Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for..

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
-shrug- I got a Vice Chancellor, King, and this char, if you want to roleplay with one just mention me and say so and id be happy to oblige, want to keep myself active and roleplaying before i have to get off for the night.

Charlyn Nairne

Little Miss Sunshine
@[member="Sarge Potteiger"] ya, I know. I used to be a blonde

@[member="Alexandra Shadowstalker"] @[member="Nasika Serizawa"] Sure! What should we do?

@[member="Chloe Hinata"] Not too sure. I mean Nasika is a padawan who just arrived on COurascant. So maybe she gets mixed up in something with you and @[member="Alexandra Shadowstalker"]?

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
@[member="Chloe Hinata"] @[member="Noah Corek"] @[member="Nasika Serizawa"]

Id be good for an RP with all four of us in one, in one on one, or in a three person RP, what ever it is im up for it.

@[member="Alexandra Shadowstalker"] @[member="Chloe Hinata"] @[member="Noah Corek"]

I'm with Shadowstalker. Anything to help me get more comfortable with the site and rping here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom