Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking to get outside of the box

Hello all, today I have come with you to perhaps looking for stories, and or new factions that could be interesting. For the past two, maybe three years I have constantly written with a solid core group of writers. While that is not really necessarily a bad thing. It does drain the muse a bit and leaves you in a bit of a dead end. So today I am looking for writers, and or factions who might be interested in writing with me. So I bring you quite a few characters.

Kyrel Ren - An Enforcer for the Knights of Ren within the First Order, and for a time temporary Steward of the Ren. Kyrel is a devout Master of Ren, often seeking his own ambitions but putting the Supreme Leader's will first and foremost before anything else, and is often obsessed with the Skywalker bloodline.

Jakkor Kess- A former Jedi Padawan who had served in the Clone Wars, and survived the Jedi Purge. Later becoming a Jedi Knight upon entering the realm of Chaos. Perhaps not seen as an average Jedi anymore. He struggles with finding his own place in the Galaxy.

Darth Interitus- A former Alderaan Native, and Jedi Knight. Now the newly turned Sith Darth Interitus, wishes to use his manipulations, and own devices to bring about the end of his enemies. Wishing to follow a classic Rule of Two mindset he wishes to ensure that Sith Rule is brought to the galaxy.

So if anyone or any faction is interested. Outside of Kyrel at least is interested and wishes to RP. I am open to any type of story, romance, action, drama. Just about anything feel free to leave a message. :)

Rick Kaloo

R
[member="Kyrel Ren"]

Rick's a jack-of-all-trades, an avid scholar, and also a fleeter also proficient at command and politics.

Also, after the guilt of his actions as a commander and missing the destruction of the GA, he could slowly be manipulated to a more order-bound cause.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom