Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Looking To Do Some Sith Things

And I don't mean looking for a Sith group to join. That's fun and all, but often I'm just sitting around in the group asking for RP anyway! What I'm looking for is RP, Sith style. Be you a Jedi or something else wanting to stop Sith from being Sith? You a rival Sith that wants to throw down or make an alliance? You a master looking for an apprentice or an apprentice alright with a Knight as a teacher? Then I'm looking for you! Hit me up with a DM or a post if you're interested in writing with this pyro of a Sith zealot.

And I don't mean looking for a Sith group to join. That's fun and all, but often I'm just sitting around in the group asking for RP anyway! What I'm looking for is RP, Sith style. Be you a Jedi or something else wanting to stop Sith from being Sith? You a rival Sith that wants to throw down or make an alliance? You a master looking for an apprentice or an apprentice alright with a Knight as a teacher? Then I'm looking for you! Hit me up with a DM or a post if you're interested in writing with this pyro of a Sith zealot.
fight-me-adorabat.gif

A Sith possibly looking from trouble huh? Who says Sith, Jedi, or other force cultists need to be rivals. Why not someone who doesn't follow such hockey religions. I've been needing to get Cyran a good Sith/Jedi adversary. So why not think about sharing the love for some of us who aren't "blessed" with superpowers? B)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom