Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Looking To Do Some Sith Things

A Sith possibly looking from trouble huh? Who says Sith, Jedi, or other force cultists need to be rivals. Why not someone who doesn't follow such hockey religions. I've been needing to get Cyran a good Sith/Jedi adversary. So why not think about sharing the love for some of us who aren't "blessed" with superpowers? B)

Heathens who don't understand their place under those blessed with power? Fir would very much like to remind Cyran of how powerless he is \o/

Heathens who don't understand their place under those blessed with power? Fir would very much like to remind Cyran of how powerless he is \o/

giphy.gif

Well sounds to be like Cyran needs to bake Fir a humble pie to knock him down a peg, or two, or three

I'm sure the NIO is playing good money still to clear out pesky Sith who like doing their Sithy things. A showdown on Dromund Kaas sound good to you? If so I could start that up. Firrerreo Firrerreo

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom