Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking to Hire

Hello fellow Criminal Members

Local Arms Dealer and Intelligence Specter Tydus here with some good and bad news today. Good new first as always, Tydus has a new supply of weapons grade armaments and other cool do-hickies. So the Criminal Interprise can do what we love best, and that's making money. Best part, its all Republic Surplus, top of the line from some of their front lines, literally fresh off the presses.

Now for the bad new, Tydus doesn't really have them on hand, or like at all. They are currently sitting of some transports on their way to be dismantled and repurposed. So ya that's a thing, not having the weapons.

And that's where you cool bunch of people come in, Tydus needs a small force to get his weapons. In exchange, he'll pay the participants in new armament and gear.

So what do you think, wana steal some stuff for good buddy Tydus?

Looks like you guys and gals are the only ones that responded so ill give you the details of the mission today and post later afternoon tomorrow.

• Mission: Steal 4 Republic Transport from the Cato Neimoidia Space Station

Use this time to figure out your roles and ill make a check before I post, also Justice, you can do ahead and be the Gal on the Inside.

Jobs:

Infiltrator; [member="Jessica Justice"]

Landing Party; [member="Michael Shado"],

Guards for Crew;

[member="Ben Corscifine"] [member="Marcus Itera"] [member="Ironwolf"]

Link to Thread: http://starwarsrp.net/topic/96890-raid-of-the-republic-shadow-legion/

[member="Ben Corscifine"] [member="Jessica Justice"] [member="Marcus Itera"] [member="Ironwolf"] [member="Michael Shado"]

So you know I don't really like being that guy on these forums, but I was just wondering if you guys were still interested in doin this job. If not, that's cool, I can just find other people to do the job?

Jessica your good, your still not in the scene as your an infiltrator.

I had instantly assumed I'd be posting last, and no worries about asking. We all get busy, sometimes we need reminders. I know Ben sometimes has a bit of a delay between posts with school and such. I can put a filler post of Jessica dallying about the station waiting for the signal to start her part of the plan (code word: distraction and misdirection).

If everyone is alright with it, as Ben and I have some IC history, I think it would make for some fun, compelling story telling it we play it out where [member="Tydus Wryeens"] didn't tell the inside girl about WHO all he was bringing, and he kept the identity of his inside gal to himself.

It just sounds like too many golden opportunities there!

That sounds like it'd be fun, eh [member="Ben Corscifine"]?

[member="Michael Shado"] [member="Ben Corscifine"]

It's cool, it was just almost two days so I didn't know if people were still interested, if the other two don't respond by the end of the day, I'll send them on another mission and if they return, just throw them in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom