Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for...

Be careful what you wish for.
Hey all you fabulous factory people...

Caden Evesa Caden Evesa is already helping me, but I'm looking for a ship for the big guy, but something specific. Are there any ships similar to a LAAT-1 out there with a loading ramp in the rear? Sort of like a Chinook helicopter but with a hyperdrive? lol

I looked through a few pages but it was getting a little overwhelming. lol

Ala Crescent

Director, Special Projects
Caltin Vanagor Caltin Vanagor

I think I have something to your liking, a Kobold Blastboat. It's a small assault corvette that was envisioned as a beefier version of the LAAT. It can easily accommodate a typical Jedi strike team or two, has drop pods for orbital insertions, and works well in the role of close air support for ground forces.

Formatting was broken by the site upgrade but I can clean it up with a resubmission and even add in any additional features you may desire.

Be careful what you wish for.
This looks really good, actually. Maybe increase the maneuverability a tad (not a priority. but do not want to be called out fo a ship maneuver it can not do, lol) and embed a couple of pilot droids (but allow the big guy to take the helm when he needs to)?

One question. is the loading ramp starboard, port, fore or aft?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom