of how they operate. Be discerning, and decide on what is the best fit for your character.

Or... you can always ride the waves of being factionless for a while or for an eternity! There is absolutely nothing that says you have to be a part of a faction, though this is the best way to get involved and get active. What I'm saying is there's options, and we're all very supportive and open to helping you on your way, whatever you choose.

Whatever you do, I hope you enjoy your time here, and I welcome you to CHAOS! :D

Valiens Nantaris said:
[member="Maya Whitelight"], [member="Verdict Hook"]
Don't worry, Staff doesn't pun-ish much.
Just don't ask what the probe is.

[member="Verdict Hook"], come party at the ASA. We are designing weaponized bathas that shoot turbolaser blasts from their butts! Sure they are dangerous! But so am I!

Catherine Romanov

C
So whats the verdict on this new guy? [member="Verdict Hook"] Good?

Heh. Hi! I'll look forward to threading with you too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom