Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking to get my feet wet

Hello all, I am brand new to this site, however I have been doing RP for years, that being said Eli-Mae is a brand new character and I would like to get something happening for her, She is force sensitive so if someone wanted to train her or really anything else I would be interested

[member="Eli-Mae Forrest"]

Welcome to the site! If there is anything you need, please let me know. I love talking about the lore, the characters, and helping to plan out stories! So if you need any help with anything, or have any questions, please let me know. As for being force sensitive, if you like, may I offer the Confederacy's Knights Obsidian? They are a highly active bunch, that have little care about force alignment. Everything they do is for the protection of the Confederacy and her people, the light side and dark side are more tools to protect.

If this sounds interesting, I can let you know more! If not, please, still if you have any other questions, please let me know! Again, welcome to the site.

[member="Eli-Mae Forrest"]

Force sensitive, needs training, and in the Confederacy, you say? We may need to talk...

Edit: I'll send you a PM when I go to lunch break, see what we can work out.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
[member="Eli-Mae Forrest"] - Welcome lass. Kick some butt while you're here. Cheers and happy posting! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom