Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking to help scar (develop) someone.

It's been quite a while since I've ever engaged in any small roleplays with characters outside of dominions or skirmishes/invasions, and I figure it is time to spice things up a little. I'm looking for anyone interested in a one on one (Preferably a Jedi or a non-Sith character) to engage in a grim scenario. While I'm not averse to the idea of a Sith rival, I'd rather prefer to become a nemesis type figure.

If you are the type of person interested in getting scarred (developing their character from a run in with myself), and finding room for potential growth, send me a DM and we can work something out. If you want examples for potential scenarios, think of Anakin and Dooku - facing an opponent with a vast disparity in skill; while you won't be killed (obviously), you'll certainly have the memory of the encounter burned into your character's mind forever.

If you also have a character you wish to kill off, I can accommodate that request as an executioner of sorts as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom