Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chapter 1 - Be alert

The sith knight arrived at a bar on Naboo and he orders a drink while looking around for anyone he thinks will battle him knowing his skill is superior to any bar scum he drinks his first drink and reaches for his pockets pulling out another coin and ordering another drink he then turns and walks towards a loud group of fellas and instantly kicks one in the chest knocking him and the chair over instantly 6 people are fist fighting with the sith as the sith dodges and pumbles anyone standing near him after all 6 are down he mumbels "No one here worthy of being my apprentice" as he walks to the bar and drinks his last drink he then walks out the door and to another bar about 3 clicks west he opens the door seeing alot more people than before and sits at the bar while ordering a drink someone bumps into him he turns to see a drunk fellow looking at him as the sith rises the drunk man quickly pulls out a knife and stabs at the sith he catches him by the hand "Almost had me that time" then breaks the mans wrist and ignites half his lightsaber throught the man before quickly leaving and running back to his ship as he runs police chase he continues and jumps off a 40ft roof into his ship and takes off into space with great speed before going into hyperspace once into space back to his home planet.

Chapter 2 - Looking for an apprentice

As the man sits in a local produce store looking for a couple things at home he feels a weird feeling as if someone else who is force sensitive is near he turns and walks around the store looking for the person he later finds a young teenager with the powers he confronts him "You're force sensitive whos your master" the boy turns and runs the sith chases until the boy slides under a table and as the sith jumps over the table he sees a man with 4 arms standing "You seem lost friend" the sith replies "Im, where I need to be" the man, ignites 2 sabers that are yellow and lunges at the sith the sith quickly grabs 1 half of his saber off his waist and ignites it blocking the 2 sabers and they start fighting the sith sees that the man is using form 6 and is very strong but lacks speed and percision the sith quickly over powers the man using form 4 Ataru using spins flips and intense speed before cutting off 1 of the mans arms with only 1 left the padawan tries to help his master before the sith use Force Lightning on the boy making him fall to his knees before the sith finishes off the other man by cutting him in half he then he turns to the boy and says "you will come with me and join the dark side you will find your true power" the boy says "No I will not" and use the force to bring his saber before being killed by the sith quickly before the boy can ignite his saber and he falls the sith quickly disappears from the store withs guards coming and he continues his look for an apprentice.

What does a sniper and artist have in common, deta
".... who's the target I might ask", Formorta asked coldly, eye the holo projector of a certain green hair eye patch wearing cybrog woman.

"A Sith, probably an assassin of some sort, but what ever the case he has been wreaking havoc around the core worlds, attacking Jedi at every turn, we have had multiple sightings on Coruscant and most recently Naboo, reports indicate he is still there if yo- your already on Naboo aren't you"?

Formotra didn't show much hint of emotions beside looking to the slide slightly, like a child caught doing something wrong, though with a hint of sass to it, "... I've been tracking myself, he is a problem... I don't like problems".

"Okay, well I am not sure why I bothered to ring you then, but I may as well tell you about the reward, dead or alive, but knowing your work as an assassin I think dead is more up your ally", holographic woman gave Formorta a wicked grin deliberately playing to her liking in a job.

"Consider it done, big boss",

[member="Darth SiRiDio"]

The spark of inspiration, the spark of one who deserved to live, The smell of flesh filtered through the Shadow Guard's, Burn't flesh was the smell that filtered through his helmet, he grimaced at it with a slight glare at the body infront of him, burnt to a char.

The cloaked figure sighed as he looked at the body infront of him, it was clear someone used force lightning on the boy, Killing the Innocent wasn't right- but the Shadow Guard did the same so what could he say?

Murder- The murder was sloppy, a sloppy sith was at hand, Ever since his Emperor was murdered, Thalnoth would always try to avoid random killing.

Though when it came to him he always hated sith who did sloppy work, he crouched down to the body bringing his gloved hand to the body, it was still fairly warm- Fairly warm mean't he was murdered not long ago, Thalnoth had a chance to kill this sloppy Sith or teach him a lesson.

Thalnoth looked around his Visor putting up a head's up display for any heat signature's in the area and such.

[member="Formorta"]
[member="Darth SiRiDio"]

Formorta said:
".... who's the target I might ask", Formorta asked coldly, eye the holo projector of a certain green hair eye patch wearing cybrog woman.

"A Sith, probably an assassin of some sort, but what ever the case he has been wreaking havoc around the core worlds, attacking Jedi at every turn, we have had multiple sightings on Coruscant and most recently Naboo, reports indicate he is still there if yo- your already on Naboo aren't you"?

Formotra didn't show much hint of emotions beside looking to the slide slightly, like a child caught doing something wrong, though with a hint of sass to it, "... I've been tracking myself, he is a problem... I don't like problems".

"Okay, well I am not sure why I bothered to ring you then, but I may as well tell you about the reward, dead or alive, but knowing your work as an assassin I think dead is more up your ally", holographic woman gave Formorta a wicked grin deliberately playing to her liking in a job.

"Consider it done, big boss",

[member="Darth SiRiDio"]

The sith finally lands on Naboo at a docking port he unlocks the hatch and walks off the ship towards the nearest guards "You will guard the ship not allowing anyone to enter or touch it" he hands the men a good sum of credits and walks away he walks down the street seeing many people on the street at this hour he quickly turns into a alley he walks out the other end and enters a hat shop he walks to the back and opens a secret door to a bounty hunter shop where some scavengers sell tech and weapons to bounty hunters or assassins he walks around the store and buys some basic supplies like thermal readers and a few explosive devices before walks back out of the store and into the alley he Force Leaps onto the roof of the place and watches the street.

Formorta closed down the holo projector, looking over the city from her vantage point, it was not hard to track the Siths movements, he did not seems to keep his kills silent, seemingly all attacks happening in broad day light, with witnesses easily spotting him in addition to security and Alliance military. She had wondered why the Jedi where not getting involved, unless it was a thing about not causing panic, with the GA surrounded from all sides by the First Order, Sith Empire and Galactic Empire panic might spread if word of some rouge Sith on a killing spree got out.

It did not matter, it was work, and killing more force sensitive just got her more exposure and thus more work, would this Sith be tough, maybe, but she doubted they where stronger then the Sith Lord she faced during the Dominion and Ascendancy war, and this time she was on the offensive. At the moment her sights where over the latest killing, a Padawan and his Master, well that what it looked like anyway, it was still fresh, the police and authorizes only just arriving, and from reports said Sith had fled the area. Was he off world, maybe, but if the Sith was here he had a reason, and just killing a few Jedi did not seem to be it, it was to sloppy, like a random event, no, said Sith would be back.

It did not long for said Sith to return, but Formrota was not really expecting him to force leap onto of Theed palace, was he that over confident? There was a possibility that said person was not the Sith she was looking for, but from the description she was given by HQ there was no doubt about it, ".... I've got you in my sight".

[member="Darth SiRiDio"] l [member="Shadow Guard Thalnoth"]

Formorta said:
Formorta closed down the holo projector, looking over the city from her vantage point, it was not hard to track the Siths movements, he did not seems to keep his kills silent, seemingly all attacks happening in broad day light, with witnesses easily spotting him in addition to security and Alliance military. She had wondered why the Jedi where not getting involved, unless it was a thing about not causing panic, with the GA surrounded from all sides by the First Order, Sith Empire and Galactic Empire panic might spread if word of some rouge Sith on a killing spree got out.

It did not matter, it was work, and killing more force sensitive just got her more exposure and thus more work, would this Sith be tough, maybe, but she doubted they where stronger then the Sith Lord she faced during the Dominion and Ascendancy war, and this time she was on the offensive. At the moment her sights where over the latest killing, a Padawan and his Master, well that what it looked like anyway, it was still fresh, the police and authorizes only just arriving, and from reports said Sith had fled the area. Was he off world, maybe, but if the Sith was here he had a reason, and just killing a few Jedi did not seem to be it, it was to sloppy, like a random event, no, said Sith would be back.

It did not long for said Sith to return, but Formrota was not really expecting him to force leap onto of Theed palace, was he that over confident? There was a possibility that said person was not the Sith she was looking for, but from the description she was given by HQ there was no doubt about it, ".... I've got you in my sight".

The sith then jumps off the building and walks down the street where hundreds are walking and he calmly walks down the street and back in the general direction of his ship but still blocks away he feels a weird sensation as if someone is watching him but he shakes it off guessing he's just paranoid he continues then turns into another building that seems to be labeled as a bar he walks inside sits down and orders a drink.

The Shadow guard dismissed the dark side feeling, he wouldn't care much for it, he slowly overturned the body of the Jedi grabbing it's braid and hilt's looking at them, "Returning them would be the best" Thalnoth said with a slight nod as he slipped them into his robes and waltzed off, not wanting to be near the charred mess of a body when the authorities arrived.

Sure Thalnoth was going off protocol, but a Jedi killer around? He had to find out who it was- if he didn't work for the Galactic Empire there might've been a problem.

Thalnoth slowly walked up to a bar looking at the sign sighing, what would people think of a Shadow Guard just walking in. He dismissed the thought.

The Shadow guard made his way to the door opening it and walking in sitting next to a Zabrak ([member="Darth SiRiDio"])

[member="Formorta"]

Shadow Guard Thalnoth said:
The Shadow guard dismissed the dark side feeling, he wouldn't care much for it, he slowly overturned the body of the Jedi grabbing it's braid and hilt's looking at them, "Returning them would be the best" Thalnoth said with a slight nod as he slipped them into his robes and waltzed off, not wanting to be near the charred mess of a body when the authorities arrived.

Sure Thalnoth was going off protocol, but a Jedi killer around? He had to find out who it was- if he didn't work for the Galactic Empire there might've been a problem.

Thalnoth slowly walked up to a bar looking at the sign sighing, what would people think of a Shadow Guard just walking in. He dismissed the thought.

The Shadow guard made his way to the door opening it and walking in sitting next to a Zabrak ([member="Darth SiRiDio"])

[member="Formorta"]
The sith turns and looks at the man that just sat next to him smell the force coming from him at this close range "How you doing" he says in a dark but calm voice as he drinks his drink and puts the empty glass on the table.

"Why do you ask" Thalnoth said in a low voice, his lightsaber pike was under his cloak- well most of his item's were under his cloak where it couldn't be seen and such.

[member="Darth SiRiDio"]

The sith turns to look at him and says "Because that's odd clothing for this part of the galaxy" he raises his hand signaling the bartender for another drink as he flips a gold coin around for amusement.

[member="Shadow Guard Thalnoth"]

"It might be unusual but it strikes fear into Jedi and Sith from my time." Thalnoth said as the bartender came near him shuddering in fear, "I'll have one Tihaar" Thalnoth said with a low voice the bartender nodded scurrying off.

[member="Darth SiRiDio"]

He looks over " Sith and Jedi huh I'm not interested in that war as for the Jedi it is not the Jedi way to have fear also what are you then because I can smell the force within you ".

"Emperor's Shadow Guard..Trained by Darth Vader in the academy- I was the best in the Galantic Empire Army. I slay both Sith and Jedi" Thalnoth said to the Sith.

[member="Darth SiRiDio"]

" Well as fun as this has been I must go I have people waiting for me I need to deal with have a nice night now " As he bangs on the table with his knuckles to signify he left a tip to the bartender he walks over to another person and starts saying his goodbyes.

@Shaow Guard Thalnoth

Formorta had tracked the Sith to a bar not far away, though trying to mingle with the crowed the Zabarak had stood out like a sore thumb against the mostly human populous, his attire not really helping either, but what did she care, it just made her job easier. But that did not mean she would act rash, no, Formorta would wait, wait for a perfect time to strike, the Sith could only spend so long in the catina, and when he left, that was when she would attack. Also barging into the place and going gun ho was not her style, maybe for some, but not for her, she was a waiter, something that every sniper was an expert at.

The sith after saying all his goodbyes turns and heads for the exit once exiting the building he Force Leaps onto the building and crouches waiting to see what the man inside is going to do as he senses the man wants to harm him he waits for the shadow guard to exit.

[member="Formorta"]

The Shadow Guard stood up, "It's time to spill the blood of the murderer." The Shadow Guard said, Thalnoth exitted the bar, he went up to where his robe tie rested and unclipped it, his robe's fell to the ground showing his Armor, it was top tier, all Shadow Guard armor was, it traced his muscles and outlined them, he gripped his Lightsaber pike turning it on and twirling it like a baton, He had already sensed the sith ontop of the building, "I know your on the building Sith- Fight me like a man- You murder the innocent- I will rest my blade in your neck." Thalnoth said with a grimace, "Duel me like a man- or fail to uphold the name of the Sith." Thalnoth said.

[member="Darth SiRiDio"]
[member="Formorta"]

The sith Force Leaps off the building flipping mid-air landing on the ground 15 feet away from the man " This doesn't have to happen like this " He says as he looks up his eyes glowing red now since he's now tapping into the Dark Side of the force.

"It does have to happen- you killed innocent people, I might be a Dark Side user but I will not stand for innocent deaths." Thalnoth said as he changed into the Niman form, "I suggest you just give up while you can- You may be a sith- but you won't be getting out of a fight like this" Thalnoth said looking at the Sith.

[member="Darth SiRiDio"]
[member="Formorta"]

The Sith seemed to enjoy doing flipping and jumps, he did not seem to know she was here, or at least did not perceive her as a threat, if so he was sorely mistaken. Un-holstering her APAR Formorta took aim at the Sith as he confronted some dark robbed man with a sabre, was he an Inquisitor of some kind, come to hunt down the rouge Knight. Who cared it was a decent distraction, the two talking with one another, giving her enough time to position her crosshairs over the Zabaraks head, "... say good night". A ear slintering roar erupted from her rifle as a 50 caliber round was sent down the barrel and towards the Siths head, Formorta wanting to end the mans life as quickly as possible.

[member="Shadow Guard Thalnoth"] l [member="Darth SiRiDio"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom