Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking to get my feet wet

I'd like to start meeting some of the others here, and I need to start somewhere. So, in my usual fashion I'm looking to do that in story, usually open for anything except a fight right now. Needs to get use to things here.

So anyone up to meeting Rianna?

Tavjurn Phil

T
*raises hand*

Phil's currently training on Coruscant to be a Jedi, and I'd be happy to meet over tea or coffee. :)

Alan

Blessed are the peacemakers
Tracyn got most of his face burnt pretty badly, so, you know. You apparently being a Healer of some sorts could help him out with that.

Moff Iridius

M
I could always have a cup of tea with you and talk about science and stuff of that nature.

Considering almost all the Organas were either killed off by the destruction of Alderaan or absorbed into the Solo family, meeting an Organa would be quite the privilege for Circe's historical side.

Onith Trill

O
It would be nice to meet another healer. I'd love to do a thread sometime, private or public or whatever you prefer. We could meet at a hospital(legitimate or makeshift) somewhere working, but I'm open to most anything. Hit me up with a PM if you're interested.

@[member="Tavjurn Phil"], works for me, and yay tea! love tea
@[member="Tracyn Ordo"], can help with the injury
@Dr.Marie Krasnican, not too technical but Rianna loves tea
@[member="Circe Savan"], most of Rianna's memories of her childhood with her family she rarely shares as it is all very painful for her.
@[member="Tetsuya"], love to meet
@[member="Yurik Rodecken"], Rianna enjoys meeting other healers and working with them
@[member="Jonas Vile"], I'm not sure how to take that :)

Onith Trill

O
@[member="Rianna Organa"]

Would you prefer any specific location? Private thread or public thread? I can start it unless you prefer to.

@[member="Yurik Rodecken"], your choice :) I'm fairly easy going on those things.
@[member="Circe Savan"], Rianna has usually had friends where others fear to tread
@[member="Vulpesia"], I shall be very careful

Tavjurn Phil

T
@[member="Rianna Organa"]

Right on. I'll prop up a thread for us to chit-chat tomorrow and @Mention you. Hope to see you there whenev'z. *wink* :D

@[member="Circe Savan"], yes please start. I'm usually horrible about opening posts.

I'm going to set up an open story as well so that any one who wishes to meet Rianna can. Is there a particular planet that is preferable for use?
I like Tython, Coruscant, and of course Lianna but have not figured out who has control of each of these planets.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom